Author Topic: Masteron  (Read 40173 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Masteron
« on: May 02, 2011, 08:52:01 AM »
Reposting this pic-

Question- What bodyfat % am I?

Question 2- How much lower do I need to go before adding masteron to Tren Ace/Sustanon/EQ stack? Will be switching to Test Prop shortly.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Masteron
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 08:54:02 AM »
Forgot to mention, want to be mid singles this summer and lower singles for competition in October. Hope to add gh (blue tops) at 8-10 iu/day in about a month as well.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 09:29:00 AM »
hard to tell what % you are, maybe above 10? get some clapers or something so youll know.

the fact you do have some what visible abs, i dont think youll need to wait to add it in. diet hard, hard training, cardio and youll be good and those drugs will of course help. the gh will be a great addition but make sure you can run it for long time to get more out of it.  (wish I could run 8-10ius :)

are you planning on staying lean and cruising into show?
muscle

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 09:33:04 AM »
hard to tell what % you are, maybe above 10? get some clapers or something so youll know.

the fact you do have some what visible abs, i dont think youll need to wait to add it in. diet hard, hard training, cardio and youll be good and those drugs will of course help. the gh will be a great addition but make sure you can run it for long time to get more out of it.  (wish I could run 8-10ius :)

Here's the background. Prior to around Thanksgiving last year, I had been OFF for 18 months and trained far less. I was softer and about 15lbs lighter at 190ish at that point. I bulked up on a cycle through December and ended up 35lbs heavier. Then I started slowly dieting and have shed about 18-20 lbs from that high of 225.

My thoughts are to take as long as I need to diet gradually. I'd like to be 190 through June without fat burners or cardio before I kick it up in July-Oct to come in around the 170-175 mark absolutely dialed in.

That's kinda the guideline I'm trying to follow.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 10:44:48 AM »
ok makes sense, would be very hard to hold condition for that long but diet down for summer and then really gear it in for contest.

now would you be cycling i take it to contest time? i know with tren you dont want to be on it for long periods at a time but i would include it soon, take a few weeks break and re-introduce it leading up to contest
muscle

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 10:53:20 AM »
ok makes sense, would be very hard to hold condition for that long but diet down for summer and then really gear it in for contest.

now would you be cycling i take it to contest time? i know with tren you dont want to be on it for long periods at a time but i would include it soon, take a few weeks break and re-introduce it leading up to contest

I'm running tren like 6 weeks on, 6-8 weeks off. Only 100mg/eod. Will ramp that up when closer to show. Yes, I'm on the whole way, but cruising a fair amount of time too.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 11:23:34 AM »
Are you fully relaxed there? (even abs)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 02:12:22 PM »
Are you fully relaxed there? (even abs)

I'm flexing abs and quads only. More flaring my quads. I have striations and cross striations in outer quads but still have lower back and stomach fat. I think I'm like 12% but have no real idea.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 03:08:18 PM »
I took masteron enanthate the last 2 weeks instead of tren

I fucking LOVE this shit !

feel pumped all the time, but maybe that's from getting back to a high calories diet also  ;D

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »
In the same boat here, want to be lean for the summer but have a show in october and will likely just keep clean bulking until I start dieting.  Just feel im not gonna come in 100% for the show if I start leaning out too much now...

For your question, I'd keep dieting for a few more weeks to get those abs a little more dialed in, then continue on with the plan and throw in masteron.  Should be able to eat pretty big with 10 ius of GH and stay lean.   If you are 225 in that pic, you should be able to come in bigger than 170-175 come show time with gh and other compounds.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2011, 01:26:06 AM »
The biggest misconception about Masteron is that your body fat needs to be low in order to run it and get the benefits from it. About 10 years or so ago some dipshit wrote about Masteron and said this and thru the years everybody believes this to be gospel just as your dosage should only ever be 300-400 mgs per week.

If only we can go back in time and shoot the fucker more bros would have taken my advice over the years and listened to me.

Masteron is without a doubt my favorite compound. I've ran it year round, up as high as 1.5 grams and saved many of bros from gynecomastia just having it handy. I use to moderate this board about 10 years ago and people got so sick of me talking about Masteron at times I thought I'd be shot. Lol.

First to the fat loss. Masteron is a potent androgen and pound for pound I like it better than tren for a multitude of reasons. First many people have problems sleeping on a gram of tren. Take a gram of Mast. You'll sleep like a baby. At a gram of Masteron or higher you'll think you are on dnp. You can thank Masterons high affinity to bind to the hypothalamus for this. Temp is slightly elevated, metabolic rate is thru the roof and you'll sweat like crazy.

Secondly Masteron is a powerful estrogen controller. That's why people over the years buy into this shit with your body fat needs to be low in order to see results. Actually you'll see more results when you have more body fat and are holding water. You'll drop that water like crazy.

Case in point, once I had a bro whine and bitch about no anti estrogen being able to help him with bloat on high dose test. Finally he took my advice and we added 600 mgs a week of Masteron. He said it was the most shocking thing he's ever seen. No bloat whatsoever and he posted pics to prove it. It really will help out in relation to estrogen and water retention control thru a couple of different mechanisms of action.

Also good luck getting gynecomastia while on Masteron. It ain't happening. I recommend people keep the di-propionate version around just for this purpose. I have numerous people thank me over the years for this one. 500 mgs a week of Mast or so and you'll be surprised at how powerful it is. Should be a no brainer considering Masteron was developed for breast cancer. Hence the trade name Mast....etc.

Masteron at high doses is relatively safe. The FDA's and oncologists dosing protocol in relation to it's therapeutic benefits would surprise you. 100 plus mgs a day is safe and has been studied quite extensively.

Now of course Masteron like all androgens has side effects but all in all very mild. 2% ketoconazole shampoo ,saw palmetto and some good salicylic acid body wash is all I have ever needed to counteract the sides all the way up to my whopping 1500 mgs of Masteron per week.

I hope you add the Mast bro. It's a mistake to wait. These are my .02 in relation to one if the most misunderstood compounds of all time. I recommend Masteron all the time for a variety of situations.

P.S. I'm on a gram right now. Fuck I feel and look good. Hope this helps.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2011, 01:39:00 AM »
Reposting this pic-

Question 2- How much lower do I need to go before adding masteron to Tren Ace/Sustanon/EQ stack? Will be switching to Test Prop shortly.

you are 8-9%,,good skin tone  aside from the arms,, you can add masteron when you are 8%,,but! be ready to get tight,,remember friends..tight doesnt mean you get smaller....in reality you will think you get smaller ..you are not it is just the feeling of reduced estrogen in the body,, in pictures you will look tighter,, let it work its time ,,you can get flat on masteron if you dont know your shit again due to estrogen reduction ,,you need to let masteron do its thing and fill up if needed with test or anapolon,, again i recomend to assess how you advance by taking pictures rather than your feeling...remember when you take masteron first thing that look smaller is the delts...they are not smaller you just get tighter ,,so do not get into mental depression just turn around take picture of back and you will see what masteron does....

if you feel you lose too much estrogen ...learn how to cycle your masteron...sometimes you need to be off it ,,its you the bodybuilder who know your body best and should know when to add it or take it out,,

only use di propioneta since you want a shock and awe and the ability to drop it at any moment of choice

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2011, 01:41:52 AM »

thats not 10% ,,he is too solid ,,too dense,,and abs are completely visible,,he suffer fomr what 99% of bodybuild on hormones suffer from and it is water retention ,,the fat is in the singles already,,not 6-7 but 8-9%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2011, 02:14:33 AM »
gh15 is gimme anxiety disorder to psychotic level , why is that ? halo same thing ,,
Your messed up BLP!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2011, 07:58:08 AM »
The biggest misconception about Masteron is that your body fat needs to be low in order to run it and get the benefits from it. About 10 years or so ago some dipshit wrote about Masteron and said this and thru the years everybody believes this to be gospel just as your dosage should only ever be 300-400 mgs per week.

If only we can go back in time and shoot the fucker more bros would have taken my advice over the years and listened to me.

Masteron is without a doubt my favorite compound. I've ran it year round, up as high as 1.5 grams and saved many of bros from gynecomastia just having it handy. I use to moderate this board about 10 years ago and people got so sick of me talking about Masteron at times I thought I'd be shot. Lol.

First to the fat loss. Masteron is a potent androgen and pound for pound I like it better than tren for a multitude of reasons. First many people have problems sleeping on a gram of tren. Take a gram of Mast. You'll sleep like a baby. At a gram of Masteron or higher you'll think you are on dnp. You can thank Masterons high affinity to bind to the hypothalamus for this. Temp is slightly elevated, metabolic rate is thru the roof and you'll sweat like crazy.

Secondly Masteron is a powerful estrogen controller. That's why people over the years buy into this shit with your body fat needs to be low in order to see results. Actually you'll see more results when you have more body fat and are holding water. You'll drop that water like crazy.

Case in point, once I had a bro whine and bitch about no anti estrogen being able to help him with bloat on high dose test. Finally he took my advice and we added 600 mgs a week of Masteron. He said it was the most shocking thing he's ever seen. No bloat whatsoever and he posted pics to prove it. It really will help out in relation to estrogen and water retention control thru a couple of different mechanisms of action.

Also good luck getting gynecomastia while on Masteron. It ain't happening. I recommend people keep the di-propionate version around just for this purpose. I have numerous people thank me over the years for this one. 500 mgs a week of Mast or so and you'll be surprised at how powerful it is. Should be a no brainer considering Masteron was developed for breast cancer. Hence the trade name Mast....etc.

Masteron at high doses is relatively safe. The FDA's and oncologists dosing protocol in relation to it's therapeutic benefits would surprise you. 100 plus mgs a day is safe and has been studied quite extensively.

Now of course Masteron like all androgens has side effects but all in all very mild. 2% ketoconazole shampoo ,saw palmetto and some good salicylic acid body wash is all I have ever needed to counteract the sides all the way up to my whopping 1500 mgs of Masteron per week.

I hope you add the Mast bro. It's a mistake to wait. These are my .02 in relation to one if the most misunderstood compounds of all time. I recommend Masteron all the time for a variety of situations.

great post, it is somthing i totaly overlook unless im in full on diet mode, but it would make a great addition to a test/decca stack

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 09:06:56 AM »
Been on a business trip  :D

Thanks for the replies bros.

Thanks to the God of Hormonas for the reply as well. How do I improve my arms???? I want to be better!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 09:09:33 AM »
Will add it in tonight  8)

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 09:36:33 AM »
Reposting this pic-

You have come a long since the last time I saw your pics. Great job. Try training your arms on a 5x5 program, drop all straps and anything that will help you grip weight. Wide grip straight bar curls, hammer curls, lying and seated tricep extensions, and pushdowns. I have hit a plateau on my arms and have been able to work through it with a good 5x5 plan. Lots of squats and deads help build bigger arms as well.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2011, 09:42:34 AM »
The hardest I've ever looked was when I was on masteron

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2011, 09:53:25 AM »
That's kind of a bad pic for arms, but I don't have any good ones. Will take some soon. They're over 18", shape is pretty good... but nothing amazing that pops at you. Shoulders when pumped are pretty fucking good though lol.

I'm 205 in the pic up top, not 225.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2011, 10:08:45 AM »

Well so it seems like the only cons of Masteron is that you can only get it UG?

lesaucer

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 11:21:23 AM »
Be right back, ordering masteron...

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 12:32:24 PM »
very informative post, how about masteron, tren A and test P combo, 50mg each, shooting every other day?? GP makes andromix and sounds like a good mix? any input
eat, sleep, train, f

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2011, 01:09:44 PM »
How's this look?

100mg test prop EOD

125mg tren ace EOD

100mg masteron EOD

300mg EQ E3D

Up the tren or masteron? Up EQ to EOD?

Also have Oral Tbol to throw in somewhere, and have NPP too but not sure when to switch into that. Could do that now as I've been on EQ for a long while but only 600mg/week.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2011, 08:04:06 PM »
Actually going to hold off for another couple of weeks as I'm going to Florida next week and plan on taking a week off from AAS. Not taking anything with me, only gone 5 days, shouldn't matter too much.

When I get back, it's on. Hope to add in GH in a month.