Author Topic: tren and bp  (Read 1009 times)

old_lifter

• Getbig II
tren and bp
« on: April 23, 2011, 01:49:28 PM »
haven't used tren very much or for very long in the past. have now been in it for a couple weeks, using 200mg's of tren ace eod. my blood pressure is higher than normal, i don't have a reading but my face feels flush often, is this a common side of tren?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: tren and bp
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 02:22:52 PM »
Yes it is, tren is one of the worst if not the worst offender when it comes to blood pressure. Get yourself a monitor and check at home at least 3 x per week to be safe.

PS. It seems that all i do these days is give out info and warnings about BP-issues...  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 07:03:27 PM »
thanks, appreciate the info

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 08:42:24 AM »
what else are you using besides the tren.  whats your cycle history and stats.  seems like alot of tren your using.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 09:38:18 AM »
was using var and winny tabs. was using 100mg eod and decided to step it up as it was working ok but not great. 200mg eod made a huge difference but then the bp came up.

i am going to drop the tren until the bp settles down and try it again at the lower dose, every 3-4 days. i have been cycling off and on for the past 15 or so years and have used pretty much everything but not much tren.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 07:58:04 PM »
was using var and winny tabs. was using 100mg eod and decided to step it up as it was working ok but not great. 200mg eod made a huge difference but then the bp came up.

i am going to drop the tren until the bp settles down and try it again at the lower dose, every 3-4 days. i have been cycling off and on for the past 15 or so years and have used pretty much everything but not much tren.

Damn you've been using for awhile...are you monitored by doctors? Get blood work done etc? What was your blood pressure at? How heavy do you cycle? Try and avoid eq, it will raise your pressure as well.