Author Topic: NY Pro - Kai Greene will bring an awesome physique! You are warned!  (Read 10094 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
 8)

With Farah, we will see retro Kai conditioning.  After this win people will once again consider him the favorite at the O...You heard it here first.

Oh yeah, Kai will win the O this year....

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
yeah the gut already lost some size and he looks better

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
ok "wiggs" hahaha.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Farah knows what he's doing.  Look what he's done for Branch and others..Kai is gonna look sick!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
I think so too. I'm not fan of Kai too much because of his weirdness and therefor don't have him ever winning the big O

But the guy is the monster! He has huge muscle mass. Also trains very hard from what I've seen. Wish him all the best. Will take many more pro wins   8)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Farah knows what he's doing.  Look what he's done for Branch and others..Kai is gonna look sick!

Most probably with all the DNP from Farrah. He's not going for the health look.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Most probably with all the DNP from Farrah. He's not going for the health look.

When you're in the IFBB you know what you're getting into...

Hi Tito...or should I say, choad, negrodamus, Inter milan fan, the bumper, Nicky.smth, tottingham hotspur fan, tsv 1860 football ventilator, the passion, and many others..

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
im a cop you idiot!!!!!!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
im a cop you idiot!!!!!!!!!

you are not Mars, you have negro blood.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
When you're in the IFBB you know what you're getting into...

Hi Tito...or should I say, choad, negrodamus, Inter milan fan, the bumper, Nicky.smth, tottingham hotspur fan, tsv 1860 football ventilator, the passion, and many others..

:o

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
i predict Team Brandy Leaver gets Curry in shape and an O qualification this yr.

Kai, the Hawaiian  ???

tlc

• Getbig III
Who's he bringing  ???

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
The best I have ever seen him, by far.

His guest routines seem to have improved, much less gay and well thought out. I heard a LOT of women screaming in the audience, he pulled this off very well.

The most normal I have seen him, I actually watched the entire thing.

His chest needs some thickness and his upper midback is his most glaring flaw. That said his chest is definitely improved, but his back is all lats, particularly lower lats. Congrats to him for developing that area into becoming an outstanding asset, but it makes his weak midback even more apparent.

Little more thickness in those two areas and hardcore conditioning and he can easily be Mr. Olympia.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
you are not Mars, you have negro blood.

There's that "one drop" rule.  ;D

And Kai is nothing less than a fruit fucking simian throwback.  He is the noise, therefor he can go fuck himself.

More than likely he has already done that on film for schmoes. ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
When is Kai going to chop his ridiculous looking hair off. It's so fucking faggy. I hate it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
The best I have ever seen him, by far.

His guest routines seem to have improved, much less gay and well thought out. I heard a LOT of women screaming in the audience, he pulled this off very well.

The most normal I have seen him, I actually watched the entire thing.

His chest needs some thickness and his upper midback is his most glaring flaw. That said his chest is definitely improved, but his back is all lats, particularly lower lats. Congrats to him for developing that area into becoming an outstanding asset, but it makes his weak midback even more apparent.

Little more thickness in those two areas and hardcore conditioning and he can easily be Mr. Olympia.

Great observation.  I agree.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
When is Kai going to chop his ridiculous looking hair off. It's so fucking faggy. I hate it.

Better than looking like just about every other bald black bodybuilder out there.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Better than looking like just about every other bald black bodybuilder out there.

No. I'd rather look at every other bald black bodybuilder than Kai and his faggy nonsensical hairdue.

I'd like to grab him by that faggy ponytail and make him my bitch.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
No. I'd rather look at every other bald black bodybuilder than Kai and his faggy nonsensical hairdue.

I'd like to grab him by that faggy ponytail and make him my bitch.

I find your thinly veiled homo-erotic come on pretty hilarious. Although, you may have a tough time making Kai your bottom haha.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

Reeves

• Getbig IV

One night and one night only! The Leaping Leopard Lounge proudly presents,  "SkeleWhore" from "She-Man And The Masturbaters of the Puniverse"!  This event is sure to be packed so tight with schmoes, it's gonna be kneeling room only!!!  Get your tickets now!!!!

Fucktard's getting cankles from all the water he's holding.  Dialysis is in his future...

Fuck that noise and this humanzee.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Gayer than a male cheerleader
U