Author Topic: Do British royals have incredible bench press numbers?  (Read 7548 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Do British royals have incredible bench press numbers?
« on: April 29, 2011, 12:58:30 PM »
Made my day...

Early on at the office this morning, as you can probably imagine, a lot of the fat, ugly, uneducated heiffers were all gathered around this one fatass' desk and were watching the "Royal Wedding" ... Gushing, talking loudly a mile a minute, etc.  Really getting on my nerves.   >:(

Out of nowhere, our Director appeared and said sternly, "I can hear you all the way out in the hallway.  Turn that thing off.  I'm not paying you to watch the Royal Wedding."  He walked off.  :D

Our section, save work-related noises and conversation, was dead silent for the balance of the morning.

B i t c h e s   got OWNED!!   ;D
~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Do British royals have incredible bench press numbers?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 04:05:52 PM »
anyone know?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Do British royals have incredible bench press numbers?
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 04:08:16 PM »
he better enjoy that, it's probably the last one he's getting for the next 50 years

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 04:10:18 PM »
Prince William breaks that old law that men get hotter as they get older (no homo)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 04:12:12 PM »
he better enjoy that, it's probably the last one he's getting for the next 50 years

So at 90 he finally gets another?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 04:17:42 PM »
Prince William breaks that old law that men get hotter as they get older (no homo)

Military life, traveling, papperazzi.....that will age you quick. 
A

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 04:20:09 PM »
With that much money and power who needs a good bench.

I'd fuck him and like it because of who he is and what he has....not because he's attractive in any shape or form.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 04:21:55 PM »
his hairline is retreating faster than the French in 1940

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 04:22:54 PM »
Military life, traveling, papperazzi.....that will age you quick. 

Im not sure I buy that, apart from prolonged sun exposure I think its just down to genetics.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 04:26:49 PM »

I'd fuck him and like it because of who he is and what he has....not because he's attractive in any shape or form.

you scum

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 04:44:14 PM »

Here is a clue, he has no real power---only name rec. The Parliment and the PM have the power, if they so choose, they could have it that there is no monarchy. The Royals live off the people---the people pay for their extravagant lifestyle...
Typically American female with "Princess" delusions. Watch enough Cinderella, and Snow White as girl? is a Prince that does nothing, rules nothing, back in the day, people like that would get usurped And if you've ever noticed, most Euro royals have shitty genetics for attractiveness...it is the commonfolk who were more attractive. Look at Marie Antoinette, that stuckup bitch had googely eyes and fat cheeks.
And today, look at the Prince of Monaco, dude looks like a perv who hides women's bodies...but, yep the title of Prince Who Does Nothing turns you on? Slut, please...

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 04:47:27 PM »
Here is a clue, he has no real power---only name rec. The Parliment and the PM have the power, if they so choose, they could have it that there is no monarchy. The Royals live off the people---the people pay for their extravagant lifestyle...
Typically American female with "Princess" delusions. Watch enough Cinderella, and Snow White as girl? is a Prince that does nothing, rules nothing, back in the day, people like that would get usurped And if you've ever noticed, most Euro royals have shitty genetics for attractiveness...it is the commonfolk who were more attractive. Look at Marie Antoinette, that stuckup bitch had googely eyes and fat cheeks.
And today, look at the Prince of Monaco, dude looks like a perv who hides women's bodies...but, yep the title of Prince Who Does Nothing turns you on? Slut, please...

My dear uneducated Getbigger.....he certainly does have power and the monarcy is indeed, more powerful than the British Govt.

\
And why are you talking about Royalty from years back? It plays no significance in this conversation.

Google Commonwealth friend.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 05:28:59 PM »
My dear uneducated Getbigger.....he certainly does have power and the monarcy is indeed, more powerful than the British Govt.

\
And why are you talking about Royalty from years back? It plays no significance in this conversation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_the_United_Kingdom

The monarchy of the United Kingdom (commonly referred to as the British monarchy) is the constitutional monarchy of the United Kingdom and its overseas territories. The present monarch, Queen Elizabeth II, has reigned since 6 February 1952. She and her immediate family undertake various official, ceremonial and representational duties. As a constitutional monarch, the Queen is limited to non-partisan functions such as bestowing honours, dissolving Parliament and appointing the Prime Minister. Though the ultimate executive authority over the government of the United Kingdom is still by and through the monarch's royal prerogative, these powers may only be used according to laws enacted in Parliament, and, in practice, within the constraints of convention and precedent.

The British monarchy traces its origins from the Kings of the Angles and the early Scottish Kings. By the year 1000, the kingdoms of England and Scotland had developed from the petty kingdoms of early medieval Britain. The last Anglo-Saxon monarch (Harold II) was defeated and killed in the Norman invasion of 1066 and the English monarchy passed to the Norman conquerors. In the thirteenth century, the principality of Wales was absorbed by England, and Magna Carta began the process of reducing the political powers of the monarch.

From 1603, when the Scottish King James VI inherited the English throne as James I, both kingdoms were ruled by a single monarch. From 1649 to 1660, the tradition of monarchy was broken by the republican Commonwealth of England that followed the War of the Three Kingdoms. The Act of Settlement 1701, which is still in force, excluded Roman Catholics, or those married to Catholics, from succession to the English throne. In 1707, the kingdoms of England and Scotland were merged to create the Kingdom of Great Britain and, in 1801, the Kingdom of Ireland joined to create the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. The British monarch became nominal head of the vast British Empire, which covered a quarter of the world's surface at its greatest extent in 1921.

In the 1920s, five sixths of Ireland seceded from the Union as the Irish Free State, and the Balfour Declaration recognised the evolution of the dominions of the empire into separate, self-governing countries within a Commonwealth of Nations. After the Second World War, the vast majority of British colonies and territories became independent, effectively bringing the empire to an end. George VI and his successor, Elizabeth II, adopted the title Head of the Commonwealth as a symbol of the free association of its independent member states.

The Commonwealth includes both republics and monarchies. At present, fifteen other Commonwealth countries share with the United Kingdom the same person as their monarch. The terms British monarchy and British monarch are frequently still employed in reference to the person and institution shared amongst all sixteen of the Commonwealth realms, and to the distinct monarchies within each of these independent countries, often at variance with the different, specific, and official national titles and styles for each jurisdiction.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_the_queen_of_England_have_any_power

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. The title "Queen (or King) of England" has not existed for over 300 years.

The United Kingdom and Commonwealth realms are all Constitutional Monarchy, which means that all actions of the government are carried out in The Queen's name but all decisions about government policy are made by the Prime Minister and the Cabinet, who are elected members of Parliament. In theory her powers are vast; however, in practice (and in accordance with convention), she rarely intervenes in political matters.
I just read an article that says she is commander in chief of the armed forces. That sounds like power to me.
vvdscvsd/.vd/s.fvb.ekvrdj,.sefbvdkv .kre

Domestic Affairs
The appointment and dismissal of ministers;
The summoning, prorogation and dissolution of Parliament;
Royal assent to bills;
The appointment and regulation of the civil service;
The commissioning of officers in the armed forces;
Directing the disposition of the armed forces in the UK;
Appointment of Queen's Counsel;
Issue and withdrawal of passports;
Prerogative of mercy. (Used to apply in capital punishment cases. Still used, eg to remedy errors in sentence calculation)
Granting honours;
Creation of corporations by Charter;

Foreign Affairs
The making of treaties;
Declaration of war;
Deployment of armed forces overseas;
Recognition of foreign states;
Accreditation and reception of diplomats.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_the_queen_of_England_have_any_power#ixzz1KxhF0ncm

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 05:35:50 PM »
 :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 05:39:50 PM »

\

How about you google the fact that the prince has no power, has no real say at all, hell even his father has nothing,  it's up to Parliment and the PM, in fact Tony Blair was trying to get it so that the Royal monarchy would be abolished...as they are a drain on the people...but it was shot down...

Your commonwealth, from wiki, doesn't entirely back up what you said...
The Royals are a drain on the people period...look you provide proof that the Prince has power beyond his name.

There was a study last week that showed that American online coverage of the lead up to the wedding was greater than the UK coverage...Americans even had a made for tv movie! Why is that, because Americans are infatuated with that Royal bullshit, American women fed that "my little princess" bullshit from their fathers, and the whole romanticized Cinderella shit...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Office ownage
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 05:56:24 PM »
 8)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 05:57:59 PM »
I've heard rumors that he died years ago and was replaced by a doppelganger

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 06:31:59 PM »
:D
did they kiss before or after the blowjob?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 06:57:29 PM »
How about you google the fact that the prince has no power, has no real say at all, hell even his father has nothing,  it's up to Parliment and the PM, in fact Tony Blair was trying to get it so that the Royal monarchy would be abolished...as they are a drain on the people...but it was shot down...

Your commonwealth, from wiki, doesn't entirely back up what you said...
The Royals are a drain on the people period...look you provide proof that the Prince has power beyond his name.

There was a study last week that showed that American online coverage of the lead up to the wedding was greater than the UK coverage...Americans even had a made for tv movie! Why is that, because Americans are infatuated with that Royal bullshit, American women fed that "my little princess" bullshit from their fathers, and the whole romanticized Cinderella shit...

My commonwealth from wiki? I would never take anything at face value from wiki. Someone else posted that friend.

Why you so angry anyways? What is it about a joyous even that angers you so? Explain this to me.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 07:02:03 PM »
My commonwealth from wiki? I would never take anything at face value from wiki. Someone else posted that friend.

Why you so angry anyways? What is it about a joyous even that angers you so? Explain this to me.

Wikipedia is often more accurate because people can correct other peoples mistakes... Why would you not take anything from face value from Wikipedia?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 07:05:58 PM »
Wikipedia is often more accurate because people can correct other peoples mistakes... Why would you not take anything from face value from Wikipedia?

Because they used a picture of True Adonis as a bodybuilder ???

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2011, 07:06:53 PM »
Because they used a picture of True Adonis as a bodybuilder ???

;D
That's the point... They edited it and it is gone. :)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2011, 07:07:37 PM »

People can also completely sabotage the truth.

You should have seen what someone did to Dave Palumbo's last year. While it was fucking hilarious and has since been corrected, totally inaccurate. Talking about the term Palumboism and what not......so maybe not so inaccurate. Has been fixed since. Unfortunately.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2011, 07:17:03 PM »
People can also completely sabotage the truth.

You should have seen what someone did to Dave Palumbo's last year. While it was fucking hilarious and has since been corrected, totally inaccurate. Talking about the term Palumboism and what not......so maybe not so inaccurate. Has been fixed since. Unfortunately.

I believe in the greatness of the internet.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 07:36:04 PM »
60 kg for 3 reps (atlest) in the bench.