Author Topic: Why do girls in the USA have such attitude problems?  (Read 8653 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Why do girls in the USA have such attitude problems?
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 09:21:17 PM »
hello, I like Donald Trump too!  A man we both can see has the future in our best interests.  Yes I am white, tall, and good looking.  I do not take them out to eat anymore because they do not say thank you and think they just deserve a free meal.  We go do something free that is fun to do that we both have interests in.  I have a part time job working at a deli, I am in college so I just work at the deli for some spending money for myself in my free time.  I don't have much in assets since I am still young and in college, but neither do many of the woman I talk to.  I just don't get it.  

I can't believe you are answering yourself....
That is why women have a attitude towards you, you are creepy fuknut

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »
You seem like a gentleman - my sister may be into you...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011, 10:41:02 PM »
Fuck these bitches man, fuck these bitches.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 10:51:12 PM »
Yes, I am American guy, I am in college, working part time and trying to find a girl to marry one day.  I don't have money to buy a girl and don't think I should have to buy my new wife.  She should want to be with me because I can provide for her, and maybe give her a child one day. 

Dude, your in college. You should be pounding as much ass as you can, not trying to wife out some 21 year old whore.

Drop the 'I can provide for you' bullshit. No girl wants to fuck her father. She wants the dude that can throw her down on the bed and fuck her brains out.She doesn't give a shit what your 401k plan is, or what stocks your investing in.

Think about a guy who gets tons of ass and can have any girl he wants. Watch an old clint eastwood,james bond, carry grant movie. Do you think those guys cared about a girls attitude. No, the laughed and walked away to fuck the next bitch.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 11:02:57 PM »
Dude, your in college. You should be pounding as much ass as you can, not trying to wife out some 21 year old whore.

Drop the 'I can provide for you' bullshit. No girl wants to fuck her father. She wants the dude that can throw her down on the bed and fuck her brains out.She doesn't give a shit what your 401k plan is, or what stocks your investing in.

Think about a guy who gets tons of ass and can have any girl he wants. Watch an old clint eastwood,james bond, carry grant movie. Do you think those guys cared about a girls attitude. No, the laughed and walked away to fuck the next bitch.

I am not like that, I am a gentleman, I don't want to turn into a player and a mean person.  Maybe these girl's will change one day.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 11:17:15 PM »
I am not like that, I am a giant fucking nerd, I don't want to turn into a player and a mean person.  Maybe these girl's will change one day.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 11:49:40 PM »
Just sit them down, show them this wonderful piece of music and dancing and everything will be alright

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2011, 01:43:50 AM »
Don't listen to these raised estrogen pussies, young 'largerthan'

Do as I said. Never respect a woman. She is not worth it. Just fuk it - use it as it is supposed! Go to doc and ask test injections if you pussy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2011, 02:01:56 AM »
 8)

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2011, 02:17:34 AM »
Also make sure you let sluts talk to you only on their knees.
Women should spend at least 40% of the day on their knees - they like it, that's their natural behavior.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2011, 02:35:21 AM »
Also make sure you let sluts talk to you only on their knees.
Women should spend at least 40% of the day on their knees - they like it, that's their natural behavior.

Just move out to Saudi Arabia.

Out there, the men make their bitchez wear a black sheet from head to toe, don't let them drive. Beat the shit out of them if they even look at another man at all.

In Saudi Arabia, the men put the women in their place with a strong pimp hand.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2011, 02:39:53 AM »

Out there, the men make their bitchez wear a black sheet from head to toe, don't let them drive. Beat the shit out of them if they even look at another man at all.

Yes I heard they're pretty manly there.
I also heard they don't let women to vote  :o

Sometime back it was written that their police didn't let girls out of burning school building because they were not dressed appropriately...

I might consider it but of course I should first find a job there. Probably Not so easy for white foreigner.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2011, 02:53:24 AM »
I am not like that, I am a gentleman, I don't want to turn into a player and a mean person.  Maybe these girl's will change one day.

You are a real fucking pussy. I bet you go every Sunday to Church... >:(

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2011, 02:55:58 AM »

Now I can tell you're a gimmick playing that "innocent and naive guy" routine.

Good job. Let's see if you can pull it off.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2011, 03:46:13 AM »
You are a real fucking pussy. I bet you go every Sunday to Church... >:(
That's where the freaks are...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2011, 03:48:10 AM »
That's where the freaks are...
See my POPE thread....

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2011, 05:31:33 AM »

yes, and as we found out here, these arab manly men have paid for many a pro bodybuilder's lifestyle thanks to flights to and private posing sesions in palaces.

closet homos, all of them.  why would you want to cover up a woman's body?  even if they're fat, us men will take a look at any woman passing by.
Deep Tissue Massage

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2011, 08:40:32 AM »
Wish I knew why the USA has horrible women... I gave up. I travel... Philippines, Chinese chicks, and Asian girls in general respect you and take care of you. I have never been so happy when it comes to women. Im from Miami and its TERRIBLE there. You better have deep pockets and connections out in that city.
Getbig =Reality Show

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2011, 10:59:57 AM »
Wish I knew why the USA has horrible women... I gave up. I travel... Philippines, Chinese chicks, and Asian girls in general respect you and take care of you. I have never been so happy when it comes to women. Im from Miami and its TERRIBLE there. You better have deep pockets and connections out in that city.

I am starting to think this is the way to go.  Once I get a job and build up some cash, move out of this country.  I don't want to get in a situation with a manly woman who tries to control things, if I slap her in the USA I will get arrested.  If she slaps me she doesn't get arrested, kind of weird.