Author Topic: "Personal Training"??  (Read 10295 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: "Personal Training"??
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2011, 06:05:41 PM »
TBH I could do that very easily.

It is more important to be good at marketing to be a good trainer. The majority of famous trainers are the former.

Exactly.

Anyone with a good grasp of diet and fitness can get somebody in shape....It's REALLY NOT that complex, as much as these trainers want you to think it is.

Dieting is 85% of achieved lean body composition , and you are the one who has to accomplish that, a trainer can't make you eat right.

as far as exercise...any sound workout plan will do....and there are a ZILLION of them at your fingertips

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2011, 10:38:59 PM »
I watch people in the gym time and time again doing the same stupid shit they always do and keep looking the same way year after year. So yeah while there is some good information out there , there is also a ton of garbage. I think that almost anyone can get in shape on their own without the help of a trainer just by being consistent and putting forth the effort when it comes to training and diet. But there is a big difference between getting in shape and putting on a significant amount of muscle and strength, and/or drastically improving your speed and explosiveness. That requires that either YOU know what the hell you are doing or you have someone train you that knows what the hell they are doing. Because at that point it's not just about hard work and effort, you actually have to KNOW where, when, and how to channel your energy and motivation. This is why beginners don't train the same way as advanced athletes.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2011, 12:07:52 AM »
Is this thread worth anything?

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2011, 12:15:35 AM »
Not really...