Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 9271 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 12:31:57 AM »
good progress dj

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 12:35:37 AM »
Give dj181 a break. That's only phase 2. Wait until he completes the phase 3 "polishing" phase. Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2011, 12:48:20 AM »
Learn how to pose

Learn how to diet

Learn how to bodybuild

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2011, 12:52:08 AM »
Give dj181 a break. That's only phase 2. Wait until he completes the phase 3 "polishing" phase. Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

Allright pellius, I know that you're baiting me man, and I'll admit that I even deserve it with some of my arrogant talk in the past. And I'm fact, I'm really gonna try and cool it with this arrogant talk, and just press on and see how far that I can take it. Yeah man, I'd like to be 165 @ 7% with legit 16 inch arms, and I'm not saying that I will do it, but that's my goal.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2011, 01:00:07 AM »
Thanks cephissus  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2011, 01:58:30 AM »
Allright pellius, I know that you're baiting me man, and I'll admit that I even deserve it with some of my arrogant talk in the past. And I'm fact, I'm really gonna try and cool it with this arrogant talk, and just press on and see how far that I can take it. Yeah man, I'd like to be 165 @ 7% with legit 16 inch arms, and I'm not saying that I will do it, but that's my goal.

Yes, you were/are arrogant. The constant mantra that all it takes is progressive resistance. That constant drone about how if you started out
squatting 135 for 10 reps and worked up to 495 for 10 reps your quads would be bigger. Of course it would, but just like there's a limit to how big you will get there is also a limit as to how strong you will get. That's why you will become even more humble after your 3 phase project and not criticize others "piss poor" results because they don' train progressively. Yes, bigger muscles = stronger muscles but simply being able to move more weight does not always equate to bigger muscles. Other factors come into play. It's proven time and time and time again in the real world.

You can have any goal you want. I use to have a buddy when asked how much he benched use to reply, in all seriousness, "I have yet to bench 405." Yeah, and I have "yet to bench" my truck.

We have all seen pictures of you at "your absolute best." It has been fused, burned and ingrained into our brains through sheer repetition. Most of us who have been at this for a while have a pretty good idea of what you can achieve. You will not get a 16 inch arm at 6-7% body fat. You have skinny arms and will always have skinny arms proportionately. No matter how much weight you add to that dumbbell or barbell (meaning no matter how much you cheat that weight up) your arms, as well as the rest of you, will not grow much.

I'm just under 6'2" at single digit body fat and I'm no where near 16". I barely break the 15" mark. 15.25 to be exact. It's the cross I have to bear in life. But it keeps me from shooting off my mouth like you and lecturing people on how to train. Lecturing people who actually do train and have been doing so consistently for years. None of this 8 years off because my girlfriend was jealous over how great I look.

15.25 inches and holding --- BOOM!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2011, 02:24:09 AM »
Dr. Ebonics.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2011, 02:33:13 AM »
Now THAT'S what a bodybuilder should look like.

Naah, I think that bloated monster is a shame to bodybuilding. But that's how it goes; everybody with ballooned front delts can be pro... dj181 destroyed bodybuilding... he showed the dark side to world... he is epitome of ballooning on whole medicine factory... look at those delts!!! Unreal, you can see it's fake!

Ronnie started it. dj181 finished it.
Everybody is laughing to this ballooned mess in public. They don't want their delts point out like that  :-X  They want nice aesthetic physique - not this ballooned mass-mess

::) ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2011, 02:34:09 AM »
Well man, those skinny arms of mine at 154 measured exactly 14.25 inches, and that was a "conditioned" arm measurement with me sitting @ 6% right now my arms measure 15.5 inches @ 10% and at 161. Yes, I know that you fellas don't buy this 10% figure, but gh15 himself put me at 9-10% after viewing my most recent back double bi pic. Also my training style is ultra strict, with 3 to 4 sec up and 3 to 4 sec down, I don't use any kind of momentum when I lift these weights.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2011, 02:38:03 AM »
Yes, you were/are arrogant. The constant mantra that all it takes is progressive resistance. That constant drone about how if you started out
squatting 135 for 10 reps and worked up to 495 for 10 reps your quads would be bigger. Of course it would, but just like there's a limit to how big you will get there is also a limit as to how strong you will get. That's why you will become even more humble after your 3 phase project and not criticize others "piss poor" results because they don' train progressively. Yes, bigger muscles = stronger muscles but simply being able to move more weight does not always equate to bigger muscles. Other factors come into play. It's proven time and time and time again in the real world.

You can have any goal you want. I use to have a buddy when asked how much he benched use to reply, in all seriousness, "I have yet to bench 405." Yeah, and I have "yet to bench" my truck.

We have all seen pictures of you at "your absolute best." It has been fused, burned and ingrained into our brains through sheer repetition. Most of us who have been at this for a while have a pretty good idea of what you can achieve. You will not get a 16 inch arm at 6-7% body fat. You have skinny arms and will always have skinny arms proportionately. No matter how much weight you add to that dumbbell or barbell (meaning no matter how much you cheat that weight up) your arms, as well as the rest of you, will not grow much.

I'm just under 6'2" at single digit body fat and I'm no where near 16". I barely break the 15" mark. 15.25 to be exact. It's the cross I have to bear in life. But it keeps me from shooting off my mouth like you and lecturing people on how to train. Lecturing people who actually do train and have been doing so consistently for years. None of this 8 years off because my girlfriend was jealous over how great I look.

15.25 inches and holding --- BOOM!

Quoted for the brutal truth of it all.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2011, 02:39:54 AM »
rofl, che, you say I look like shit :D but you're just as small as I am, but you're fat as hell... and do something about your gypsy hair.

Xerxes

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2011, 02:42:28 AM »
rofl, che, you say I look like shit :D but you're just as small as I am, but you're fat as hell... and do something about your gypsy hair.

Dude, you know thats dj181 right?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2011, 02:46:49 AM »
ROFL! at mass243 post ;D And what the fuck, I will give you fellas even more ammo for me :) When I was round 19 or 20 one of my uncles came across my workout log, and he added his own little comment to it, he said, "Hi, I've been doing this shit for years, and I'm still a weak f@g" I'm sure that plenty of you fellas will appreciate that comment ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2011, 02:50:39 AM »
Dude, you know thats dj181 right?

noone tells me anything these days what do I know  :P

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2011, 02:53:09 AM »
ROFL! at mass243 post ;D And what the fuck, I will give you fellas even more ammo for me :) When I was round 19 or 20 one of my uncles came across my workout log, and he added his own little comment to it, he said, "Hi, I've been doing this shit for years, and I'm still a weak f@g" I'm sure that plenty of you fellas will appreciate that comment ;)

How old are you now? I'm 31 and I feel like guys in their early 20's have a big advantage in natural lifting. They just respond a lot faster and better to everything.

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2011, 03:00:40 AM »
is ther any diff?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2011, 03:01:03 AM »
Quoted for the brutal truth of it all.

No shit!

I'm impressed.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2011, 03:16:29 AM »
I'm 37 dude, but while I'm being honest and really trying to set the record straight here, I have one more "bomb to drop" and yeah my haters are gonna love this one, coz they can certainly try and use it to put the nail in the coffin, so to speak. Ok, so here it goes... I wasn't away from hard and regular training for over 8 years because of female influence and power over me, I was away because of this little nasty disease called alcoholism. You see, I drank hard and heavy for nearly 6 years straight, but now that my Higher Power who has released me from this enslavement, I'm free from it as I've been sober for a little over 1 year now, and that's all behind me now. No, I'm not making excuses here, or even looking for sympathy, I'm just trying to come clean.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2011, 03:24:18 AM »
ROFL!!!!! I love this web site :D

usually before death row people open up about life.... but here, we don't care about dying, we care about contests and pics.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2011, 03:29:11 AM »
relax dj... we all have our ups and downs... my down fall will prolly be some sort of pussy deciase and cocaine in my later years I can see it now.

you just roll with us cool guys and you will be good  8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2011, 03:39:23 AM »
Thanks devil, but just don't go offering me any drinks, coz then I'll just have to gladly decline your offer, but if you would offer me and line, well then I would most gladly accept that offer ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2011, 03:41:14 AM »
Thanks devil, but just don't go offering me any drinks, coz then I'll just have to gladly decline your offer, but if you would offer me and line, well then I would most gladly accept that offer ;D

A class lines  :P! we bros.. life goes on no matter what  8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2011, 03:46:04 AM »
Well man, those skinny arms of mine at 154 measured exactly 14.25 inches, and that was a "conditioned" arm measurement with me sitting @ 6% right now my arms measure 15.5 inches @ 10% and at 161. Yes, I know that you fellas don't buy this 10% figure, but gh15 himself put me at 9-10% after viewing my most recent back double bi pic. Also my training style is ultra strict, with 3 to 4 sec up and 3 to 4 sec down, I don't use any kind of momentum when I lift these weights.

People can make any claims they want and often get away with it because they don't really have to back it up. Someone can claim here or in real life what a bad ass they are and unless someone is willing to step up and start a fight and risk getting arrested just because someone is shooting his mouth
he'll get away with his John L. Sullivan act.

One of the good things about bodybuilding, maybe the only good thing, is that no matter what claims one makes, we can see it with our very eyes whether you are full of shit or not. If we never saw a pic of Goodrum you would have thought the man was a beast. And maybe he really thinks he is. There is a lot of self-delusion in bodybuilding. You can make any claims you want about the size or your arms and your body fat percentage but we have seen your arms. There is hardly any detectable development at all. We have seen it flexed. We have seen it relaxed from the side. We have seen it relaxed from the front. No where is there any significant degree of development. I don't know what you see that nobody else does. Just post my meager 15" guns side by side in all three various angles against yours and no matter what measurements and bodyfat you claim it doesn't translate into what is actually before one's eyes.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2011, 04:00:35 AM »
How old are you now? I'm 31 and I feel like guys in their early 20's have a big advantage in natural lifting. They just respond a lot faster and better to everything.

According to Basile age has nothing to do with one's ability to put on muscle mass. In fact, he believes it's easier though no one, including Vince, has been able to maintain the muscle mass, let alone increase it, as one gets older. Anybody past 40 yrs old and is honest with himself realizes how hard it gets and how much harder it continues to get with each passing year. That's why athletes, hell everybody in fact, has to eventually retire from their careers -- and inevitably life itself. It's not like you need a study for this.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090331091250.htm

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090911103807.htm

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2011, 04:02:47 AM »
I'm 37 dude, but while I'm being honest and really trying to set the record straight here, I have one more "bomb to drop" and yeah my haters are gonna love this one, coz they can certainly try and use it to put the nail in the coffin, so to speak. Ok, so here it goes... I wasn't away from hard and regular training for over 8 years because of female influence and power over me, I was away because of this little nasty disease called alcoholism. You see, I drank hard and heavy for nearly 6 years straight, but now that my Higher Power who has released me from this enslavement, I'm free from it as I've been sober for a little over 1 year now, and that's all behind me now. No, I'm not making excuses here, or even looking for sympathy, I'm just trying to come clean.

OK. Respect. And I'm also glad that you dropped that obnoxious writing style you use to have.