Author Topic: Most of yall bullshit about your diets  (Read 5287 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Most of yall bullshit about your diets
« on: April 30, 2011, 08:35:49 PM »
There are roid heads that do actually keep a strict diet due to competing, etc, but the average, and I said avergae roid head eats like a horse most of the time and eats nearly anything they want. Youre bullshitting if you say this isint the case. hell, i know of plenty of pros who used to tear up boxes of KFC just weeks before competition....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Most of yall bullshit about your diets
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 11:39:44 PM »
There are roid heads that do actually keep a strict diet due to competing, etc, but the average, and I said avergae roid head eats like a horse most of the time and eats nearly anything they want. Youre bullshitting if you say this isint the case. hell, i know of plenty of pros who used to tear up boxes of KFC just weeks before competition....

If you take enough GH why not ;D
Thunderdome approved

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 05:19:41 AM »
I try my damndest to eat clean most of the time but on a cycle, sometims I just get too hungry to be grilling chicken breasts and eating brussel sprouts and bullshit.... a 2000 calorie trip to Panda Express cant be relaced in these instances. But i am just a common redneck and dont really compete (not in the coventional sense of the word) so my characteristics are going to be a little different than some of the more dedicated desciples of the sport, ie, Arnold jr. etc.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 10:19:28 AM »
depends on your goals,,, if its recreational with no goal to compete, why not enjoy your food...

i eat clean 5 days a week, and eat whatever i fancy on weekends, but thats usualy to just keep our lass happy, as in going for meals etc

dustin

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2011, 11:18:47 AM »
I strive to hit an adequate protein requirement and avoid sodium, excessive trans fat and too many cabs and fats at the same time. That being said, I'll ready a meal of wherever the fuck I want, when I want because I'm around 8% bf with no cardio, stims, GHona or trenbologna... Take some of those drugs and you can east even more liberally.

I eat happy and stay happy. I stay more lean the more I smile and enjoy my food. I just eye out macros without writing anything down and try eating as lean as I can so I can always enjoy a nice, happy lifestyle.

Shouldn't be juicing hard if you're fat anyway. Lose it and keep it off. Hard diets should only bf needed to get peeled or to compete. Eat happy and don't think about out too much. When I stopped obsessing over my diet I leaned out without any drug but test.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 11:31:59 AM »

I agree with ya John, one will never attain BB size grilling chicken breasts and eating sprouts. We have to eat some big calories and sometimes that means just eating. As you said above, I also know plenty of big shredded BB'ers who eat what ever they want to eat off season. It will be extremely hard to eat 7k cals eating nothing but clean foods. I still make the giant Kcal filled protein shake you posted on this board years ago. Still today I drink that fucker post wo for the extra cals.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 03:32:29 PM »
I agree with ya John, one will never attain BB size grilling chicken breasts and eating sprouts. We have to eat some big calories and sometimes that means just eating. As you said above, I also know plenty of big shredded BB'ers who eat what ever they want to eat off season. It will be extremely hard to eat 7k cals eating nothing but clean foods. I still make the giant Kcal filled protein shake you posted on this board years ago. Still today I drink that fucker post wo for the extra cals.

I agree and disagree. That's too general of a statement and doesn't take into account everyone's individualistic nature. So many guys assume because they can get away with eating a handful of junk meals per wk anyone can and if the other person isn't getting away with it it's because they're lazy when in truth that's ridiculous.

Eating a lot and eating clean, yes it's very possible and very doable. I have a 5000kcl base diet I use with a lot of my off-season competitors and that's 5000kcl of clean food, 7 meals per day and if it needs to go up it does, it's not hard. The reason most people cannot eat that many calories is because they regularly eat junk food with their clean meals and it simply curbs their appetite. If they'd put down the junk and stay clean they could eat not only a lot more but a lot more of food that will actually do them some good.

Some of my biggest competitors (quality big) get that way by eating exactly how you say it can't be done. Myself, the best size I ever put on was through only clean eating, granted, it was a lot but it was much better than when in the past I had mixed in more dirty meals.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 03:40:12 PM »

holy shit wahts up bro? Do you have a copy of that recipe by chance? do you still have the post? i forgot that shake....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 11:16:07 PM »
If you can eat dirty and get shredded what's the problem?
you just eat more tasty food at less amount,
i eat dry food 24/7/365 just because i like to eat larger amounts
and with the dry, clean food im able to do so...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 09:47:14 AM »
I strive to hit an adequate protein requirement and avoid sodium, excessive trans fat and too many cabs and fats at the same time. That being said, I'll ready a meal of wherever the fuck I want, when I want because I'm around 8% bf with no cardio, stims, GHona or trenbologna... Take some of those drugs and you can east even more liberally.

I eat happy and stay happy. I stay more lean the more I smile and enjoy my food. I just eye out macros without writing anything down and try eating as lean as I can so I can always enjoy a nice, happy lifestyle.

Shouldn't be juicing hard if you're fat anyway. Lose it and keep it off. Hard diets should only bf needed to get peeled or to compete. Eat happy and don't think about out too much. When I stopped obsessing over my diet I leaned out without any drug but test.

This is true. Keep it simple and just eat what your body needs.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 12:13:09 PM »
I agree and disagree. That's too general of a statement and doesn't take into account everyone's individualistic nature. So many guys assume because they can get away with eating a handful of junk meals per wk anyone can and if the other person isn't getting away with it it's because they're lazy when in truth that's ridiculous.

Eating a lot and eating clean, yes it's very possible and very doable. I have a 5000kcl base diet I use with a lot of my off-season competitors and that's 5000kcl of clean food, 7 meals per day and if it needs to go up it does, it's not hard. The reason most people cannot eat that many calories is because they regularly eat junk food with their clean meals and it simply curbs their appetite. If they'd put down the junk and stay clean they could eat not only a lot more but a lot more of food that will actually do them some good.

Some of my biggest competitors (quality big) get that way by eating exactly how you say it can't be done. Myself, the best size I ever put on was through only clean eating, granted, it was a lot but it was much better than when in the past I had mixed in more dirty meals.

I hear ya,

I been in this game for a lot of years and I always here guys claim they eat a perfectly clean diet and they have always been the smaller guys. The bigger guys I have personally seen and know, have always ate what their body needed to get big. I eat mostly clean, but will not hesitate to eat a pizza, or a hamburger off season for extra strength and better work outs and to increase kcals.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 12:16:31 PM »
holy shit wahts up bro? Do you have a copy of that recipe by chance? do you still have the post? i forgot that shake....

Here it is fellows:

3/4 cup oatmeal (never instant)
35 grams whey protein
1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
1 whole banana
1 small handfull strawberries (frozen are cheaper)
1 cup lowfat strawberry bananna or vanilla yogurt (publix)
1 egg (yoke and all, f**k it)
3/4 cup milk
handful of ice

This turns out to be over 55 grams of good protein, great low glycemic and simple carb mix, and is just around 900 calories
It is awesome right before bed, or after breakfast, or post workout

Tip: always grind the oatmeal in the blender by itself first and then add the other ingredients ;)

Here you go!

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 02:02:12 PM »
this time I'll try to just eat a lot of good food with some sauce and shits so it can taste good, and I'll stop eating at burger kind / Mcdonals or Harveys 2-3 times a day  ;D

seems to be working fine, but I am only 2 weeks into my off-season  ;D

usually I already look like shit after 2 weeks tho  8)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2011, 07:18:08 PM »

Here you go!

ah man, thanks alot. i couldnt find it but i love this one. i have developed a few that I use when bulkig and this is one of my favorites. Not bad taste either. This one will put hair on your chest and make you stronger than serena williams panties after a tennis match.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2011, 07:58:02 PM »
as i always keep telling you when ask me what is the optimal bodybuild diet if money no problem,,the answer is

s u s h i

if you can sit and eat chiarchi sashimi with rice basically vareitey of raw fish with rice 5 times a day ....with eggwhites drink in morning and egg white drink before bed...you will become large and lean then large and ripped then large and chizeled...
ofcourse hormones are a must inorder to maintain ALL lean muscle and to actualy gain lean muscle while doing this,,

only thing you need is...100-120 dollaros a day for your food...possible? yes ,,practical umm no
but this is the main thing when you hear someone who say they eat whatever ,, they dont tell what this whatever actualy mean ,,when i say eat dirty i in many time mean simple sushi only many times a day ...with throwing in some pizza and beef burgers once in a while...

the main secret behind the dieting whogets you large and lean is the usage of 2 main componenets

component 1 = fish ,,sushi make it interesting since it has the rice which you shoudl ask to be steam not sticky and its not as boring as just broiled fish...

component 2 = icecream ,,preferably penut butter rieces but any icecream will do youll just have to eat less of the other icecream...since penut butter rieces is the best icecream for bodybuild

so this 2 components are the secret for size and quality while on the hormones i mention day in day out on getbig

very very simple ...yet costly

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2011, 08:01:47 PM »
just so it clear,,

when you eat fish and rice as in sushi all day ....you will need the icecream ,,if on gh you will need icecream no matter what,,but even if off gh when on hormones i mention you will need icecream when on raw fish and fish in general diet,,

and yes you can eat icecream right before bed,,yes you heard it right,,infact one half cup to 1 cup easy every single day before bed

you keep asking how you get big? im telling you here exactly how,,comply and execute and you will see

gh15 approved
fallen angel

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 09:43:48 PM »
i still bar hop, binge drink, and slay some pussy once a week

where does this fit in?

i consider once a week a drastic improvement from college.

can everyone admit that LIFE gets in the way of being 300lb with abs?
who can actually sit at home on the weekends?
im 25

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 12:29:08 AM »
i use decent gh dose , and if i over carb i look shit ,, at least for contest prep

,, in off season what i eat n what i look,,  does not make sense tho ,, i eat like a monster n look fairly ok ,, no moon face n pregnant belly
Your messed up BLP!

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 09:31:51 AM »
as i always keep telling you when ask me what is the optimal bodybuild diet if money no problem,,the answer is

s u s h i

if you can sit and eat chiarchi sashimi with rice basically vareitey of raw fish with rice 5 times a day ....with eggwhites drink in morning and egg white drink before bed...you will become large and lean then large and ripped then large and chizeled...
ofcourse hormones are a must inorder to maintain ALL lean muscle and to actualy gain lean muscle while doing this,,

only thing you need is...100-120 dollaros a day for your food...possible? yes ,,practical umm no
but this is the main thing when you hear someone who say they eat whatever ,, they dont tell what this whatever actualy mean ,,when i say eat dirty i in many time mean simple sushi only many times a day ...with throwing in some pizza and beef burgers once in a while...

the main secret behind the dieting whogets you large and lean is the usage of 2 main componenets

component 1 = fish ,,sushi make it interesting since it has the rice which you shoudl ask to be steam not sticky and its not as boring as just broiled fish...

component 2 = icecream ,,preferably penut butter rieces but any icecream will do youll just have to eat less of the other icecream...since penut butter rieces is the best icecream for bodybuild

so this 2 components are the secret for size and quality while on the hormones i mention day in day out on getbig

very very simple ...yet costly

gh15 approved

Why steamed and not sticky rice? Does it really matter, or just for taste?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 06:06:43 PM »
Why steamed and not sticky rice? Does it really matter, or just for taste?

x2   I like sticky rice

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 10:08:27 PM »
I dont know guys but I wouldnt serve sticky rice to God. I remember God prefers it steamed.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2011, 02:15:22 AM »
I dont know guys but I wouldnt serve sticky rice to God. I remember God prefers it steamed.

Maybe I don't what's what. In Hawaii, the rice seems all the same in sushi. I eat rice everyday cook from a rice cooker which is steamed. But how else do you cook rice other than boil it? I don't think anybody here in Hawaii goes more than 2 days without eating rice and that's only if you make it a point not to. Growing up in Hawaii you eat rice every day. No matter if you are Jap, Hawaiian, Haole, Samoan, Flip, Korean, Microneasian.... everybody has a rice cooker on their kitchen counter.

But getting back to sushi. Can a pro bodybuilder get his 500grams protein/day eating so much sushi. I always consider sushi more high carb because it's mostly rice and not fish.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2011, 02:23:54 AM »
Maybe I don't what's what. In Hawaii, the rice seems all the same in sushi. I eat rice everyday cook from a rice cooker which is steamed. But how else do you cook rice other than boil it? I don't think anybody here in Hawaii goes more than 2 days without eating rice and that's only if you make it a point not to. Growing up in Hawaii you eat rice every day. No matter if you are Jap, Hawaiian, Haole, Samoan, Flip, Korean, Microneasian.... everybody has a rice cooker on their kitchen counter.

But getting back to sushi. Can a pro bodybuilder get his 500grams protein/day eating so much sushi. I always consider sushi more high carb because it's mostly rice and not fish.

oh you can get all the protien you need from fish ,,,chirashi every day few times a day and you are fixed,,very goo dprotien ,,its costly ,,but some sushi places have deals like 1 dollar sushi pieces on monday...or things like that,,

the rice of sushi the stiky rice has sugar in it ,,vineger with sugar...its ok to eat it but since this is about eating sushi alot then you ask for steam shoud be no problem for chefs they do it for many bodybuiler and fitness people

the main problem is that its pricey ,,,people cant afford sushi 4-5 times a day if they could they would all be eating it all the time because this is the optimal bodybuild prep food...the fish that is not the rice all the time but mainly the fish...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2011, 03:07:45 AM »
oh you can get all the protien you need from fish ,,,chirashi every day few times a day and you are fixed,,very goo dprotien ,,its costly ,,but some sushi places have deals like 1 dollar sushi pieces on monday...or things like that,,

the rice of sushi the stiky rice has sugar in it ,,vineger with sugar...its ok to eat it but since this is about eating sushi alot then you ask for steam shoud be no problem for chefs they do it for many bodybuiler and fitness people

the main problem is that its pricey ,,,people cant afford sushi 4-5 times a day if they could they would all be eating it all the time because this is the optimal bodybuild prep food...the fish that is not the rice all the time but mainly the fish...

gh15 approved

Damn, i LOVE living in Japan.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have sushi at least 4 times a week, now i only have to work on the HGH, lol.  ;D ;D ;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2011, 04:09:01 AM »
Damn, i LOVE living in Japan.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have sushi at least 4 times a week, now i only have to work on the HGH, lol.  ;D ;D ;D

And you have proper decent sushi too :D
Thunderdome approved