Author Topic: are these pro-hormones TOXIC?  (Read 1633 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
are these pro-hormones TOXIC?
« on: April 30, 2011, 07:24:20 AM »
question: i've had bottles of gaspari's old pro-hormones in my freezer for a few years, in fact, a couple of years AFTER their expiration date!

stuf like his pro-turanobol, methyl-d, methyl-d extreme stuff like that, just wondering if by now, i should start taking them?

manager at this supplement store, told me, that they are still good, won't make me sick or screw up my system, but the potency has probably been dimished a bit, so instead of taking 3 pills a day, i should up it to 5 a day, but for the most part they are still good?

i don't know, i don't want to throw them away and ( all the money they cost) down the toilet, but i'm concerned if 1) they would stil be effective and 2) will they now become toxic, or do some other unknown damage to my body because of their age?

what do you guys think, go for it or pitch them (either way i know i have to get something similar)

BradleyBryant

• Getbig II
Re: are these pro-hormones TOXIC?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 10:28:35 PM »
Just bin them mate.  Not worth it whatever the repercussions.  I believe Competitive Edge Labs still makes clones of most pro-hormones.  Worth checking into at least.

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 05:46:04 AM »
At this point, they're probably pretty useless...

Good prohormones that you can buy today are Trenazone and Epistane... Superdrol is still available, too...

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 09:31:53 PM »
I've held onto things for years, longer than 3 even and they still work just as good. No need to throw them away.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 06:37:22 AM »
well i've heard of people keeping muscle replacement individual packets in their fridge and supposedly their still good, i just don't know though about pro-hormones since their not "food' like a meal replacement or protein in a jug is.

so what to do? perhaps just try it for a few weeks, and if i don't get sick or feel weird then i guess their okay, however, if in that same time i don't notice any difference in my body (gaining muscle, weight,lean,etc.) then i guess their "done" and i need to pitch them?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 05:25:18 AM »
well i've heard of people keeping muscle replacement individual packets in their fridge and supposedly their still good, i just don't know though about pro-hormones since their not "food' like a meal replacement or protein in a jug is.

so what to do? perhaps just try it for a few weeks, and if i don't get sick or feel weird then i guess their okay, however, if in that same time i don't notice any difference in my body (gaining muscle, weight,lean,etc.) then i guess their "done" and i need to pitch them?

First: These are not "prohormones", these are oral steroids. Just to get this right.

They should be good to go, just start with the recommended dose, if it doesn't work, bump the dose up a bit (slowly).

Get your blood checked like you would do on a cycle.