Author Topic: It Begins With Us  (Read 4314 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
It Begins With Us
« on: April 25, 2011, 08:58:47 PM »
The politics we believe in starts not with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you — with people organizing block-by-block, talking to neighbors, co-workers and friends.

And that kind of campaign takes time to build. So even though the race may not reach full speed for a year or more, the work of laying the foundation for our campaign must start today.

In the coming days, supporters like you will begin forging a new organization that we'll build together in cities and towns across the country. And we'll need you to help shape our plan as we create a campaign that's farther reaching, more focused, and more innovative than anything we've built before.

We'll start by doing something unprecedented: coordinating millions of one-on-one conversations between supporters across every single state, reconnecting old friends, inspiring new ones to join the cause, and readying ourselves for next year's fight.

!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: It Begins With Us
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:02:08 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 09:21:39 PM »
The politics we believe in starts not with expensive TV ads or extravaganzas, but with you — with people organizing block-by-block, talking to neighbors, co-workers and friends.

And that kind of campaign takes time to build. So even though the race may not reach full speed for a year or more, the work of laying the foundation for our campaign must start today.

In the coming days, supporters like you will begin forging a new organization that we'll build together in cities and towns across the country. And we'll need you to help shape our plan as we create a campaign that's farther reaching, more focused, and more innovative than anything we've built before.

We'll start by doing something unprecedented: coordinating millions of one-on-one conversations between supporters across every single state, reconnecting old friends, inspiring new ones to join the cause, and readying ourselves for next year's fight.

This mother f**ker makes Carter seem like JFK. I wouldn't trust him as a dog catcher let alone the POTUS again. He's proved he has absolutely NO CLUE on what to do.....about anything. He's like a shleprock, everything he touches turns to absolute shit!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 09:27:12 PM »
what's for diner? Aborted fetus?

Well, nothing that has been shot, that's for sure.  ;D ;D ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 09:46:17 PM »
This mother f**ker makes Carter seem like JFK. I wouldn't trust him as a dog catcher let alone the POTUS again. He's proved he has absolutely NO CLUE on what to do.....about anything. He's like a shleprock, everything he touches turns to absolute shit!!
Your country has been fucked for a long time, trying to blame him for it because his politics dont agree with yours shows a very tunnel visioned attitude - he inherited a mess from who was it again  ::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »
Your country has been fucked for a long time, trying to blame him for it because his politics dont agree with yours shows a very tunnel visioned attitude - he inherited a mess from who was it again  ::)

Where are you from?  ???
D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 09:51:00 PM »

Did Obama ever stop campaigning since 2006? Sounds like some fucked up sect or something.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 10:01:40 PM »

Dude, please don't even think about starting with the blame Bush bullshit, this clowns been in office for almost 2 1/2 years and he's literally done NOTHING to make it better only worse. Where would you like me to start? I'll be the first one to admit Bush fucked up.....the last 3-4 months of an 8 year presidency, but Obama has fucked up since day 1 and it isn't getting any better. So tired of the "blame Bush" bullshit. This is 1000% Obama's creation.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 10:12:46 PM »
First off I am not an Obama supporter, just wanted to get that out of the way.
Second, Bush has been fucking up this country from the first year he was in office. No one can fix what Bush did in two and half years. Realistically it would take no less than 10 years with having people in charge that know exactly what they are doing to undo the damage. Just remember, the last presidency was 90% of the reason Obama got elected. Had they not fucked up on an epic scale Obama may have not even gotten the nomination.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2011, 10:22:18 PM »
First off I am not an Obama supporter, just wanted to get that out of the way.
Second, Bush has been fucking up this country from the first year he was in office. No one can fix what Bush did in two and half years. Realistically it would take no less than 10 years with having people in charge that know exactly what they are doing to undo the damage. Just remember, the last presidency was 90% of the reason Obama got elected. Had they not fucked up on an epic scale Obama may have not even gotten the nomination.  

Really? Where? Don't bring up "the illegal war" thing, it was a majority vote from both sides to go in. Economically, like I said, he fucked up the final 3-4 months of his presidency, regardless of that he left with 5% UE, Obama promised it wouldn't get above 8%, he got it as high as 10.1%, he thinks because more government jobs were created that counts as job creation. If you think people voted for Obama for the reasons you think, then the Obama voters are more dense then I could even imagine.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 10:39:43 PM »
Really? Where? Don't bring up "the illegal war" thing, it was a majority vote from both sides to go in. Economically, like I said, he fucked up the final 3-4 months of his presidency, regardless of that he left with 5% UE, Obama promised it wouldn't get above 8%, he got it as high as 10.1%, he thinks because more government jobs were created that counts as job creation. If you think people voted for Obama for the reasons you think, then the Obama voters are more dense then I could even imagine.

Alright, Clinton left Bush a surplus, that's a fact. Bush wanted to push his tax cut through right from the start, and he did despite what some were telling him. The dumb fuck did not realize that a major contributing factor to the surplus was the taxable gains on stocks during the mid to late 90's. Then the .com bubble burst, people knew that it would burst just didn't know when. They knew that it was overinflated and bound to tank, that's why Bush was advised against the tax cut. That's an example of what he did from the very get go. He did not fuck up in the last 3-4 months, there was nothing he could do at that point except sit there and let it blow up in his face. And yes I do think that the majority of Obama supporters are that dense. Remember, just like there are dumb inbred hicks out there, there are equally retarted and delusional liberals that you can't tell anything either.  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 11:00:14 PM »
the sad little republicans argue that Clinton set up the economy to fail. :-\

A

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 11:13:13 PM »
See you can't give Clinton all the credit for the surplus either. What he did was set up a plan to cut the deficit, and it was a good plan and he stuck to it. The projected balance of the budget would not have happened until Clinton was years out of office though. Then the stock market boom happened and we ended up with a surplus. We should have capitalized on this, instead people with no knowledge of economics relied on wishfull thinking when handling the taxpayer's money.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 11:15:51 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 11:37:36 PM »
obama ruined the usa ,,i agree with coach

bush did lots of damage ,,but obama hussein simply ruined it to its core,,now to recover will really take someone strong aka reagan like ,,which is very VERY hard to find,,

sad thing is ...if bush was in office amnesty would already be in process for all mexicanos and making them part of americana,,hussein lied and promised many promised that he did not keep,,he realy but really DID NOTHING!

pray to god that someone like huckabee become president or someone of the such with serious convictions but still with openess and straight reasonable thinking,,i really think huckabee time is coming ,,americana really really really is in deep need of help

i never seen someone so hyped up by internet only to deliver nothing in real life,,kind of like the gh15 character....the diff is gh15 deliver information hussein obama delivered NOTHING,,he ruined the fuckin country!! when bush left it was 4 our of 10....now day americnaa is at 1 out of 10 he managed to get it 3 more levels down from a point that was very hard to get down ,americana need HELP

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 11:39:21 PM »

bush did lots of damage ,,but obama hussein simply ruined it to its core,,now to recover will really take someone strong aka reagan like ,,which is very VERY hard to find,,

sad thing is ...if bush was in office amnesty would already be in process for all mexicanos and making them part of americana,,hussein lied and promised many promised that he did not keep,,he realy but really DID NOTHING!

pray to god that someone like huckabee become president or someone of the such with serious convictions but still with openess and straight reasonable thinking,,i really think huckabee time is coming ,,americana really really really is in deep need of help

i never seen someone so hyped up by internet only to deliver nothing in real life,,kind of like the gh15 character....the diff is gh15 deliver information hussein obama delivered NOTHING,,he ruined the fuckin country!! when bush left it was 4 our of 10....now day americnaa is at 1 out of 10 he managed to get it 3 more levels down from a point that was very hard to get down ,americana need HELP

gh15 approved
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 11:57:15 PM »
Dude, please don't even think about starting with the blame Bush bullshit, this clowns been in office for almost 2 1/2 years and he's literally done NOTHING to make it better only worse. Where would you like me to start? I'll be the first one to admit Bush fucked up.....the last 3-4 months of an 8 year presidency, but Obama has fucked up since day 1 and it isn't getting any better. So tired of the "blame Bush" bullshit. This is 1000% Obama's creation.

So invading Iraq was a great idea then?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 03:26:13 AM »

Coach, stop using hyperbole and emotions to promote your point of view. I don't like it because I tend to agree with most of what you say and believe but you undermine yourself and lose credibility by how you present yourself and come across. And there's no need for it. The facts speak for themselves.

The Carter administration was the by far the worse in yours and my generation. The damage he did to this country we still feel today. You don't even have to start with the programs that came out of that disasterous administration like the Dept. of Education which marked the beginning of the end for public school education when the Federal government took over. Have you forgotten the 18% inflation? 21% interest rates? The gas lines? Not to mention an unrepentant anti-Semite. Like me, you were there actually living through it. Have you forgotten that Iran use to be an ally? When Carter turned his back towards the Shah who did we get? We got Ayatollah Khomeini and the current war we have now.

Obama is just truly incompetent. He never should have been elected, never had the background and experience and is in over his head. But, at least for now, he's no Carter.

Just as an aside, remember what a low point the country was at during and after Carter. To me it just added to Reagan's greatest how quickly he turned things around. Made you proud to be an American again. And remember he never made excuses and blamed Carter for the real mess he was left with.

Character matters.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 04:09:20 AM »
His wife is disgusting.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 04:15:10 AM »

gh15 approved

RAEGAN WAS THE BIGGEST PUPPET 0UT 0F ANY PRESIDENT ESPECIALLY 0F DAN REGAN. SPEED IT UP SEE THE CLIP?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 04:31:31 AM »
Barrack Hussein Obama was voted into office. Don't put all the blame on him. Blame the American public for buying into him. It was a vote and he won.

I've heard a saying :
"In America there are elections. They just are not like everywhere else. In America the one with less votes wins"

HAHAHAHAHH Brutal  ;D
You need sum' democracy there! Let the people really make a decision! Because if you dont  8) 8)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 05:11:42 AM »

Then he shouldn't have applied for the job!  8)

Comes with the territory Junior! :o

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 05:29:57 AM »
             Alright, Clinton left Bush a surplus, that's a fact. Bush wanted to push his tax cut through right from the start, and he did despite what some were telling him. The dumb fuck did not realize that a major contributing factor to the surplus was the taxable gains on stocks during the mid to late 90's. Then the .com bubble burst, people knew that it would burst just didn't know when. They knew that it was overinflated and bound to tank, that's why Bush was advised against the tax cut. That's an example of what he did from the very get go. He did not fuck up in the last 3-4 months, there was nothing he could do at that point except sit there and let it blow up in his face. And yes I do think that the majority of Obama supporters are that dense. Remember, just like there are dumb inbred hicks out there, there are equally retarted and delusional liberals that you can't tell anything either.  

People to Blame for the Financial Crisis: Clinton
"Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation. He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods."
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

Bill Clinton: I should have better regulated derivatives
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-02-16/politics/bill.clinton.qanda_1_hillary-clinton-investment-banks-gramm-leach-bliley-act?_s=PM:POLITICS

"As the world financial system implodes, Democrats have blamed the Bush administration's lack of regulation for creating the conditions for collapse. But a top Clinton regulator acknowledges that he and his colleagues a decade ago "beat back" regulatory efforts that could have prevented credit markets from becoming so precariously balanced they were “milliseconds” from disaster."
http://www.propublica.org/article/former-clinton-official-says-democrats-obama-advisers-share-blame-for-marke

Commodity Futures Trading Commission Chairman Gary Gensler said President Bill Clinton’s administration “ought to have done more” in regulating the derivatives market “to protect the American public.”
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-01/clinton-team-should-have-done-more-on-derivatives-gensler-says.html

"In the late 1990s, Phil Gramm and Jim Leach were chairmen of the Senate and House Banking Committees. They wanted to deregulate--and they had the votes to deregulate unless Clinton wanted to make it into an all-out war and assemble a coalition to back a veto, which he did not."
http://delong.typepad.com/sdj/2010/05/more-on-clinton-era-regulation-of-derivatives.html

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 05:46:42 AM »

gh15 approved

At least if Obama was God of Hormones he would have something

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 05:48:23 AM »
I find it so interesting when people think that changes that would occur on such a large scale, ie over an entire country as powerful and wide ranging as the us, can happen as a result of changes or enactments in a period of months or even years.
REALITY, is that all the good that was going on here was a result of the things Reagan did, and shit has been spiraling downward ever since.  Clinton gets a ton of credit for what he inherited and not not nearly enough blame for what he did.  People are stupid to attribute prosperity to him just cause he was in office.  Its the equivelent of a farmer giving him credit for good produce, meanwhile there was no rain during bush sr and ideal conditions during clinton.