Author Topic: How to steal gas times are tuff  (Read 6824 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: How to steal gas times are tuff
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 05:41:14 PM »
america, you chaps have had it too good for too long. we're paying about 8$ a gallon. plus don't forget that a uk gallon is less in volume, to a us gallon.

we won't even mention fucking car insurance which is through the bastard roof.

on average we pay more tax, but earn less money whilst paying more for more or less everything you can think of.

we don't call it 'rip off britain' for nowt  ::)

newmom

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »
8 bucks a gallon. Jeebus. Guess we know who really paid  22 million for security alone..

8 bucks, damn

bber

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011, 05:44:18 PM »

ive heard its £6.00 a pint of beer too, expensive country

£2.50 - £4 usually, depends wether it is in a pub or a night club/bar

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 05:48:29 PM »
It's only $4 a gallon here.  8)
D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »
Why can't you just give some head for extra gas money?

Chicken?
G

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 06:28:26 PM »
8 bucks a gallon. Jeebus. Guess we know who really paid  22 million for security alone..

8 bucks, damn

No the citizen's in the UK pay 1$ per year for the Royal family, American's are so uneducated when it comes to the Royals.  They are worth every penny the citizens put into their family, they bring in tons of tourism.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 06:35:44 PM »
Pull over around the corner prior to the station. Take a plastic garbage bag or a white sheet, something to cover your plate, or even take your plate off. Jump back in your car, fill up, pull off and split as inconspicuously as possible (not driving too fast and/or erratic) and when you get in a neighborhood you can pull over again, take the bag off your plate.
Me and my buddies used to do it all the time. Cops have less of a chance to see you, the cameras don't get your plates nor do the attendants and if you do it right, your face won't be shown either. 

This idea sounds very risky.  If I get caught with my science paper on my plate or a grocery bag from the deli it won't look good to the policeman.  That is why I think mud would be better, I could have an excuse it was on my plate.  Maybe I could grow a goatee out before I do this each every couple weeks and wear sunglasses, then immediately go to the car wash, go home shave and take off my sunglasses. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2011, 07:42:14 PM »
Steal someones money?

Is there still a gas station in America that isnt pre pay ???

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2011, 07:45:33 PM »

8 bucks, damn

i was being conservative there n'all. it'll be very near $9 a gallon, if not just a little over

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2011, 07:50:39 PM »
why wouldn't the cameras show your face?

I'm certain they do. Atleast now days. You would have to wear a mask.

Of course they'll show your face if you're dumb enough to allow it. Wear a hoodie, keep your head down, know where the cameras are to find blind spots or know how/where to stand. This is done by using another vehicle at another time of day and works best over a period of time. As well, below the guy says wear sunglasses. Grow some facial hair or use a wig, or all the above.

This idea sounds very risky.  If I get caught with my science paper on my plate or a grocery bag from the deli it won't look good to the policeman.  That is why I think mud would be better, I could have an excuse it was on my plate.  Maybe I could grow a goatee out before I do this each every couple weeks and wear sunglasses, then immediately go to the car wash, go home shave and take off my sunglasses. 

The very idea is risky, your comprehension works well though. The reason you pull over a block or two and use the plastic is so you don't drive across town and allow the chance for a cop to see you to even happen. Same thing on the other end. Minimize the time you have the suspicious plate cover on and you stand less of a risk getting pulled over. And if it's summer, don't you think mud on your plate would look odd if you're nowhere near a place that has mud?

There's a flaw to even the perfect crime, but with time and good planning, you can minimize factors to getting caught. That way you're less likely to be on "Dumbest Criminals" TV shows :P

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2011, 07:56:33 PM »
Of course they'll show your face if you're dumb enough to allow it. Wear a hoodie, keep your head down, know where the cameras are to find blind spots or know how/where to stand. This is done by using another vehicle at another time of day and works best over a period of time. As well, below the guy says wear sunglasses. Grow some facial hair or use a wig, or all the above.

The very idea is risky, your comprehension works well though. The reason you pull over a block or two and use the plastic is so you don't drive across town and allow the chance for a cop to see you to even happen. Same thing on the other end. Minimize the time you have the suspicious plate cover on and you stand less of a risk getting pulled over. And if it's summer, don't you think mud on your plate would look odd if you're nowhere near a place that has mud?

There's a flaw to even the perfect crime, but with time and good planning, you can minimize factors to getting caught. That way you're less likely to be on "Dumbest Criminals" TV shows :P

Yeah I don't want to end up on that show  :o  I also don't think I should have to pay 4 $ for a gallon of gas, I feel like they are stealing from me!  The mud could be risky, but I am not sure the laws about if you have mud on your plate, that is natural dirt, as opposed to how a bag got over your license plate, I think mud would work in favor in court if you got caught, not being able to prove you put it their.  I hope I can muster up the confidence to do this, save myself some money and get away with it.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2011, 07:58:46 PM »
oh boy.

this thread is funny.

someone says that in England gass is 2 dollars.  well, thats for a litre, and i believe there is 4.6 lites in a gallon, so thats like 8 US dollars.  so gas is dirt cheap in the us (compared to england).

as far as stealing gas, good luck.  there is no gas stations in the US that will let you pump gas without paying.  good luck.

also, you probably will get caught.  getting arrested, jail time, lawyer fees (then losing your job) is going to cost more than the damn gas.
you are gay.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2011, 08:34:50 PM »
I used to have a friend in college who would just pull up to one of those seriously out of the way gas stations and fill up then drive away.  He never got caught, which I am surprised. He had the money to pay it, just never felt like going in to do it.  Of course gas was a lot cheaper then, so they may be willing to take drastic measures these days to prevent that type of thing.

Uhh yeah,i don't think gas stations let one fuel anymore until one pays for said fuel;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2011, 08:40:14 AM »
Yeah, fuck the gas station/convenience store owners who are trying to make 5 to 8 cents profit on each gallon they sell. Why not rip them off, they are all rich anyway. And it's not like if you steal their gas you are a low life thieving scum right? It's not like you are a common everyday thief that shoplifts rather than pay for the stuff anyway. And since there is a high probability of getting away with it, then by all means, do it.

Fuckin losers..

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2011, 03:51:05 PM »
Yeah, fuck the gas station/convenience store owners who are trying to make 5 to 8 cents profit on each gallon they sell. Why not rip them off, they are all rich anyway. And it's not like if you steal their gas you are a low life thieving scum right? It's not like you are a common everyday thief that shoplifts rather than pay for the stuff anyway. And since there is a high probability of getting away with it, then by all means, do it.

Fuckin losers..

you must be rich folk.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2011, 05:07:30 PM »
Early Ford Expedition models dont have Fuel door/Top locks ... 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2011, 05:25:31 PM »
Pull over around the corner prior to the station. Take a plastic garbage bag or a white sheet, something to cover your plate, or even take your plate off. Jump back in your car, fill up, pull off and split as inconspicuously as possible (not driving too fast and/or erratic) and when you get in a neighborhood you can pull over again, take the bag off your plate.
Me and my buddies used to do it all the time. Cops have less of a chance to see you, the cameras don't get your plates nor do the attendants and if you do it right, your face won't be shown either. 
You're a criminal. You know that, right?
G

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2011, 05:30:14 PM »
dont you buy yours by the gallon tho?  1 litre is around .2 gallons..

1 US gallon = 3.785411784 liters. 1 UK (Imperial) gallon = 4.54609188 liters. 1 liter = 0.26417205 US gallons 1 liter = 0.21996919 UK (Imperial) gallons Conversion to ...

Shit's expensive

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2011, 07:29:43 PM »

why does a simple label matter, criminal so what, call me what you want, I can get free gas.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2011, 09:00:57 PM »

In order to catch a thief, you must think like a thief.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2011, 09:13:38 PM »
In order to catch a thief, you must think like a thief.

the problem there is, most people trying to catch thief's cannot think like thief's because many are sociopaths.  Weak minded law enforcement.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2011, 09:19:51 PM »
How to steal gas.

Step 1: obtain tools, hole saw and cordless drill, a few seal-able drain pans (like those used to change oil)

Step 2: make sure target vehicle has an exposed plastic gas tank (2wd pickups are good targets, large tank with no skidplate)

Step 3: drill hole in bottom of gas tank and drain into pan, exchange pans when they are filled.

you're welcome

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2011, 09:58:54 PM »
How to steal gas.

Step 1: obtain tools, hole saw and cordless drill, a few seal-able drain pans (like those used to change oil)

Step 2: make sure target vehicle has an exposed plastic gas tank (2wd pickups are good targets, large tank with no skidplate)

Step 3: drill hole in bottom of gas tank and drain into pan, exchange pans when they are filled.

you're welcome

thank you, finally a good answer, does walmart carry these tools?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2011, 10:12:23 PM »
Maybe not the hole saw, I'm not sure what Walmart carries. A big box hardware store will certainly have one, I suggest purchasing one with a pilot bit for an efficient and clean cut.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2011, 10:27:23 PM »
home depot should have it I guess, not a bad investment if I can get free gas :)  Gotta make sure I don't get diesel by accident.