Author Topic: Exorcism Of Anneliese.  (Read 3602 times)

suckmymuscle

Exorcism Of Anneliese.
« on: April 24, 2011, 08:31:59 PM »
  Even though I'm an atheist who doesen't believe in anything, this is impressive. Probably the most extraordinary case of schizofrenia ever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Exorcism Of Anneliese.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 08:36:39 PM »
Big Dicked Bob has been doing these for years looks like some of his work.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 08:37:21 PM »
man.. most horror movies are just pointless suffering and gore, but these demonic/possession/ghost movies are usually pretty good and scare the living shit outta me.  even signs was pretty bad.  

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 08:38:28 PM »
  Typical Getbigger, having just read a post where someone made fun of his favorite oiled up man in thongs...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 08:39:46 PM »
man.. most horror movies are just pointless suffering and gore, but these demonic/possession/ghost movies are usually pretty good and scare the living shit outta me.  even signs was pretty bad.  

The one based loosely on this, "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" is one of the best horror movies ever. Very underrated.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
  This is an actual picture of a child in Norway that was possesed by a demon and would literally bite off the heads of chickens and eat them. The viciousness and also depravity of this "thing" is incredible....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 08:53:57 PM »
  What would be your reaction if you were the parent of this child, you came home on his birthday empty-handed, and he appeared to you in the door looking exactly like in this picture and asked you where is his gift? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »
 This is an actual picture of a child in Norway that was possesed by a demon and would literally bite off the heads of chickens and eat them. The viciousness and also depravity of this "thing" is incredible....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

any videos/link of this creature?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 08:59:07 PM »
any videos/link of this creature?

They made an exorcism tape, but the behavior of the child was much too vicious, depraved and deplorable to be seen. They confiscated the tape and tried to pretend like it never happened. But there are copies around. I will try to find them and post.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »

Its these kinda movies that made me stop watching horror movies cause I couldn't sleep anymore!

Btw, not a demon movie, but Signs was surprisingly good, there were some really EERIE parts in it!

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 09:03:53 PM »
  They made an exorcism tape, but the behavior of the child was much too vicious, depraved and deplorable to be seen. They confiscated the tape and tried to pretend like it never happened. But there are copies around. I will try to find them and post.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That's some scary shit, man. I too am an atheist, but that is wacked.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 09:05:41 PM »
 Even though I'm an atheist who doesen't believe in anything, this is impressive. Probably the most extraordinary case of schizofrenia ever.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Learn how to spell, dickwad.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 09:09:22 PM »
Learn how to spell, dickwad.

Get off my nuts, you phaggot bitch boy. BTW, there were no spelling mistakes there, retard.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 09:21:15 PM »
  Get off my nuts, you phaggot bitch boy. BTW, there were no spelling mistakes there, retard.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

b/c your immigrant fucking ass is too retarded to know English.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 09:32:11 PM »
b/c your immigrant fucking ass is too retarded to know English.

My English is impeccable, you fucking son of a c.unt. My English is vastly better than yours. Now fuck off, "clown", you stupid little bitch. I will just ignore you from now on, because I am smarter than you, more knowledgeable in English and better than you in every way.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 09:37:49 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

For a man with a 160+ IQ, one would think you wouldn't make this mistake...if your are an atheist, it means you believe in something, not that you don't believe in anything---because you believe in atheism. And if you don't believe in anything, it by default means you believe in something---as the word "believe" is a verb--a verb conveys a action...to "believe" in something or not to "believe" means one one is putting forth effort. Also, to say "I don't beleive in anything", means one believes in something, kinda like a person walking who states he is going "nowhere", if that person is walking nowhere, it means he is walking "somewhere", as he "walking" to another point or place.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 09:38:59 PM »
 My English is impeccable, you fucking son of a c.unt. My English is vastly better than yours. Now fuck off, "clown", you stupid little bitch. I will just ignore you from now on, because I am smarter than you, more knowledgeable in English and better than you in every way.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol, getting hysterical is not going to change the fact that you spell like and are otherwise about as intelligent as an undereducated immigrant, fucktard.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 09:48:20 PM »
For a man with a 160+ IQ, one would think you wouldn't make this mistake...if your are an atheist, it means you believe in something, not that you don't believe in anything---because you believe in atheism. And if you don't believe in anything, it by default means you believe in something---as the word "believe" is a verb--a verb conveys a action...to "believe" in something or not to "believe" means one one is putting forth effort. Also, to say "I don't beleive in anything", means one believes in something, kinda like a person walking who states he is going "nowhere", if that person is walking nowhere, it means he is walking "somewhere", as he "walking" to another point or place.

You are getting locked into semantics. I don't believe in anything in the sense of believing in supernatural beings. Not believing in anything is not synonymous with believing in something, since I am only using the lexicographical definition of the word.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 09:50:57 PM »
Atheism doens't imply anything else but that the person doesn't believe in god(s).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2011, 09:56:12 PM »
  You are getting locked into semantics. I don't believe in anything in the sense of believing in supernatural beings. Not believing in anything is not synonymous with believing in something, since I am only using the lexicographical definition of the word.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Ever tried meditating and going onto the astral plane---on your way, you meet astral beings (those so called supernatural beings)?

Furthermore, you should have stated that...

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2011, 10:11:40 PM »
Big Dicked Bob has been doing these for years looks like some of his work.

is there any youtube footage of Bob performing exorcisms on guys who eat the pussy of whores?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2011, 10:18:46 PM »
atheism is the belief that there is no god.  so you do believe in something
Valhalla awaits.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2011, 10:26:10 PM »
I've been at a "real live" exorcism before.  A guy gets up in front of the whole house and claims he is possessed, gets mobbed by many a bible-ready bro.

It was fascinating!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 10:36:29 PM »
  They should get these things to fight in the UFC. Regardless of it's skills, the sheer heart and mental aspect of this thing in fighting should alllow it to hang with the best.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 10:39:52 PM »
This is her father. Explains a lot.