Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1512 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: April 24, 2011, 02:09:16 AM »
What are the most important pre-contest drugs in order of most important to least important?

well,,

trenbolona ace ofcourse,, this drug just have it all in it mainly the shed of bodyfat with doing practicaly nothing and bringing up lean muscle same time,,

masterona propionate,, this is importanto drug because it is a secret diuretic we dont talk much about,,it work as anti estrogen and diuretic IF lean enough,,what i mean by that,,if you are truly 7% and you go cry to papa that everyone think you are 10 percent,, and you are sure you are less and feel you are 7%...you bring in masteron to prove your point.....if you are truly mid singles you will within hours get harder and start seeing muscles on you you never knew exsisting,,the lines will clear up especialy in the lower back ,,you will HARDERN UP and the muscle will get a density it did not have before,,all within days into weeks on the product,, so this ofcourse it s must for us because we are in many times walking water fountains and need masterona to clean our lines up into competition level....

the combination of both is very important because they both will work very well together and masterona in particular is the favorite drug of cheaters such as jeff willet,,that retard nortom,,etc it just comes in and out it does its job effectivly if lean already,,if not lean its still does its job but you just wont see it like a fella thatg is 7% ...

gh,, gh is something you got to have now day inorder to compete at higher levels,,reason is very simple....you wont be able to eat and grow and use mega dose of other drugs with out getting fat UNLESS you have hgh in the system,,thehgh should be used for months ,,i recomend 3 months on then get off for 4 weeks for over all impact evaluation and actualy seeing how you look when the hgh water are gone ...and it take 3-4 weeks for all gh water to be gone ,,its not alot of water but those 7lb make huge diff and blurr lines so again you may be 6% and you sit cry to mama that judy your date asked you why your abs are not shredded like timmy your 152lb buddy...

test prop,,,test in general is important inorder to maintain thickness,, again not going crazy on it pre competition ,,reduce doses unless you know what you are doing to the t ,,generaly you reduce doses and change esters in prep...

those are the 4 most imprtanto hormones in competetive bodybuilding,,

it was like that for many years since early 70s and hgh added in late 70s into todays mutations that dont even resemble bodybuilders but more of a chemical experiement ,,ofcourse i blame 'palumbo and sons' for that,,but thats a diff story

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 02:38:21 AM »

well,,

trenbolona ace ofcourse,, this drug just have it all in it mainly the shed of bodyfat with doing practicaly nothing and bringing up lean muscle same time,,

masterona propionate,, this is importanto drug because it is a secret diuretic we dont talk much about,,it work as anti estrogen and diuretic IF lean enough,,what i mean by that,,if you are truly 7% and you go cry to papa that everyone think you are 10 percent,, and you are sure you are less and feel you are 7%...you bring in masteron to prove your point.....if you are truly mid singles you will within hours get harder and start seeing muscles on you you never knew exsisting,,the lines will clear up especialy in the lower back ,,you will HARDERN UP and the muscle will get a density it did not have before,,all within days into weeks on the product,, so this ofcourse it s must for us because we are in many times walking water fountains and need masterona to clean our lines up into competition level....

the combination of both is very important because they both will work very well together and masterona in particular is the favorite drug of cheaters such as jeff willet,,that retard nortom,,etc it just comes in and out it does its job effectivly if lean already,,if not lean its still does its job but you just wont see it like a fella thatg is 7% ...

gh,, gh is something you got to have now day inorder to compete at higher levels,,reason is very simple....you wont be able to eat and grow and use mega dose of other drugs with out getting fat UNLESS you have hgh in the system,,thehgh should be used for months ,,i recomend 3 months on then get off for 4 weeks for over all impact evaluation and actualy seeing how you look when the hgh water are gone ...and it take 3-4 weeks for all gh water to be gone ,,its not alot of water but those 7lb make huge diff and blurr lines so again you may be 6% and you sit cry to mama that judy your date asked you why your abs are not shredded like timmy your 152lb buddy...

test prop,,,test in general is important inorder to maintain thickness,, again not going crazy on it pre competition ,,reduce doses unless you know what you are doing to the t ,,generaly you reduce doses and change esters in prep...

those are the 4 most imprtanto hormones in competetive bodybuilding,,

it was like that for many years since early 70s and hgh added in late 70s into todays mutations that dont even resemble bodybuilders but more of a chemical experiement ,,ofcourse i blame 'palumbo and sons' for that,,but thats a diff story

gh15 approved
god..im gonna diet (for the summer lol) with test and deca, do you think I will make it or fail? Please advice me about dosages, cycling, ais etc etc etc. till the end of august.

I have test deca proviron letro sdrol on hand.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 02:56:52 AM »
He just fucking told you what to take and you still go back to fucking test and deca

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 02:59:05 AM »
He just fucking told you what to take and you still go back to fucking test and deca
lol he anwered another guys pm.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 03:02:03 AM »
Test
Masteron
Tren
Gh 5iu
Equip

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 03:03:15 AM »
You can run as little as 1ml test with these other compounds, the masteron will stop any estrogen so no sides.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 03:12:43 AM »
god..im gonna diet (for the summer lol) with test and deca, do you think I will make it or fail? Please advice me about dosages, cycling, ais etc etc etc. till the end of august.

I have test deca proviron letro sdrol on hand.

Are you also in China? LOL... Over here I can buy steroids in the pharmacy without a prescription, but the only ones they have available are test, deca, proviron, and letro/arimidex/nolva/clomid...

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 06:09:18 AM »
Why didn't you mention anything about the EQ?
as you keep mention it very often at most of your post?
and over - all what the purpose of EQ in your opinion?

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 09:24:05 AM »
Are you also in China? LOL... Over here I can buy steroids in the pharmacy without a prescription, but the only ones they have available are test, deca, proviron, and letro/arimidex/nolva/clomid...

dude is in greece, way better

all the norma he wants, put greek chicks are fucking hot

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 11:52:30 AM »
dude is in greece, way better

all the norma he wants, put greek chicks are fucking hot
Je suis de France staviossss  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️