Author Topic: 101 natural chemistry  (Read 7031 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
101 natural chemistry
« on: April 29, 2011, 01:58:49 AM »
this is a 101 course in the influence of propioneta trenbolona and masterona on ones physiqe ,,gh15 keep getting repetetive question of what does the trenbolona ace do ,,this is a good prime example of fella that rely on low doses testosterona high doses trenbolona,, and some masterona,,there are peptides too but they come secondary to the propioneta trenbolona ace masterona and ofcourse final diuretic polish diazide

the fellas usually compete around 185-197lb when 5'10 or so  the doses are low in relashion to us professoinals and they are not the level of top ifbb naturals who use just like us professionals but! the doses are decent,,

ofcourse the ester are always improving and the more smart the bodybuild the shorter he get the ester either cook it himself or in most case have close cook that is top notch who cook him esterless products,,

the gyno is small and progesterone gyno that can not be avoided and no it can not be avoided

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: 101 natural chemistry
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 02:01:39 AM »
second picture is same fella ,,with actual flexing and you can see the type of condition trenbolona ace gives the physiqe ,,it harden it ,,eliminate water but due to use of proioneta and due to playing with esterless compounds hit and run as i call it with shock and awe operations.....folds are created down in the midsection that can not go away,,, those are skin folds that are due to hormonal usage include hgh ,,its from going on and off gh and manipulating the blood hormonal system to a higher degree inorder to cheat tests

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 02:05:08 AM »
is masteron enanthate any good?is it hard to acquire in Europe? The price? anybody,thanks

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 02:07:23 AM »
Ah i see this a lot I thought it was just poor lower ab development

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 02:16:32 AM »
who was better, dorian or ronnie?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 02:19:35 AM »
Here's something I just don't understand about testosterona. It's written everywhere that you should switch from enanthate to prop if you want to drop some water. The reason given is because it's a shorter ester. But if you are on any kind of test for at least two months and more blood levels will build and accumulate no matter what the ester. Say you are on 750 enanthate for two months compared to 750 prop for two months and get your levels tested. Won't they be just as high if not higher with the prop because you are actually getting more mgs of testosterona per cc than enanthate due to the shorter ester?

And if it's the shorter ester that somehow causes you to retain less water why does test base/TNE, the shortest ester -- actually no ester at all -- bloat the hell out of you?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 02:19:37 AM »
is masteron enanthate any good?is it hard to acquire in Europe? The price? anybody,thanks

Do you need a source buddy?.... :-\
?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 02:19:56 AM »
All natural hard work Layne.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 02:20:17 AM »
Ah i see this a lot I thought it was just poor lower ab development
Anyone will have those folds when bending the body forward,even at sub 5% BF.

I`ve seen it a zillion times on guys that are absoulutely shrinkwrapped.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 02:23:45 AM »

What folds? What poor "lower" ab development? What am I not seeing?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 02:26:13 AM »

no ,,its thickness of skin due to hgh ,,and testosterona ,,usualy in combo

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 02:30:12 AM »
Here's something I just don't understand about testosterona. It's written everywhere that you should switch from enanthate to prop if you want to drop some water. The reason given is because it's a shorter ester. But if you are on any kind of test for at least two months and more blood levels will build and accumulate no matter what the ester. Say you are on 750 enanthate for two months compared to 750 prop for two months and get your levels tested. Won't they be just as high if not higher with the prop because you are actually getting more mgs of testosterona per cc than enanthate due to the shorter ester?

And if it's the shorter ester that somehow causes you to retain less water why does test base/TNE, the shortest ester -- actually no ester at all -- bloat the hell out of you?

the usage of propionate and phnyl propionate easter find itself best suited for the least amount of water weight if done right! done right meaning once every other day or once every 3 days..... if done every day you wil stil be bloated,,you need to reduce test to maintenance levels for a while as in 150-200mg a week for water to go down especialy with naturals and prolematic perma bulkers,,

tne and suspension bloat you out of this world because there is absolitly no easter and that menas it go to blood all at once so even when you take 50 mg it all at once float into the blood all of it hit at once! it also can be used perfectly fine btu the doses need to be very small and very accurate ,,IF you have legit products which 80% of peopel do not,,

the problem is you dont know what you get with many ug labs so you think you take 50mg and you actualy take 100mg ...if the lab is overdosing ,,or if the lab is cheap and the person who cook it wanna save a buck...he put very little in and you think you take 25mg since you want to be accurate...... yet you only inject 5 mg ..5 mg of suspension wont do nothing

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 02:34:34 AM »
by the way this is light case of a liar since nortom is realy not blessed with bodybuilding sucess ,,when you take the faildos,,and the skkipos thats where you see the big liars ,,thats where you really really see fellas who live from lie to lie and really know their body like a clock,,

remember what namat said here few days back ,,,the jap is MASTER OF TIMING!!

all those so call naturals ,,fake naturals ofcourse are MASTERS OF TIMING ,,THEIR ALL BODYBUILD IS BASED ON TIMING,,AND TRULY EVERY BODYBUILDER WHO IS SUCESS KNOWS HIS TIMING TO THE T ,,THATS ONLY THING WE DO WE THINK IN TERMS OF TIMING ,,OF EVERYTHING,, INJECTS,,TRAINING,,ETC

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 03:02:55 AM »
Do you need a source buddy?.... :-\

nope, trying to sell something buddy?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 03:22:23 AM »
the usage of propionate and phnyl propionate easter find itself best suited for the least amount of water weight if done right! done right meaning once every other day or once every 3 days..... if done every day you wil stil be bloated,,you need to reduce test to maintenance levels for a while as in 150-200mg a week for water to go down especialy with naturals and prolematic perma bulkers,,

tne and suspension bloat you out of this world because there is absolitly no easter and that menas it go to blood all at once so even when you take 50 mg it all at once float into the blood all of it hit at once! it also can be used perfectly fine btu the doses need to be very small and very accurate ,,IF you have legit products which 80% of peopel do not,,

the problem is you dont know what you get with many ug labs so you think you take 50mg and you actualy take 100mg ...if the lab is overdosing ,,or if the lab is cheap and the person who cook it wanna save a buck...he put very little in and you think you take 25mg since you want to be accurate...... yet you only inject 5 mg ..5 mg of suspension wont do nothing

gh15 approved

I see. I see. I've learned so much on this board that I'm actually starting to give advice to local bodybuilders here. We just had the Sting Ray Classic and I was telling one of the competitors about the "ona" cycle. You should start some online testing for your pupils so we can be accredited and earn degrees from the god of hormona academy. Maybe I can be a guru in my retirement.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 03:45:57 AM »
nope, trying to sell something buddy?

.... ::)

No source asking allowed on this board....now fuck off you lying kunt....hope this helps.... :)
?

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 04:47:54 AM »
.... ::)

No source asking allowed on this board....now fuck off you lying kunt....hope this helps.... :)

where does it state that i'm looking for a source you idiot? if you ever bought it or heard someone close to you did, you'd know the price wouldn't you? dumbass, don't respond if the question doesn't apply to you.....oh and on the side note, would never consider getting stuff over the internet

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 05:04:23 AM »
where does it state that i'm looking for a source you idiot? if you ever bought it or heard someone close to you did, you'd know the price wouldn't you? dumbass, don't respond if the question doesn't apply to you.....oh and on the side note, would never consider getting stuff over the internet

Thanks for clearing that up...you got me worried there for a minute stud... ::) :-\
?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 05:07:14 AM »
GH15 hitting the spell check these days.....syntax is improved too  ::)

lesaucer

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 05:07:45 AM »
whats the dose gh15 ?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 07:01:57 AM »
You are obviously a bitter broke ass drug dealing bodybuilder who as threatened by Layne Norton's magazine writing opportunities, forum exposure, following, and success.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 07:05:56 AM »
You are obviously a bitter broke ass drug dealing bodybuilder who as threatened by Layne Norton's magazine writing opportunities, forum exposure, following, and success.
Hi Layne  :D

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2011, 07:48:33 AM »
by the way this is light case of a liar since nortom is realy not blessed with bodybuilding sucess ,,when you take the faildos,,and the skkipos thats where you see the big liars ,,thats where you really really see fellas who live from lie to lie and really know their body like a clock,,

remember what namat said here few days back ,,,the jap is MASTER OF TIMING!!

all those so call naturals ,,fake naturals ofcourse are MASTERS OF TIMING ,,THEIR ALL BODYBUILD IS BASED ON TIMING,,AND TRULY EVERY BODYBUILDER WHO IS SUCESS KNOWS HIS TIMING TO THE T ,,THATS ONLY THING WE DO WE THINK IN TERMS OF TIMING ,,OF EVERYTHING,, INJECTS,,TRAINING,,ETC

gh15 approved

You really can't argue with nutrient timing.  That is one of the best tools of the trade!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 08:42:07 AM »
Growth whoremona

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 07:48:11 PM »