Author Topic: If John Mccain were President..No going after Bin Laden in Pakistan...  (Read 2678 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
seems like I've seen this thread somewhere before

tonymctones

• Getbig V
and more stable economy...

hmmm shitty economy and dead bin laden....

less shitty economy and bin laden alive....

whats the most important issue to americans again?

yea...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
and more stable economy...

hmmm shitty economy and dead bin laden....

less shitty economy and bin laden alive....

whats the most important issue to americans again?

yea...
???

How would Mccain/Palin stabilized the economy?

What was their bright idea?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
???

lol by not injecting the uber amount of uncertainty that obama has...

health care bill has injected uncertainty into business since it was debated and will continue to do so for YEARS NOW...

finreg, nothing but an empty shell of a bill with details to be filled out later...again uncertainty...

letting the tax rates be in limbo for 2 years when obama knew he was going to have to extend them...you think that makes ppl want to go out and spend, companies?

lol thats just a few...

obama has done nothing but inject uncertainty into business since the moment he stepped in office.

Ill give him that he got alot of his agenda dealt with but he did it at the cost of the american ppl.

dont ever forget that...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
???

LOL The guy had to suspend his campaign when the financial crisis went down...he was clueless. Bush called Obama and McSenile to the White House and the old man had nothing to say. Just sat there like a deer in the headlights.

If McSenile were president, heaven help us. We'd be at war with Russia right now. We're all Georgians now, remember?  ::)
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL The guy had to suspend his campaign when the financial crisis went down...he was clueless. Bush called Obama and McSenile to the White House and the old man had nothing to say. Just sat there like a deer in the headlights.

If McSenile were president, heaven help us. We'd be at war with Russia right now. We're all Georgians now, remember?  ::)
you do realize that obamas actions have inject major uncertainty into the business arena dont you?

mccain while he would have been a shitty president I agree, wouldnt have made the moves obama has done and the economy would be in better shape right now b/c of it...still shitty but better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
At least palin would be vp.   Far better than narcoleptic Biden. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
you do realize that obamas actions have inject major uncertainty into the business arena dont you?
::)
I look at corporate financial statements every day. U.S. corporations continue to post strong earnings quarter after quarter.

Corporate profits grew 36.8% in 2010, the biggest gain since 1950, according to Friday's latest report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. No sign could be more clear that U.S. companies see the recession in the rearview mirror.

mccain while he would have been a shitty president I agree, wouldnt have made the moves obama has done and the economy would be in better shape right now b/c of it...still shitty but better.
nonsense
A continuation of the shitty Bush policies that got us in this mess in the first place.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I look at corporate financial statements every day. U.S. corporations continue to post strong earnings quarter after quarter.

Corporate profits grew 36.8% in 2010, the biggest gain since 1950, according to Friday's latest report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. No sign could be more clear that U.S. companies see the recession in the rearview mirror.
nonsense
A continuation of the shitty Bush policies that got us in this mess in the first place.

Reading shit in the mail room does not count re run. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V

nonsense
LMFAO no you dont you moron...

lol good earnings for corp. doesnt equate to a strong economy you fucktard...companies are running leaner and sitting on shit loads of capital right now, GUESS WHY BENNY???

b/c of the UNCERTAINTY...

please explain to all of us as nobody else who claims this is bush's fault has been able to, what bush did to cause the financial collapse?

with all your financial knowledge and background this should be very easy for you ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
LMFAO no you dont you moron...

lol good earnings for corp. doesnt equate to a strong economy you fucktard...companies are running leaner and sitting on shit loads of capital right now, GUESS WHY BENNY???

b/c of the UNCERTAINTY...

please explain to all of us as nobody else who claims this is bush's fault has been able to, what bush did to cause the financial collapse?

with all your financial knowledge and background this should be very easy for you ;)
Tony McNuts is quite the bitter know-it-all for some one who just got his B.S. in Business and has had a whopping six months of experience in financial services.  ??? This is the same kid who accepted my congrats on his graduation and asked me for advice on how to plot out his career advancement not too long ago. Poor guy seems to have not recovered at my lack of a response.  :(

Let's just say I'll take the guy with a NOBEL PRIZE IN ECONOMICS and professor at Princeton over McNuts.  ;)
Krugman: ‘All This Stuff About Uncertainty is a Myth Made Up to Blame Unemployment on Obama’
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Tony McNuts is quite the bitter know-it-all for some one who just got his B.S. in Business and has had a whopping six months of experience in financial services.  ??? This is the same kid who accepted my congrats on his graduation and asked me for advice on how to plot out his career advancement not too long ago. Poor guy seems to have not recovered at my lack of a response.  :(

Let's just say I'll take the guy with a NOBEL PRIZE IN ECONOMICS and professor at Princeton over McNuts.  ;)
Krugman: ‘All This Stuff About Uncertainty is a Myth Made Up to Blame Unemployment on Obama’

LOL i asked about your experiences and you gave nothing b/c obviously you dont work in the financial field...LMFAO

actually I have more than 6 months experience my friend but thats neither here nor there...

LOL and I can find multiple analysts from many different firms that disagree...

are you going to explain how bush caused the financial collapse?

let me guess another youtube search?

what firm do you work for again benson?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMAO so your clip just had him say its all made up to blame obama, no facts, no logic behind it...

cool story hansel...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Ha ha ha a ha.  Lmfao. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
2006: Bush Disbanded CIA Unit Hunting Bin Laden

C.I.A. Closes Unit Focused on Capture of bin Laden
By MARK MAZZETTI
Published: July 4, 2006

WASHINGTON, July 3 — The Central Intelligence Agency has closed a unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials confirmed Monday.

The unit, known as Alec Station, was disbanded late last year and its analysts reassigned within the C.I.A. Counterterrorist Center, the officials said.

The decision is a milestone for the agency, which formed the unit before Osama bin Laden became a household name and bolstered its ranks after the Sept. 11 attacks, when President Bush pledged to bring Mr. bin Laden to justice "dead or alive."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
2006: Bush Disbanded CIA Unit Hunting Bin Laden

C.I.A. Closes Unit Focused on Capture of bin Laden
By MARK MAZZETTI
Published: July 4, 2006

WASHINGTON, July 3 — The Central Intelligence Agency has closed a unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials confirmed Monday.

The unit, known as Alec Station, was disbanded late last year and its analysts reassigned within the C.I.A. Counterterrorist Center, the officials said.

The decision is a milestone for the agency, which formed the unit before Osama bin Laden became a household name and bolstered its ranks after the Sept. 11 attacks, when President Bush pledged to bring Mr. bin Laden to justice "dead or alive."

FACTS: the enemy of CT morons and idiots the world over

The article refers to the CIA section that hunted him. Bush enlarged JSOC and they became the primary organization that hunted Bin Laden...various names TF 19, TF Black, TF 16 have been used to call the small units hunting him. They were all supported by the CIA/DIA and other organizations. Bush took SOCOM and made it a combatant command on pare with CENTCOM etc. He drove the budget up almost 8 Billion as President. Barry had the guts to use a tool created by Bush. Bush gets as much credit for this and Barry does....name one President since 1980, besides Clinton, who would not have ordered this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Weird.... makes ya wonder why Romney didn't praise bush or the troops - but gave obama lots of love.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Weird.... makes ya wonder why Romney didn't praise bush or the troops - but gave obama lots of love.
LOL its all about politics...you remember that thing you claim to love when its obama being shrewd and "smart" but love to shun when its someone you dont like?

hmmm

but hey facts are facts bud and you my friend have been educated...I expect you so stop with your idiocy in regards to this but I wont hold my breath

240 is Back

• Getbig V
gotcha, he revamped it, point well made.

I dunno about his comments that he's not worried about OBL, doesn't think about him - not cool

tonymctones

• Getbig V
gotcha, he revamped it, point well made.

I dunno about his comments that he's not worried about OBL, doesn't think about him - not cool
LOL just him putting on a show...if obama had done it youd be sucking his cock but b/c it was bush you have to act offended...

LMFAO