Author Topic: turinabol  (Read 13894 times)

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
turinabol
« on: May 04, 2011, 02:34:02 PM »
ANyone have any experience with it.  I am considering using it alone for 6-8 weeks as I would like to keep as much hair as possible and gain 10 lbs of lean muscle and add about 50 lbs on the bench which i believe is very possible.  What experiences have you guys had with this?

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: turinabol
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »
tbol is very mild on the hair ..

and you def won't gain 10lb of lean muscle with only tbol  :-\

if you want to add strength on the bench look into halo, test suspension, and tren but they might affect your hair due to high androgen factor ..

In your case I'd use tbol/var combo should be good for strength purposes  ;)

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 03:05:14 PM »
I know anavar and those other substances are very harsh on the hair.  I have read numerous instances of people on turinabol only gaining 15-20 lbs using between 50-80mgs a day.  It that BS?  Isn't it supposed to be a  cross between Dbol and anavar.  I think 10lbs of lean muscle is obtainable in a 6-8 week period.  Heck thats possible on legal supplements. 

underworld defender

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 05:31:20 PM »
i did a 6-8 week tbol only cycle and only gained like 5-6 lbs of lean muscle.
Kept the muscle too, didnt lose it afterwards.
Strength really went up too.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 06:08:40 PM »
i did a 6-8 week tbol only cycle and only gained like 5-6 lbs of lean muscle.
Kept the muscle too, didnt lose it afterwards.
Strength really went up too.

lol, I like how you say you "only" gained 5-6 pounds of lean muscle in 6-8 weeks.  Consider yourself lucky IF you gained that.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 06:16:05 PM »
ANyone have any experience with it.  I am considering using it alone for 6-8 weeks as I would like to keep as much hair as possible and gain 10 lbs of lean muscle and add about 50 lbs on the bench which i believe is very possible.  What experiences have you guys had with this?
Ive never taken Turinabol, but here is good starting cycle for you if you want to gain muscle.

1000 mg Test E for 13 weeeks
500 mg of Deca for 13 weeks
eat as much turanabol as you want the whole cycle long

stop pussying around and either lift weights and take some gear or stay natural. Theers no such thing as half assin.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 02:17:45 AM »
Ive never taken Turinabol, but here is good starting cycle for you if you want to gain muscle.

stop pussying around and either lift weights and take some gear or stay natural. Theers no such thing as half assin.

I don't agree, why not start easier and leave the higher dosages for later.

There is enough potential for muscle gain with lower dosages if you're not used to gear yet.

I agree though that it will be only a starting point, in the end you'll end up with the above mentioned cycle, but why not postpone that and grow on lower dosages first, lol.

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 02:05:17 PM »

I personally consider a 425lb bench press anything but pussying around.  I have been busting my arse non-stop for 12 years now.  A t-bol only cycle for 8 weeks would not be halfing anything.  If I could keep my hair and gain a few permanent pounds and add a little strength that would be a win for me. 

The cycle you mentioned above is filled with bloat.  Maybe bloat is ok for you but I'll pass. 

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2011, 03:50:17 PM »
I personally consider a 425lb bench press anything but pussying around.  I have been busting my arse non-stop for 12 years now.  A t-bol only cycle for 8 weeks would not be halfing anything.  If I could keep my hair and gain a few permanent pounds and add a little strength that would be a win for me. 

The cycle you mentioned above is filled with bloat.  Maybe bloat is ok for you but I'll pass. 

i agree with you and my post was mainly for humor. Yes, you can get blaoted on a decent cycle like the one I mentioned, but i have ran stuff like that plenty of times and did alot of cardio and took armidex to keep off the water retention... you would be benching 700lbs by the 4th week of the cycle I mentioned, but your cycle is much more responsible.

and yes. i am bald as a mother fucker.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 04:25:16 PM »
i agree with you and my post was mainly for humor. Yes, you can get blaoted on a decent cycle like the one I mentioned, but i have ran stuff like that plenty of times and did alot of cardio and took armidex to keep off the water retention... you would be benching 700lbs by the 4th week of the cycle I mentioned, but your cycle is much more responsible.

and yes. i am bald as a mother fucker.

I have a big irish head and would look silly bald!!!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2011, 06:19:38 PM »
I don't agree, why not start easier and leave the higher dosages for later.

There is enough potential for muscle gain with lower dosages if you're not used to gear yet.

I agree though that it will be only a starting point, in the end you'll end up with the above mentioned cycle, but why not postpone that and grow on lower dosages first, lol.

This^^
Thunderdome approved

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2011, 10:25:53 PM »
I personally consider a 425lb bench press anything but pussying around.  I have been busting my arse non-stop for 12 years now.  A t-bol only cycle for 8 weeks would not be halfing anything.  If I could keep my hair and gain a few permanent pounds and add a little strength that would be a win for me.  

The cycle you mentioned above is filled with bloat.  Maybe bloat is ok for you but I'll pass.  

An 8 week t-bal only cycle is not considered half assing it but IMHO considered downright stupid when you consider it's androgenic ratio. You are only gonna shut down the HPTA and then throw your androgen to estrogen's out of whack.

I think you need to do some more research of compounds in relation to androgenic ratios and the HPTA as a whole.

Good luck on those decisions to come. Don't mean to be rude but if you understood how your hormonal pathways work you'd understand your making a huge mistake. The amount of Turinabol you're taking is just enough to offset a fully functional HPTA.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 03:39:38 AM »
lol, I like how you say you "only" gained 5-6 pounds of lean muscle in 6-8 weeks.  Consider yourself lucky IF you gained that.
This  :D

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 02:10:46 PM »
An 8 week t-bal only cycle is not considered half assing it but IMHO considered downright stupid when you consider it's androgenic ratio. You are only gonna shut down the HPTA and then throw your androgen to estrogen's out of whack.

I think you need to do some more research of compounds in relation to androgenic ratios and the HPTA as a whole.

Good luck on those decisions to come. Don't mean to be rude but if you understood how your hormonal pathways work you'd understand your making a huge mistake. The amount of Turinabol you're taking is just enough to offset a fully functional HPTA.

Big 0 long time no speak.  Haven't seen you around in a while.  What is my best avenue to prevent further hair loss then.  ONly reason I was considering it is because anyone who is susceptible to hair loss hasn't noticed any difference with t-bol. 

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 02:47:27 PM »

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 01:31:25 AM »
Tbol is both anabolic and androgenic in nature but its androgenic properties are mild at best...like Halo, although a very different steroid, it is extremely androgenic yet shows little to no androgenic effects. Further, yes, Tbol will shut down your natural testosterone production, taking it alone is not the best idea in the world; no testosterone is a lot worse than a little thinning of the hairline.

Side note, after reading this thread it seems some do not understand the difference between lean tissue gain and weight gain. 5-6lbs of actual muscle tissue is nothing to scoff at. Further, no one on earth and I don't care how genetically gifted they are is going to gain 15-20lbs of lean tissue on a Tbol cycle, anyone who claims they did is either lying or has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. A 15-20lb gain of actual lean tissue is enormous and would take a lot of hormones for an extended period of time to achieve in a permanent sense.

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 02:59:41 AM »
Tbol is both anabolic and androgenic in nature but its androgenic properties are mild at best...like Halo, although a very different steroid, it is extremely androgenic yet shows little to no androgenic effects. Further, yes, Tbol will shut down your natural testosterone production, taking it alone is not the best idea in the world; no testosterone is a lot worse than a little thinning of the hairline.

Side note, after reading this thread it seems some do not understand the difference between lean tissue gain and weight gain. 5-6lbs of actual muscle tissue is nothing to scoff at. Further, no one on earth and I don't care how genetically gifted they are is going to gain 15-20lbs of lean tissue on a Tbol cycle, anyone who claims they did is either lying or has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. A 15-20lb gain of actual lean tissue is enormous and would take a lot of hormones for an extended period of time to achieve in a permanent sense.

Would running something like a D-aspartic acid with it be beneficial as I have read great reviews of it for natural testosterone production.  If so when would you add it in and how many weeks after?  If not what would you add to the tbol to keep the sides, mainly hair shedding, to a minimum?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 02:17:11 PM »
Would running something like a D-aspartic acid with it be beneficial as I have read great reviews of it for natural testosterone production.  If so when would you add it in and how many weeks after?  If not what would you add to the tbol to keep the sides, mainly hair shedding, to a minimum?

Honestly it wouldn't make any real difference...

BTW. I have done t-bol only cycles and i've been happy with them, i don't know if i actually gained anything, but i sure as hell looked better while on it!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 04:09:17 PM »
Luolamies, what kind of gains did you get from tbol...I've been very interested in taking it...did you get blood work done while on it? If so how did it affect your lipid profiles? Its probably one of the few steroids I've never tried

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 07:39:46 PM »
Its probably one of the few steroids I've never tried

You are 19, claim to be an "athlete." not a bodybuilder and you say this now...

hmmmmmmmm

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2011, 11:13:16 PM »
I'm actually 21 dumb ass and have been juicing since I was 15...I did about a year of a pretty insane cycle trying one compound after another...went pretty heavy too..learned a lot and will only stick to light summer cycles and very mild cycles for my fights..been off for awhile now and my natural test was 850 so I decided to train natural for awhile ...ai probably also forgot more about steroids than you know.

mikeymuscles

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 01:50:04 PM »
Honestly it wouldn't make any real difference...

BTW. I have done t-bol only cycles and i've been happy with them, i don't know if i actually gained anything, but i sure as hell looked better while on it!

did you take anything with it and what did your pct look like?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2011, 03:11:46 PM »
Luolamies, what kind of gains did you get from tbol...I've been very interested in taking it...did you get blood work done while on it? If so how did it affect your lipid profiles? Its probably one of the few steroids I've never tried

Got stronger (and i'm pretty strong to start with, also looked better), i maybe got a few clean lbs from it, nothing more. I was happy, it is a very good and safe steroid. My lipid profile barely changed and i didn't feel any "crash."

did you take anything with it and what did your pct look like?

After about 3-4 weeks i started taking 10 mg nolva per day and for pct i took 20 mg nolva  per day for three weeks.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG