Author Topic: Would you let THEM hit it?  (Read 10129 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Would you let THEM hit it?
« on: April 26, 2011, 01:09:58 PM »
Teachers Caught having sex with Students

1 Courtney Bowles, 31,31-year-old Courtney Bowles was arrested after police say she was found nude in a car with a student. Bowles is an "instructional coach" at Mountain View High School whose role was teaching teachers about keeping a professional distance with students. She was being held on $50,000 person recognizance bond.

2,Stephanie Ragusa, 31 A former middle school teacher, convicted of having sex with 2 students, was called a sexual predator today by a judge who sentenced her to 10 years in prison. Stephanie Ragusa plead guilty to repeated sexual encounters with a 14-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy.

3, Carlie Attebury is seen in courtSANTA ANA, Calif. -- A former high school band director from Orange has been convicted on four counts in connection with her sexual relationship with an underage student. According to prosecutors, 31-year-old Carlie Attebury was involved in an intimate relationship with a 15-year-old student.

4, Linsday arssaro . According to Sussex County Prosecutor David Weaver, 24-year-old Linsday Massaro allegedly had sex with an underage student on two separate occasions, once in her car and another in the bedroom of her Frankford home, authorities said. She was arrested in March 2009 and indicted on sexual assault charged in May 2010

5, Lisa Glide, The former drama teacher at Old Bridge High School in NJ was sentenced to five years probation after pleading guilty to having sex with one of her 17-year-old students.

6,Angela Stellwag , The 26-year-old former substitute teacher from Beverly City, PA. was charged with four counts of sexual assault and one count of endangering the welfare of a child.
7,Melissa Weber The social studies teacher from Queens was found having sex in her classroom with a 14-year-old male student.
8, A third teacher at the Brooklyn school is being investigated for having personal relations with a male student -- just one day after news broke that two other teachers were caught "undressed" in the back of a classroom.

9, Mary Kay Letourneau The former schoolteacher convicted in 1997 of the statutory rape of one of her students, a 13-year old boy.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Would you let THEM hit it?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 01:15:53 PM »
1 Courtney Bowles, 31,31-year-old Courtney Bowles was arrested after police say she was found nude in a car with a student. Bowles is an "instructional coach" at Mountain View High School whose role was teaching teachers about keeping a professional distance with students. She was being held on $50,000 person recognizance bond.

;D ;D

definitely 5

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 01:20:13 PM »
Sad fact, today's women are the new sexual predators

Also, the quality of the people going into the teaching profession has gotten lower, as more women go into corporate, law, or medical professions, less of the good ones will go into teaching...so you have a bunch of "let's be friends", sexual predators...and they ain't picking the dudes who get attention...they are usually picking the Fat Panda types..

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 01:21:51 PM »
not one teacher hit on me while i was in school

...lucky bastards

:D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 01:23:48 PM »
Teachers Caught having sex with Students

2,Stephanie Ragusa, 31 A former middle school teacher, convicted of having sex with 2 students, was called a sexual predator today by a judge who sentenced her to 10 years in prison. Stephanie Ragusa plead guilty to repeated sexual encounters with a 14-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy.

3, Carlie Attebury is seen in courtSANTA ANA, Calif. -- A former high school band director from Orange has been convicted on four counts in connection with her sexual relationship with an underage student. According to prosecutors, 31-year-old Carlie Attebury was involved in an intimate relationship with a 15-year-old student.

4, Linsday arssaro . According to Sussex County Prosecutor David Weaver, 24-year-old Linsday Massaro allegedly had sex with an underage student on two separate occasions, once in her car and another in the bedroom of her Frankford home, authorities said. She was arrested in March 2009 and indicted on sexual assault charged in May 2010

5, Lisa Glide, The former drama teacher at Old Bridge High School in NJ was sentenced to five years probation after pleading guilty to having sex with one of her 17-year-old students.

6,Angela Stellwag , The 26-year-old former substitute teacher from Beverly City, PA. was charged with four counts of sexual assault and one count of endangering the welfare of a child.
7,Melissa Weber The social studies teacher from Queens was found having sex in her classroom with a 14-year-old male student.
8, A third teacher at the Brooklyn school is being investigated for having personal relations with a male student -- just one day after news broke that two other teachers were caught "undressed" in the back of a classroom.

9, Mary Kay Letourneau The former schoolteacher convicted in 1997 of the statutory rape of one of her students, a 13-year old boy.

Wow Mountain View is like 15 miles away from me. Never knew..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 01:27:04 PM »
not one teacher hit on me while i was in school

...lucky bastards

:D
These teachers won't hit on reasonably attractive out going students who have things going for them...they pick the loners, the dumbasses, and manipulate them, it's a way of controlling something, in their world in which they believe they have no control over---boyfriend, husband, bills, etc. Plus, many of the women are emotionally immature and still want to enjoy the High School Experience---prolly because their sucked...

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 01:32:34 PM »
These teachers won't hit on reasonably attractive out going students who have things going for them...they pick the loners, the dumbasses, and manipulate them, it's a way of controlling something, in their world in which they believe they have no control over---boyfriend, husband, bills, etc. Plus, many of the women are emotionally immature and still want to enjoy the High School Experience---prolly because their sucked...

true.

But I did feel like a kid in the back of the class waving his hand around trying to get the teacher to call on him.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »
Stephanie, Lisa, and Angela all look like sexual freaks
it's in Stephanie's eyes and her smile---giving caution to wind as she is having her mug shot taken

Lisa---she has that pretty girl swag going on---she wants to be dirty

Angela---her pursed lips, upright posture, and possibly self conscious about her nose, lends one to believe she likes being in charge or being dominated---or is frigid, but really needs the freak brought out her...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 01:38:55 PM »
Numbers 5 and 8 would get it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 01:41:05 PM »
I went to the wrong school.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2011, 01:42:53 PM »
What strikes me as crazy is that all of these women are actually attractive women that can easily pick up most average to goodlooking men.

Why they prefer to mess around with prepubescent boys is beyond me.

"1"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 01:49:20 PM »
holy fuk... i would have gave anything to fuk sum of my teachers back in the school days...

and when some guys get lucky, teacher is convicted  :-\

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2011, 01:54:13 PM »
wow nothing sexier than female sexual predators, I just love the thought that there is some mature hot women hunting for young boys out there

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »
What strikes me as crazy is that all of these women are actually attractive women that can easily pick up most average to goodlooking men.

Why they prefer to mess around with prepubescent boys is beyond me.

"1"
Control, or lack of it in their personal lives...they use it against the boys..."if you don't do this, you don't get this" using her vagina as a reward. Or, "do you want your parents to know how bad you are failing? And do you want that girl that  you have a crush on to know that you cum too early?"

what is crazy, is that the same training that they recieve is the same thing that they use to zero in on the kids that need "help" and special "attention".
Quote from: Bam-bam
link=topic=374364.msg5317001#msg5317001 date=1303851253
wow nothing sexier than female sexual predators, I just love the thought that there is some mature hot
women hunting for young boys out there
well, your of age, plus you like a 16 yr old...
Besides, what if you were dating one of this women, and she convince her boy toy to knock you off? Not so sexy now, huh?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 02:54:01 PM »
parker  ;D

they fucked the boys cuz theyre horny perverted bitces wh wanted young cock i their pussy

simple as that

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 03:39:18 PM »
Wow Mountain View is like 15 miles away from me. Never knew..

Me too. Maybe I can track down the broad and see why she actually went with the teen dick. Her man must not have given it to her right.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 03:48:53 PM »
Id like to give each and every one of the students a big congrats!! you all done good gentlemen!! Very good taste.... you are an example to us all.!!!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 03:51:01 PM »
It's good to be the prosecutor....

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 04:16:13 PM »
Gimme four and five.  8) Where were these female teachers when i was in School?  >:( Four just looks like she would do everything in the bedroom.  8)
D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 04:19:05 PM »
parker  ;D

they fucked the boys cuz theyre horny perverted bitces wh wanted young cock i their pussy

simple as that
If you had worked with someone like that---then you'd understand it ain't that simple...
If they wanted cock, they could get it anywhere...remember that hot ass Barbie looking teacher's aide in Florida? Well, if you read the statement of probable cause, she would show things that her husband bought for her to the kid, then state that he couldn't do that for her---she would in a sense, control the kid...this kid was some shy kid who had no friends... Perfect. Women pick up on more things, and no a man's or males weaknesses...she is not going to go after the stud who is banging chicas in HS, she'll go after the Method101s, the Fat Pandas...

As adults, we all say, "damn wish that was me", because most of us have healthy sex drives and if a woman tries to use that reward shit or use the pussy as a control mechanism...we bounce...now, it's more about a teacher and the abuse of power and where that can lead to...a manipulative, crazy adult woman can twist a young mind...and remember, the young male will not trust those in teaching positions...

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2011, 05:07:18 PM »
Wow, reminds me of the english teacher I had in HS ;D

She never paid attention to me, just flirted a lot though :-\

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 05:21:06 PM »
I saw a post on another board about a young teacher in savannah,ga that was having sex with a student. Why didn't this happen to me in school ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 05:33:45 PM »

Unfortunately, most of my teachers looked like this.  And rebuffed my advances.   :-[
~

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2011, 05:39:52 PM »
I still think that #2 and #6 would make the class watch them use the big, long, thick blackboard erasers on themselves...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2011, 05:43:22 PM »

The closest I got to ANY of this was "Sit down, WALDO!!"
~