Author Topic: Its almost here....  (Read 2762 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Its almost here....
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 05:46:05 AM »
Doug is probably happy Mallet is still on the board.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 04:41:31 PM »
Kaepernick early in the second?  I don't like it.  I watched him play against UH a number of times.  He's a freak.  Will be the fastest QB in the NFL behind Vick and maybe Locker.  But his accuracy stinks.  I don't know what his completion percentage is (and it may be good), but I saw him miss way too many open receivers.  

I wouldn't mind trying to develop him, but at the expense of an early second round pick.  

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2011, 04:52:45 PM »
another good value pick for the gmen

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 10:16:43 PM »
Kaepernick early in the second?  I don't like it.  I watched him play against UH a number of times.  He's a freak.  Will be the fastest QB in the NFL behind Vick and maybe Locker.  But his accuracy stinks.  I don't know what his completion percentage is (and it may be good), but I saw him miss way too many open receivers.  

I wouldn't mind trying to develop him, but at the expense of an early second round pick.  
Agreed. With a return to the WCO, you need a precision passer with good mechanics and quick reading abilities. I don't see this with Kaepernick. What's sad is that Alex Smith is probably actually much better at that them he will be. We should have shored up our secondary and linebackers. Not happy with the draft............again.