Author Topic: 'Gear Interrupted'...how depressing!  (Read 2444 times)

nikinizor

• Getbig II
'Gear Interrupted'...how depressing!
« on: May 03, 2011, 12:28:54 PM »
...Well I had planned for this post to be a journal of my first real test, non prohormone cycle. But shit happens. Had a few slow weeks at work and finances didnt even allow for my gym membership let alone protein and food(fuel for the fire!!)....so instead let this be a precautionary tale of why you need to EAT to GROW even with gear(especially with gear as I found out)

1st injection into right quad, no pain no problems all good! each week I injected 250 ml of test cyp alternating between right and left thigh.
next two weeks were also no problem...I was worried about the whole needle thing before starting but it is a walk in the park.
the next injection I almost passed out...heart rate thru the roof, sweating bullets, high anxiety..holy crap! scary! but fuck it...it is all part of the risk...there was slight pain in that injection and I think I nicked a vein or went thru it. next weeks injection went smoothly...no issues but the week after that I DID pass out. Woke up on my side needle in my lap(still full, didnt get to inject before blacking out)scratches up and down my thigh from the needle coming out and scratching me and blood running down leg from site. took 5 minutes to recover and slammed it in 2 inches above previous site. I AIN"T giving up dammit! next two weeks were fine...
Now I do have issues with anxiety in real life and after doing research found that added test will increase said anxiety, so whether it was anxiety or nicking a vein I don't know.
at this point in the cycle was when I ran out of cash for excess food , protein supps and even my membership...so I stopped the cycle not wanting to waste the test since I didnt habve the food to fuel my growth. Gained 17 lbs. in 7 weeks and lost 20 in three...didnt lose a whole lot of mass or strenght but I am back in the gym now and my reps have lowered on the same weights as on cycle but my cardio is better?? huh? obviously with the weight lossI lost some mass but am going to jump into cutting now and then cycle agin in a few months. And I am putting money away for food before starting cycle!!!

wanted to add this for others new to gear....two-three days after injection I would have sever DOMS int he thigh I injected in...Now I DID destroy my legs the day after injections(trying to pump and push the test thru my system but the injected leg was always twice as bad as the other. pain especially bad at night and ibuprofin became a regular part of my stack.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS EAT EAT EAT...and if you dont, say goodbye to your gains!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: 'Gear Interrupted'...how depressing!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 12:45:58 PM »
...Well I had planned for this post to be a journal of my first real test, non prohormone cycle. But shit happens. Had a few slow weeks at work and finances didnt even allow for my gym membership let alone protein and food(fuel for the fire!!)....so instead let this be a precautionary tale of why you need to EAT to GROW even with gear(especially with gear as I found out)

1st injection into right quad, no pain no problems all good! each week I injected 250 ml of test cyp alternating between right and left thigh.
next two weeks were also no problem...I was worried about the whole needle thing before starting but it is a walk in the park.
the next injection I almost passed out...heart rate thru the roof, sweating bullets, high anxiety..holy crap! scary! but fuck it...it is all part of the risk...there was slight pain in that injection and I think I nicked a vein or went thru it. next weeks injection went smoothly...no issues but the week after that I DID pass out. Woke up on my side needle in my lap(still full, didnt get to inject before blacking out)scratches up and down my thigh from the needle coming out and scratching me and blood running down leg from site. took 5 minutes to recover and slammed it in 2 inches above previous site. I AIN"T giving up dammit! next two weeks were fine...
Now I do have issues with anxiety in real life and after doing research found that added test will increase said anxiety, so whether it was anxiety or nicking a vein I don't know.
at this point in the cycle was when I ran out of cash for excess food , protein supps and even my membership...so I stopped the cycle not wanting to waste the test since I didnt habve the food to fuel my growth. Gained 17 lbs. in 7 weeks and lost 20 in three...didnt lose a whole lot of mass or strenght but I am back in the gym now and my reps have lowered on the same weights as on cycle but my cardio is better?? huh? obviously with the weight lossI lost some mass but am going to jump into cutting now and then cycle agin in a few months. And I am putting money away for food before starting cycle!!!

wanted to add this for others new to gear....two-three days after injection I would have sever DOMS int he thigh I injected in...Now I DID destroy my legs the day after injections(trying to pump and push the test thru my system but the injected leg was always twice as bad as the other. pain especially bad at night and ibuprofin became a regular part of my stack.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS EAT EAT EAT...and if you dont, say goodbye to your gains!

Seems like anxiety is an issue for you. There is no other reason you should have passed out from a test cyp injection. Also, don't you draw back to make sure you are not injecting into your veins? You do realize an air bubble into your vein could kill you? As for the pain at the injection site, I recommend you inject in to you ass instead. I find that I have no site pain when I do this as opposed to my thigh muscle.

Be sure to use a needle large enough to let the test cyp flow through it....at least 23 gauge or larger. I tried 25 gauge and found them too small. An 18 gauge works well for filling the syringe, but that big a needle would be like sticking a horse needle into yourself so you'll want to switch to a smaller needle to inject.

What, if anything are you taking to counter any rise in estrogen? You also may want to inject HCG to keep your balls from shrinking.

nikinizor

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 03:23:39 PM »

Thanks for reply!
I always aspirate and have never had blood in the barrel....I use 23g. needles....can't bend around to get to my glute without cramping..nothing for PCT...planned on nolvadex but my trainer(ex-pro bodybuilder and MMA pro...juicing for years and years...gets paid big bucks for training) wanted me to do this particular cycle without since such amounts are being injected...basically HRT or 'girl' doses...haha...only side I had was a little extra acne but I already deal w some adult acne anyway so it wasnt a big deal

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 07:20:50 PM »

the thigh is a sensitive place and alot of people complain about it. i remmeber when i was in college and i was hooked on spot injecting and i would inject in my thigh and couldnt walk for a week one time. i stopped doing it. if you have a compltely normal ass to shoot in, dont shoot in your thigh when it hurts like hell. shoulders and ass should be fine man. If you mess around and shoot an air bubble in a vein from not checking the syringe for blood, you wont have to worry about thigh pain anymore.... be careful dude good luck

ah yeah Im a voodo child

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 09:12:44 PM »
not true for a little air bubble. you would need to shoot a 10ml stick full of air directly into a vain for an embolism.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
not true for a little air bubble. you would need to shoot a 10ml stick full of air directly into a vain for an embolism.

Agreed that it takes more than just an air bubble

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 08:02:20 AM »
use the smallest needle you possibly can... cant belive some poeple are still pinning with large guage needles, when all thats needed is to warm the vial under a hot tap for 5 mins

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 11:07:57 AM »
use the smallest needle you possibly can... cant belive some poeple are still pinning with large guage needles, when all thats needed is to warm the vial under a hot tap for 5 mins

I'll try this tomorrow. I mistakenly bought some 25 gauge needles which don't work great with test cyp.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 11:49:20 AM »

i may be wrong, but the air bubble theory wasnt including mainline, if i remember rightly it alluded to im injection only