Author Topic: It's Time  (Read 1927 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
It's Time
« on: April 23, 2011, 12:57:21 PM »
All right, fellas. I'll try my best to keep this short. So, please bare with me if I don't ! Lol !

Have been lifting weights on and off since I was 18 or so. I will be 27 next week. Promised myself when I first started lifting that I would build up a solid foundation first before I started using. 28 was my magical number ... the age at which I would do my first cycle. But ... I'm tired of waiting ! LOL ! Plus I feel I've build a pretty solid foundation over the years. Here's some info to better help you all out :

6'0", 225 lbs, 13 % or so bodyfat. My diet is VERY clean and I am getting all the protein and etc. that I need. Supplement-wise, I am taking a Multi., extra Vit. C, Dessic. Liver Tabs, and Melatonin ( for sleep ). I don't have a training schedule written in stone as I go by feel. I generally train 4-5 days out of the week with roughly 10-20 min. of cardio after each workout. I have competed in both natural bodybuilding, strongman, and powerlifting contests throughout the years. And have been quite successful in all of them as well.

Basically guys, I am looking for a good beginn. cycle to pack on some mass. I plan on doing an NPC bb'ing contest next year ( as I wish to pursue comp. bb'ing again ), so I'm trying to get prepared as best I can. I have read QUITE a bit on the subject of steroids ( and have to talked to quite a few users that I know ) and am here on this forum trying to get a better understanding ... a better idea of what to take and how much. Etc., etc. So far, I'm left with :

1 ) Test ONLY cycle

2 ) Test / Dbol cycle

3 ) Test / Deca cycle

Any and ALL thoughts, ideas, comments, etc. would be helpful. Thanks for your time, fellas. :)

* Note : I am VERY, VERY sensitive to some things. A la creatine ( I blow up on it ), caffeine ( 1 small cup get's me through the day EASILY ), and other small things. Don't know if I'd be quite as sensitive to steroids, too ... *

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: It's Time
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 01:32:20 PM »
Other guys on here know a billion times more than me about cycles, but Ill share my experience.

I was a bit older than you when I did my first cycle (33 I think). It was 500mg a week of Test C only for 15 weeks. Rather tame I know, but its what I had. I grew like a fucking weed, happy to say 90% of which I kept.  It was TRT stuff, human grade and fully dosed.

Ive done a few other cycles since, but this gave me my best results.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 02:05:52 PM »
Thanks, airosol ! I love hearing stories like that ! Really motivates me ! :D I'm really excited ( and a little nervous ) about my first cycle ! Lol ! The most I've ever weighed is 290 lbs ( when I was a Powerlifter ), however, I was prob. around 16 to 17 percent bodyfat at the time ! Lol ! I would LOVE, in a few years though, to get to 290 lbs at 13 ( my current percentage ) percent bodyfat. Don't know if it's doable, but sure would be nice ! Lol !

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 10:15:15 AM »
Hello ? Anyone ? :( :( :(

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 10:26:46 AM »
Do you want instant gratification? Or are you content on thinking for several weeks, "is it working, am I growing, is my shit fake, steroids don't seem to be all that, etc"?

You want instant effects, instantly feeling good mentally.... ALWAYS put Dianabol in your first cycle.

In retrospect, my first cycle would have been 250mg test per week and starting dbol at about 20mg. I would do the dbol for at least 8 weeks tapering up to 50mg but no more. I don't know how long you want your cycle to be but I would then have stopped the dbol and increased the test to 500-750mg for about 4 weeks. Then I would add another oral on top for 4 weeks, perhaps Anadrol, and then got off for a few months. A nice potent 16 week cycle.

If you are afraid of your steroid use "showing" then this cycle is not for you.  :D

JMO.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 11:38:14 AM »
 for your first cycle you should keep it basic. You'll make great gains with test by itself. No need to add anything else in.  I think it's best to see how u respond with test only.  Do 10-12 weeks of test enth at 500mg wk

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 06:32:47 PM »
Do you want instant gratification? Or are you content on thinking for several weeks, "is it working, am I growing, is my shit fake, steroids don't seem to be all that, etc"?

You want instant effects, instantly feeling good mentally.... ALWAYS put Dianabol in your first cycle.

In retrospect, my first cycle would have been 250mg test per week and starting dbol at about 20mg. I would do the dbol for at least 8 weeks tapering up to 50mg but no more. I don't know how long you want your cycle to be but I would then have stopped the dbol and increased the test to 500-750mg for about 4 weeks. Then I would add another oral on top for 4 weeks, perhaps Anadrol, and then got off for a few months. A nice potent 16 week cycle.

If you are afraid of your steroid use "showing" then this cycle is not for you.  :D

JMO.

Honestly, brother, I'm a pretty patient guy. Instant gratif. would be nice, but I don't necessarily need it. I have read ( as well as heard ) that taking D-Bol with Test is a PERFECT combo. Like they should be married or somethin' ! Lol ! Truth be told, I'm on the fence, Van. I'm either going to take D-Bol / Test or just straight Test. I was hoping for some GetBiggers here to give me a little push off the fence in one direction or the other. Lol ! Your post as well as the post above me ( by nunzi ) def. give me a better idea as to what to do ... however, I'm still undecided. Lol. Again, thank you very much for your help guys. I'll keep checkin' back. :) 

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 06:36:32 PM »
No prob bro. You can do few testnonly cycles in the beginning and make great gains.  Save the dbol for another go around. Best of luck to you. 

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 12:29:53 AM »
Equipose only

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 02:14:36 AM »
theres a great post on here by dr intensity, he laid donw a 5 yr plan and honestly its spot on, i wished somone sat down and laid that out for me at 19...

as has been said, you cant go wrong with test/decca/dbol combo... if your 27 looking to compete and actualy place id forget about cycling, just stay on and switch compounds every few month

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 03:15:26 AM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 03:18:07 AM »
theres a great post on here by dr intensity, he laid donw a 5 yr plan and honestly its spot on, i wished somone sat down and laid that out for me at 19...

as has been said, you cant go wrong with test/decca/dbol combo... if your 27 looking to compete and actualy place id forget about cycling, just stay on and switch compounds every few month

Will definitely look into this ! Ty ! :)

Aren't there negative aspects with never coming off ??

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 04:46:33 AM »
theres plenty health problems, but that comes hand in hand with living the life....

your not going to drop down dead anytime soon tho, if you are going to go down this route look into the downsides and weigh up your options, youve got to have your own risk vs benefit ratio

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 05:47:34 AM »
What are the upsides associated with " never coming off " as opposed to cycling ? And could you name a couple downsides ? Thank you for your time, btw. :)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 08:12:43 AM »
What are the upsides associated with " never coming off " as opposed to cycling ? And could you name a couple downsides ? Thank you for your time, btw. :)

I can jump on this one:

Pros:
1. You keep the gains and keep on gaining.
2. You don't have to worry about pct and the possible "emotional rollercoaster."
3. Training seems/is constantly productive.

Cons:
1. Your cholesterol levels and blood pressure etc. can get fucked up so keep a close eye on your health.
2. $ £ €, this isn't cheap...
3. Constant pinning and "living the dream" can really take their toll, even though this sounds pretty lame, it's def. there.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 10:08:03 AM »
I'm a proponent of longer cycles. Not necessarily NEVER coming off, but sane cycles with blast phazes keep my BP in check and my liver and creatinine values are all normal.

First cycle at 13% I'd do

Sust250 eod
NPP 100mg eod
two 3 week blasts of dbol at 35-50mg/day.

for about 16 weeks.

Then go to

Test E 500 mg /week
EQ 600mg/week

run that for about 12 weeks then taper down/off.