Author Topic: Interesting turn around on this board.  (Read 1963 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Interesting turn around on this board.
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 06:26:50 AM »

Oh yeah we all have $500-$600 a month for a health plan. The free market is corrupt and holds people prisoner by gouging. Some things need regulating or everything trickles up......have you noticed that....it doesnt trickle down its pouring up!!!!!!

Get a better fucking job then.  It's not my fault that you spent your formative years playing xbox.

You don't like the situation you're in? Change it.  It's not my fault that you can't support yourself. 
Y

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 06:56:45 AM »

Oh yeah we all have $500-$600 a month for a health plan. The free market is corrupt and holds people prisoner by gouging. Some things need regulating or everything trickles up......have you noticed that....it doesnt trickle down its pouring up!!!!!!

And why is that? Well gee when you have a government approved monopoly..... You want to blame someone for fucking things up, you can start with Ted Kennedy and the HMO act. More unconstitutional crap that has yet again back fired and made shit 1000X worse
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 07:29:10 AM »
I think this is the first time in Getbig history anyone on the Politics board has been called an orangutan. 

It made me laugh.

Ive called Betty Blanco and SAMSON an orangutan on many occasions.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2011, 08:10:34 AM »
Get a better fucking job then.   It's not my fault that you spent your formative years playing xbox.

You don't like the situation you're in? Change it.  It's not my fault that you can't support yourself. 

Man your a dense peice of shit arent you. Do you understand how capitialism works at all? The monopolies are created by wallstreet corporations responsability to shareholders. This creates an enviroment that promotes fraudulant strategies to get ahead....hence all the oil and real estate bubbles.  It takes a mix of the free market and regulation to keep things in line......dont get all stupid and sarah palin on me and fall back to :govt sucks" Think for a change.

Now regarding your "get a better job" bullshit.  It used to be a college education could get you a better paying job.....but guesswhat dumbass? That was before globalization of the workforce. Now the usa has to compete with people who make a dollar a day.....and it aint flying you see!  Saw a show last nite where a damn architecht is a bike messenger for shit wages....think he can afford healthcare now.....is it his fault....is the solution to "Better" himself?  He already did better himself!!! And he is where he is not out of choice.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2011, 08:16:12 AM »
Man your a dense peice of shit arent you. Do you understand how capitialism works at all? The monopolies are created by wallstreet corporations responsability to shareholders. This creates an enviroment that promotes fraudulant strategies to get ahead....hence all the oil and real estate bubbles.  It takes a mix of the free market and regulation to keep things in line......dont get all stupid and sarah palin on me and fall back to :govt sucks" Think for a change.

Now regarding your "get a better job" bullshit.  It used to be a college education could get you a better paying job.....but guesswhat dumbass? That was before globalization of the workforce. Now the usa has to compete with people who make a dollar a day.....and it aint flying you see!  Saw a show last nite where a damn architecht is a bike messenger for shit wages....think he can afford healthcare now.....is it his fault....is the solution to "Better" himself?  He already did better himself!!! And he is where he is not out of choice.

You have heard of the anti-trust act haven't you? You see that makes monopolies illegal, so unless the Federal government is complicit in these monopolies......
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 08:20:08 AM »
Obamacare was the worst of both worlds.   It did nothing to create more free enterprise and competition with carriers thereby skyrocketing costs, but also did not provide an affordable option for people. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2011, 11:30:31 AM »
Ive called Betty Blanco and SAMSON an orangutan on many occasions.

Damn, I missed that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 11:33:41 AM »
Damn, I missed that.

And you are going to miss your account "lurkernomore" after you are forced to delete it.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 02:12:50 PM »
And you are going to miss your account "lurkernomore" after you are forced to delete it.   

Hold the phone. What happened?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 02:20:50 PM »
Hold the phone. What happened?

Lurker and Blacken think I am making up my legal credentials.   I offered to prove them wrong on Friday by posting my drivers license, BAR Id, copies of all diplomas, copy of certificates from the Eastern and Southern District of New York showing admittance to Federal Court, E Courts Calendar ID, E Courts calendar showing my present cases on the NYS Supreme calendar, pistol permit, Court ID, etc, and they refused.  So Lurker says he is coming to NYC in June to verify it himself and If i can prove i am an attorney, he will delete his account,   

I'm hoping a bunch others hop on this challenge.  I offered to have Ozmo and 240 be the judge last week and he refused because he knows he is donezo.

Say goodbye to Lurker - his sorry ass wont be around for much longer.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 02:22:01 PM »
LurkerOnceMore?
Y

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 05:58:29 PM »
That's rough.

Lurker I don't mind. There's 5 or 10 others who post here that I wish would've taken the bait.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 06:33:39 PM »
Lurker and Blacken think I am making up my legal credentials.   I offered to prove them wrong on Friday by posting my drivers license, BAR Id, copies of all diplomas, copy of certificates from the Eastern and Southern District of New York showing admittance to Federal Court, E Courts Calendar ID, E Courts calendar showing my present cases on the NYS Supreme calendar, pistol permit, Court ID, etc, and they refused.  So Lurker says he is coming to NYC in June to verify it himself and If i can prove i am an attorney, he will delete his account,   

I'm hoping a bunch others hop on this challenge.  I offered to have Ozmo and 240 be the judge last week and he refused because he knows he is donezo.

Say goodbye to Lurker - his sorry ass wont be around for much longer.   

You've already got your real name, business name, etc. on this board, but usually it seems these things never work out.  They claim the documents were fake, each accusing the other of not showing, etc.

Found the thread on the V, haha.  Should be stickied here.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 08:25:59 PM »

everything is for profit in some sense...

problem is this govt regulation is going to HURT much much MORE than its going to HELP...you think everyone will buy insurance but actually less will. why buy insurance when you can pay a lesser penalty and buy insurance anytime b/c there is no pre-existing conditions clause?

LOL do yourself a favor and do some research on romney care in mass. see what happen to the enrolement rates after it was passed.

its also going to put a strangle hold on small business in a number of ways.

I wouldnt say its the architects fault but it isnt mine he cant find a decent job either. Go back to school educate himself in something that is more in demand.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 08:56:56 PM »
Man your a dense peice of shit arent you. Do you understand how capitialism works at all? The monopolies are created by wallstreet corporations responsability to shareholders. This creates an enviroment that promotes fraudulant strategies to get ahead....hence all the oil and real estate bubbles.  It takes a mix of the free market and regulation to keep things in line......dont get all stupid and sarah palin on me and fall back to :govt sucks" Think for a change.

Now regarding your "get a better job" bullshit.  It used to be a college education could get you a better paying job.....but guesswhat dumbass? That was before globalization of the workforce. Now the usa has to compete with people who make a dollar a day.....and it aint flying you see!  Saw a show last nite where a damn architecht is a bike messenger for shit wages....think he can afford healthcare now.....is it his fault....is the solution to "Better" himself?  He already did better himself!!! And he is where he is not out of choice.

Again, if you couldn't keep up with changing times, it's not my fault.  
"It used to be that a college education could get you a better paying job."  Well, a generation before that only took a high school education, but things change.  It's not my fault when others don't keep up.  

If you don't want to go back for a graduate degree, more training, or take the risk to start your own business, that's fine.  But when your current status is such that you can't afford health insurance and you refuse to improve your skills enough to be able to afford it, I don't see how it's my responsibility to buy it for you.
Y

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2011, 03:38:58 AM »
"It used to be that a college education could get you a better paying job."  Well, a generation before that only took a high school education, but things change.  It's not my fault when others don't keep up.  

If you don't want to go back for a graduate degree, more training, or take the risk to start your own business, that's fine.  But when your current status is such that you can't afford health insurance and you refuse to improve your skills enough to be able to afford it, I don't see how it's my responsibility to buy it for you.

Insensitive post reported.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 06:06:40 PM »

You buy insurance for thousands of people a day who walk into emergency rooms.  Shall we try to end this or do you enjoy status quo?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 06:16:43 PM »
You buy insurance for thousands of people a day who walk into emergency rooms.  Shall we try to end this or do you enjoy status quo?

Yes we do, they're called illegal immigrants.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »
Yes we do, they're called illegal immigrants.

Damn, I wasnt even counting them.. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 06:26:32 PM »
Damn, I wasnt even counting them.. ;D
I live in SoCal......can't get away from them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 08:08:37 PM »

so lets get this straight we can either buy insurance for those unwilling or unable to afford it...OR...we can simply stop giving away free health care...

hmmmm, if these ppl arent homeless they probably have jobs...if they have jobs and report their earnings to the govt they can dock their pay...

why is it our responsibility to pay for their and your health care?