Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden - is Dead!!!!!  (Read 61085 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Osama Bin Laden - is Dead!!!!!
« Reply #500 on: May 04, 2011, 07:11:20 AM »
As were all the people in the WTC.

Fuck Bin Laden, great that he's dead.

This.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #501 on: May 04, 2011, 07:35:49 AM »
the twin towers were blown up with explosives, in video footage you can see small clouds of smoke coming out of the floors before collapsing (just like the 1993 bombing of wtc where the fbi helped delivering the explosives for it).
im not saying obl wasnt responsable but i think theres more behind all of it and too simple to point at one caveman as the mastermind.

Wisdom.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Life of Bin Laden - TIMELINE
« Reply #502 on: May 04, 2011, 07:43:20 AM »
What happened between '06 and '11?

He was on tour.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #503 on: May 04, 2011, 10:04:00 AM »
You are still due to show proof of this...

...or is the whole proof thing what confuses you?

Well, you got me on the census... I was incorrect.. As a matter of fact, that big census that the bible mentioned never took place.

So where's the proof again?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_of_Quirinius

Now as far as the story of Horus is concerned... You could easily google it, but since you won't.

Comparison of some life events of Horus and Jesus:

Event               Horus                     Yeshua of Nazareth, a.k.a. Jesus

Conception:            By a virgin. (There is some doubt about this matter)   By a virgin.

Father:               Only begotten son of the God Osiris.         Only begotten son of Yehovah (in the form of the Holy Spirit).

Mother:               Isis-Meri.                   Miriam (now often referred to as Mary).

Foster father:            Seb, (a.k.a. Jo-Seph).                Joseph.

Foster father's ancestry:      Of royal descent.               Of royal descent.

Birth location:            In a cave.                  In a cave or stable.

Annunciation:            By an angel to Isis, his mother.         By an angel to Miriam, his mother.

Birth heralded by:         The star Sirius, the morning star.         An unidentified "star in the East."

Birth date:            Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child       Born during the fall. However, his birth date is now
               representing Horus through the streets at the time    celebrated on DEC-25. The date was chosen to occur on the
               of the winter solstice (about DEC-21). In reality,    same date as the birth of Mithra, Dionysus and the
               The had no birth date; he was not a human.         Sol Invictus (unconquerable Sun), etc.

Birth announcement:         By angels.                  By angels.

Birth witnesses:         Shepherds.                  Shepherds.

Later witnesses to birth:      Three solar deities.               An unknown number of wise men.  They are said to have brought
                                    three gifts; thus the legend grew that there were three men.

Death threat during infancy:      Herut tried to have Horus murdered.         Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.

Handling the threat:         The God That tells Horus' mother "Come, thou goddess    An angel tells Jesus' father to: "Arise and take the young child
               Isis, hide thyself with thy child."          and his mother and flee into Egypt."

Rite of passage ritual:         Horus came of age with a special ritual, when his    Taken by parents to the temple for what is today called a bar mitzvah ritual.
               eye was restored.   

Age at the ritual:         12                     12

Break in life history:         No data between ages of 12 & 30.         No data between ages of 12 & 30.

Baptism location:         In the river Eridanus.               In the river Jordan.

Age at baptism:            30.                     30.

Baptized by:            Anup the Baptiser.               John the Baptist, a.k.a. John the Baptist.

Subsequent fate of the baptiser:   Beheaded.                  Beheaded.

Conception:            By a virgin. (There is some doubt about this matter)   By a virgin.

Father:               Only begotten son of the God Osiris.         Only begotten son of Yehovah (in the form of the Holy Spirit).

Mother:               Isis-Meri.                   Miriam (now often referred to as Mary).

Foster father's ancestry:      Of royal descent.               Of royal descent.

Annunciation:            By an angel to Isis, his mother.         By an angel to Miriam, his mother.

Birth heralded by:         The star Sirius, the morning star.         An unidentified "star in the East."

Birth date:            Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child       Born during the fall. However, his birth date is now
               representing Horus through the streets at the time    celebrated on DEC-25. The date was chosen to occur on the
               of the winter solstice (about DEC-21). In reality,    same date as the birth of Mithra, Dionysus and the
               The had no birth date; he was not a human.         Sol Invictus (unconquerable Sun), etc.

Later witnesses to birth:      Three solar deities.               An unknown number of wise men.  They are said to have brought

Death threat during infancy:      Herut tried to have Horus murdered.         Herod tried to have Jesus murdered.

Handling the threat:         The God That tells Horus' mother "Come, thou goddess    An angel tells Jesus' father to: "Arise and take the young child
               Isis, hide thyself with thy child."          and his mother and flee into Egypt."

Rite of passage ritual:         Horus came of age with a special ritual, when his    Taken by parents to the temple for what is today called a bar mitzvah ritual.
               eye was restored.   

Break in life history:         No data between ages of 12 & 30.         No data between ages of 12 & 30.

Baptism location:         In the river Eridanus.               In the river Jordan.

Baptized by:            Anup the Baptiser.               John the Baptist, a.k.a. John the Baptist.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #504 on: May 04, 2011, 10:07:34 AM »
story keeps changing every day ... But yea NO CONSPIRACY  ::) ::) the sheeps  will continue to believe a story as the government changes it daily

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: May 04, 2011, 10:10:48 AM »
story keeps changing every day ... But yea NO CONSPIRACY  ::) ::) the sheeps  will continue to believe a story as the government changes it daily

Of course there's no conspiracy here.

The U.S. Government always tells the truth, stands up for righteousness, and fully informs the public about all important matters. They wouuld never lie about anything.

Sarcasm in case some of you all can't tell.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #506 on: May 04, 2011, 10:13:50 AM »
I think that it's pretty obvious that you're going to have slightly different accounts until all of the pieces are put together... Especially by people who weren't there.

It's like a witness to a robbery... Until everything is put together you get different descriptions of people places, things... Every single person involved sees something slightly different. It's very common in stressful situations.

No... it's not a conspiracy... Jesus Christ this is just sad.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #507 on: May 04, 2011, 10:17:20 AM »
Well, you got me on the census... I was incorrect.. As a matter of fact, that big census that the bible mentioned never took place.

So where's the proof again?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_of_Quirinius

Now as far as the story of Horus is concerned... You could easily google it, but since you won't.

eye was restored.   

eye was restored.   

What the heck is this garbage?  You really expect me to read this?  This unreadable garbage is your proof?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: May 04, 2011, 10:17:48 AM »
So since the SEAL TEAM 6 doesn't Exist isn't that on its own a Conspiracy ?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #509 on: May 04, 2011, 10:18:47 AM »
What the heck is this garbage?  You really expect me to read this?  This unreadable garbage is your proof?

You refuse to read or google... got it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #510 on: May 04, 2011, 10:29:17 AM »
You refuse to read or google... got it.

You claim that Jesus Christ and Horus are the same, I ask you for proof and you tell me to google it?   ::)

You hear or read this garbage from ignorant people and then you spread their ignorance as fact when you yourself have never looked into it.  Do you even know where that Jesus = Horus originated?  Apparently you don't.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #511 on: May 04, 2011, 10:38:27 AM »
You claim that Jesus Christ and Horus are the same, I ask you for proof and you tell me to google it?   ::)

You hear or read this garbage from ignorant people and then you spread their ignorance as fact when you yourself have never looked into it.  Do you even know where that Jesus = Horus originated?  Apparently you don't.

So you're saying that one story spread around is more accurate than another story? Because you like to believe one over the other?

Do you know where it originated? If you say some 19th century poet, that's fine, but do you think that he just made it up?

Do you believe the story of Horus to be modified to fit the Jesus model even though that story was told many centuries before Jesus was supposedly even born?

Basically what you are saying is that you should have faith in writings that were written well after someones death, but no faith in others.

I get it.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: An annoying trend surrounding the Bin Laden news.......
« Reply #512 on: May 04, 2011, 11:10:47 AM »
most annoying is obama droning on about unity while he spent usa in 14.5 trill debt.

wanker

also commies bitchign when people bring up bush n cheaney sucess in leading to this
Maybe Obama didn't bring people together, but this post sure will.

Very objective observations, obtuse waiter.
G

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #513 on: May 04, 2011, 11:23:10 AM »
So you're saying that one story spread around is more accurate than another story? Because you like to believe one over the other?

Do you know where it originated? If you say some 19th century poet, that's fine, but do you think that he just made it up?

Do you believe the story of Horus to be modified to fit the Jesus model even though that story was told many centuries before Jesus was supposedly even born?

Basically what you are saying is that you should have faith in writings that were written well after someones death, but no faith in others.

I get it.

I'm not talking about where the Horus story originated.  I am talking about where the "Jesus = Horus" lie originated.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #514 on: May 04, 2011, 11:24:34 AM »
I'm not talking about where the Horus story originated.  I am talking about where the "Jesus = Horus" lie originated. 

Some people say it was an 19th century poet... That's what I'm talking about.

That's the earliest written thing I have found comparing the two, but I just did a cursory looking around.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #515 on: May 04, 2011, 12:04:25 PM »
Of course there's no conspiracy here.

The U.S. Government always tells the truth, stands up for righteousness, and fully informs the public about all important matters. They wouuld never lie about anything.

Sarcasm in case some of you all can't tell.

But tu_holmes believes it, and he's a real patriot and a proud american!!   :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #516 on: May 04, 2011, 12:04:45 PM »
But tu_holmes believes it, and he's a real patriot and a proud american!!   :D

You're damn right.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #517 on: May 04, 2011, 12:07:14 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #518 on: May 04, 2011, 12:11:57 PM »
roflol  :D

I don't see the humor...  Guess you're just "too intelligent" for me.  :-*

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #519 on: May 04, 2011, 12:18:25 PM »
He got that higher level humor

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #520 on: May 04, 2011, 12:20:19 PM »

;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #521 on: May 04, 2011, 12:21:39 PM »
He got that higher level humor

Apparently that IQ gives him some amazing insight into humor of the world.

I guess I could just schmoe out all day and post photos of female bodybuilders all day and that would make me smarter.

::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #522 on: May 04, 2011, 12:28:17 PM »
Apparently that IQ gives him some amazing insight into humor of the world.

I guess I could just schmoe out all day and post photos of female bodybuilders all day and that would make me smarter.

::)

Lol.  :D

Nails

• Getbig V
Alex Jones on Osama Death
« Reply #523 on: May 04, 2011, 02:45:11 PM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Alex Jones on Osama Death
« Reply #524 on: May 04, 2011, 02:47:38 PM »
His voice is irritating beyond belief.