Author Topic: For GH15, your pupil Stavios before going on the full blown protocol  (Read 44258 times)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
Re: For GH15, your pupil Stavios before going on the full blown protocol
« Reply #100 on: May 05, 2011, 10:16:42 PM »

not at all ,, it's fun !!!!!!!!!

women love monster not many but the one who like it ,  they come to you , you do nothing , th fitness in shape model intimidate women n guy end alone too pretty ,, a monster they say hello n jump on you ,, true fact

DIE FOR MASS < DIE FOR GLORY , liver failure til death , testosterone th nectar of life , better live passionate then die old boring , lame without success torn in th mediocrity of th traditional citizen , go for broke , sacrifice for all

stavios have th relentheless passion , th i dont give a fuck about future attitude, it about now n huge , RESULT !

this is th real life , clarity , insanity , emancipation , self destruction , diversity , colourful and empirical

you die young but damn i fuck 4 times a day , 25 til 35 yo , i bang slut til quirt like no tomorow on enanthate i can now go in hell i live th sin lust paradise in pussy n squat rack for more then a decade

it was purely awesome , th chemical life is quite a adventure not for wimps , not for loosers , but for hero

hero of weight , pounds , reps , and deadlift til puke in agony

shed blood n tears til 3,4%bf , step on stage grainy , dysfunctional , delusional, mind over war in victory

stavios live th bbing at 300mph or just get th fuck out

*Wipes away tear.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2011, 10:18:22 PM »
what are you fuckin nuts? seriously are you nuts? dont you see how much size stavio gained? he is in early to mid 20s if he dont do it now then he wil be sorry later in his 30s,,remember this is bodybuild board,,bodybuilders here want to be professionals,,professional = lots of hormones and SPECIFIC hormones and timing,,it is mainly legit hormones and the respond to LEGIT hormones,,

the only thing stavio is lacking is thickness ,,thats about it ,,he is lacking thickness through THROUGH the torse....since if he is 220lb then the thickness is not enough since it resemble thickness of 195lb bodybuilder,,, so the hgh and insulina and trenbolona and testosterona will bring that thickness,,

he already hav every good seperation ,,he already have good musculatory development of every muscle,,the pecs are there ...can be improved but there,,delts are big time there ,,arms are there and this is big surprize ...his arms dont need seo he is up there on the arms...need more over all thickness through the torse and with that it will also go to arm ,,but arm improved!

you are sitting here bitching to stavio while he has one of the best physiqe on the getbig board and any board to be exact ,,this is quite strange,,but then again you are strage mr lutenent

gh15 appproved

I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE, YOU FUCKING SON OF A C.U.N.T AND I PROMISE I WILL EXPOSE YOU FOR THE FRAUD YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED OF YOU POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR GARBAGE. I WILL FIND YOU. I PROMISE IT. I WILL DEDICATE ALL MY RESOURCES TO EXPOSING YOU. IT WILL GIVE ME GREAT SATISFACTION TO REMOVE YOUR MASK AND SEE YOU EXPOSED AND IN SHAME. GH15, YOU FUCKING BITCH, STOP POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR PATHETIC ESSAYS ON DRUG USE. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. THIS IS A CEASE AND DESIST ORDER.  I AM ORDERING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???!!!!! I AM MAKING THIS VERY CLEAR TO YOU. I DO NOT WANT YOU POSTING HERE ANYMORE, AND YOU WILL OBEY ME. YOU WILL. NOW...FUCK OFF.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2011, 10:20:00 PM »
 I AM GOING TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE, YOU FUCKING SON OF A C.U.N.T AND I PROMISE I WILL EXPOSE YOU FOR THE FRAUD YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED OF YOU POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR GARBAGE. I WILL FIND YOU. I PROMISE IT. I WILL DEDICATE ALL MY RESOURCES TO EXPOSING YOU. IT WILL GIVE ME GREAT SATISFACTION TO REMOVE YOUR MASK AND SEE YOU EXPOSED AND IN SHAME. GH15, YOU FUCKING BITCH, STOP POLLUTING MY BOARD WITH YOUR PATHETIC ESSAYS ON DRUG USE. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. THIS IS A CEASE AND DESIST ORDER.  I AM ORDERING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME???!!!!! I AM MAKING THIS VERY CLEAR TO YOU. I DO NOT WANT YOU POSTING HERE ANYMORE, AND YOU WILL OBEY ME. YOU WILL. NOW...FUCK OFF.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Steroids are not for everyone - you need to lower the dose angry man  :-\

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »
Amazing man... i am 20 lbs lighter then you right now with bf 5-7% pts higher then you... im jealous. How do you do it?

small torso / long limbs

good long term results very poor short term returns

Stavios

« Reply #104 on: May 05, 2011, 11:31:26 PM »
small torso / long limbs

good long term results very poor short term returns

I think small torso and long limbs suck !!!

very hard to look good in bodybuilding poses with that

LeafyThug's structure is better, his hips are narrower too and his clavicles are as wide as mine if not wider

LeafyThug as the most potential here on getbig with Matt Tsingorang also but Matt is a bit older

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2011, 11:47:55 PM »
I think small torso and long limbs suck !!!

very hard to look good in bodybuilding poses with that

LeafyThug's structure is better, his hips are narrower too and his clavicles are as wide as mine if not wider

LeafyThug as the most potential here on getbig with Matt Tsingorang also but Matt is a bit older

off season bro that why stay too lean not so good , do you know how much food is it to gain 5-6 inch on your legs , at your height it a over 300+ off season at 12% ,, start eat like your 300 now n it will come ,,

matt look great but not super heavy ,, ben pakulsy , fouad abiad , it th size you need
Your messed up BLP!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2011, 11:53:00 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You ain't finding out nothing and you ain't doing shit because you can't do shit. You are a seriously disturbed and delusional little fucktard that no one respects of even likes. You have never ever backed up or proved any of the claims or boast you constantly make. gh15 will be here as long as he wants to and you can make all the threats you want but in the end he's still eating sushi and you're still eating shit.

Stavios

« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2011, 11:53:28 PM »
off season bro that why stay too lean not so good , do you know how much food is it to gain 5-6 inch on your legs , at your height it a over 300+ off season at 12% ,, start eat like your 300 now n it will come ,,

matt look great but not super heavy ,, ben pakulsy , fouad abiad , it th size you need

just bought my insulin tonight  8)

starting tommorow !

I just need to stay away from Mcdonald's, harveys and shits like that.

what I like to eat as a carb source right now is Betty Crocker's mashed potatoes, with 250 gr of meat and 1 cup of corn cream  8)

paté chinois !!!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2011, 12:05:36 AM »
just bought my insulin tonight  8)

starting tommorow !

I just need to stay away from Mcdonald's, harveys and shits like that.

what I like to eat as a carb source right now is Betty Crocker's mashed potatoes, with 250 gr of meat and 1 cup of corn cream  8)

paté chinois !!!

humulin N right ?
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2011, 12:39:00 AM »
Let's hope not.

Humalog I hope. 

humalog you tend to eat too much , too strong too quick , insulin not dangerous at all , it give a rest to pancreas that all , once you stop everything goes back normal right away,, humulin n nourish muscle 12 hours , slow , no shock , no hypo , no major water retention , waist easier in control , more mass long term

humalog will b for intra workout milos sarcev philosophy

humalog = water ballon puffiness

so many bad propaganda against insulin use ,, insulin better , stronger then steroid

th trick with insulin it's slowly increase at such slow pace ,, you dont fell it ,, per say , no side effect , no crash

does it job unnoticed
Your messed up BLP!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2011, 01:01:10 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you are lucky i know youre not stable in the head kido,, if i really believd your words you woudl be in prison now under controled delivery of lots of hormones to your door step with out you  even knowing how it landed there,,it would be present from your mama,,
lunatik

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2011, 01:03:58 AM »
For bodybuilding purposes humalog is best and humulin r is 2nd best.

Sorry but the half life does not control water retention. It just makes it easier to control what is going on in your body.

Also I disagree that slin is a superstar on it's own. There is a crucial component to slin that seems to have been forgotten noways- it's peak effect is the maturation of satellite cells due to hyperplasia.

Meaning you need to be on the right stack with the right timing to get peak effectiveness of it. And from what I recall, you only get one shot with slin. It's good for 20lbs or so and from there you keep shooting it and shooting it and not growing. I believe that may be a rough estimate but slin only works for so long. This may be why guys take higher and higher doses and suffer worse and worse sides, always chasing the dragon as it were.

I believe it works like this- you first get on GH to prime your body. Something like 5-6 units ED at the least. Train heavy but much more emphasis on the negative portion to stimulate hyperplasia.

About week 4 or so feed in massive doses of some type 1 and 2 agonists. Test/deca/dbol would be ideal here. Actually prop npp and dbol if they are available.

Now, after about 3 weeks or so jack up the GH and feed in slin. Training needs to be HEAVY and make sure you place emphasis on the negatives. The gh will stimulate satellite cell maturation into type 2 fast twitch muscle fibers and the slin will force feed them and the gear will stimulate what you already have and also give you more of what you had already.

Stay on this high dose for around 10-12 more weeks then come off for a couple weeks to allow your receptors to re-sensitize. Would also be a good time to get some estrogen to help, if you really want to just run your test with no anti-estrogen and you will get much more out of your cycle If you have low bodyfat to begin with you should not have a problem with gyno. A smart bodybuilder get his mammary gland removed, but that's just me.

So there you have it- GH/slin is the shit, but only if you do it right.

very good methyl mike,,im impressed ,,most of what you wrote is right on,,very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2011, 01:16:24 AM »
For bodybuilding purposes humalog is best and humulin r is 2nd best.

Sorry but the half life does not control water retention. It just makes it easier to control what is going on in your body.

Also I disagree that slin is a superstar on it's own. There is a crucial component to slin that seems to have been forgotten noways- it's peak effect is the maturation of satellite cells due to hyperplasia.

Meaning you need to be on the right stack with the right timing to get peak effectiveness of it. And from what I recall, you only get one shot with slin. It's good for 20lbs or so and from there you keep shooting it and shooting it and not growing. I believe that may be a rough estimate but slin only works for so long. This may be why guys take higher and higher doses and suffer worse and worse sides, always chasing the dragon as it were.

I believe it works like this- you first get on GH to prime your body. Something like 5-6 units ED at the least. Train heavy but much more emphasis on the negative portion to stimulate hyperplasia.

About week 4 or so feed in massive doses of some type 1 and 2 agonists. Test/deca/dbol would be ideal here. Actually prop npp and dbol if they are available.

Now, after about 3 weeks or so jack up the GH and feed in slin. Training needs to be HEAVY and make sure you place emphasis on the negatives. The gh will stimulate satellite cell maturation into type 2 fast twitch muscle fibers and the slin will force feed them and the gear will stimulate what you already have and also give you more of what you had already.

Stay on this high dose for around 10-12 more weeks then come off for a couple weeks to allow your receptors to re-sensitize. Would also be a good time to get some estrogen to help, if you really want to just run your test with no anti-estrogen and you will get much more out of your cycle If you have low bodyfat to begin with you should not have a problem with gyno. A smart bodybuilder get his mammary gland removed, but that's just me.

So there you have it- GH/slin is the shit, but only if you do it right.

i say 30ui slow slin twice a day , 18ui gh a day  , am pm 9 ui , taken same time ,, boom fucking mega monster and quick

fuck dbol it's fuck stomach u blow up,,  u win u loose n destroy ph ,, n eat less

gyno surgery problem in canada it cost a fortune

go off what th fuck is go off , off is for pussy

receptor ,, reeceptor doesnt exist ,,, steroid will always work ,, guy who dont stop are th freakiest

receptor are different lower to upper body that all ,, 3gr enan year basis , 18 ui gh year basis , 30ui slow slin twice a day year basis , no fucking diet ,,, you get a stavios at 300 in no time ,,, you need freaky size ,, it only for i dont care about side effect ,,, feelling good is over rated when young ,,, you fell good after 35 ,,,, when you fell like shit it' a real cycle

fuck science crap,,, brologic rule ,, much ahead ,,, what do you look like ,, it all it matters in my book
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2011, 01:37:23 AM »
For most people their receptors will downregulate over time. The human body is extremely good at maintaining homeostasis.

The easiest way to accomplish this is through estrogen manipulation. I can get into a more detailed discussion if anyone cares to but here is the gist of it- estrogen re-sensitizes the androgen receptor. Have you noticed how many pros get gyno? Do you think any good bodybuilder can get test/deca etc but not some aromasin or letrozole? Don't fool yourself. I think sometimes it happens beyond their control, like Ronnie 98 olympia (probably suspension flare up) but all in all it works like this- if you want to stay lean and dry, gyno in check, run a suicide AI. If you aren't growing fast enough, cut the AI for a few weeks (till nips start to really gain mass) and then feed in some nolvadex/aromasin till it's under control. If you really know your body, you can do this reliably year round. Remember, only take as much AI as you need, and gyno can be controlled easily until it becomes fibrous. Once it gets hard and grainy you got problems but even then some shit you can do to fix it. But the bottom line is estrogen cycling is just as important as any other hormone. Test/deca/oral year round and AI/tamoxifen cycling year round. If you can afford it, get gyno surgery and ask the surgeon to remove your glandular tissue as well. This way you can cycle estrogen year round lowering it when you need to look dry and lean and then allowing it to spike back up when you want to grow.

Ever notice how waterlogged jay is in the offseason? And other pro's? Ever ask yourself why they carry so much fucking water? They are allowing their estrogen to spike back up so they can build their size back up. I gotta tell you guys, estrogen is CRUCIAL to bodybuilding. More estrogen means fresh androgen receptors and more muscle growth. Get the surgery or learn to cycle Ai's and thank me later.

again 30ui slow lin ed twice a day , 18ui gh a day , 3gr enan , it will take years before he look same ,, he' young , he will grow like weed non stop , trey brewer style , 12 meal a day , 24/7

stavios in canada can get 10000000000 aromasin if he want it' legal ,, you take anti e for 4 weeks n rotate them to protect cholesterol , adex , nolva , aromasin , letro , you be fine , some ppls actually never do gyno no matters what they take ,, vit b6 often do th prolactin job

muscle growth mean train till you fucking die , max poundage , extreme torture , violent workout

you get masteron raw , from chinese distro , by ontario it cross custom 90% of time , even if seized they send a letter with no repercussion , viva canada ,,, then you create a home base dht cream with masteron ,, n it' work !,, meaning it will disappear on stage n come back once your done ,,, voila

last 3 weeks of contest 50mg aromasin n 5mg letro ,, boom gyno destrution ,, dry joint indeed but high gh help ,,

gh + keto = can keep gh til end
Your messed up BLP!

ricorico

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2011, 01:38:24 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hi Chris Benoit

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2011, 02:27:08 AM »
very good methyl mike,,im impressed ,,most of what you wrote is right on,,very good

gh15 approved

Why don't you just tell your pupils the proper way to use slin. Guys that are going to do it are going to do it. I don't think one can screw up much with AAS or HGH but it seems you can screw up royally with insulin. This is an example of an insulin protocol recommended by Mutant who many consider an authority on HGH and Slin and consequently many follow. Is this what pupil Stavios should be doing?

- -30 min prior to workout: Take 10iu HGH subq

- -15 min prior to workout: Take 6-16iu Novalog subq

- -10 min prior to workout: Drink shake #1

- -After every working set: Sip on shake #2, and finish by end of workout

- -Go home

- -Take 100mcg of the IGF-1lr3 (for it's insulin sensitizing effects)

- -Take down shake #3

- -Done..now you are huge
 Ok, now what is in the shakes...

Shake 1: 10-20g EAA's (Essential Amino Acids) or PeptoPro, 40-60g Low DE Maltodextrin, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 200mg Caffeine (or pre-workout powdered mix of choice in place of caffeine)
 Thought for research to conclude if the most beneficial amount of carbs would be in the range of 7-10g per iu of insuline used. So at drink #1 with 4iu's being 28-40g of carbs and again with drink #2....keeping extra glucose tabs, sugar or whatever near as a back up should this not be enough.....

Shake 2: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro, 50-100g Dextrose, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Shake 3: 2 cups pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry oats, 1 banana or 1 cup blueberries (I prefer them to be frozen), splenda or stevia

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2011, 02:56:49 AM »
Only thing I would change would be to not take the caffeine, not sure why you have that in there but caffeine hinders the absorption of creatine. Never take them together.

Also you may want to feed in high doses of R-ala throughout the day and in particular the post workout meal for it's insulin sensitizing effects. It is very effective.

I use glucorell, when I take it. Cheaper than IGF lr3.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2011, 03:04:10 AM »
  You got it all wrong, moron. I am close to 6'5 tall and a naturally big man. I am not a short-dicked midget like you guys who try to overcompensate by taking massive amounts of anabolics. And I have taken steroids before - but never too insulin and GH - and I have been as heavy as 330 lbs, so I know what I'm talking about. I felt like shit on Hemogenin, felt irritable on Durateston and my cholesterol was on the verge of giving me a heart attack. My systolic blood pressure also increased dramatically due to Sodium retention and I had terrible headaches. I am not a skinny guys talking about things I don't understand. I have tried all the steroids you can think and then some. I have even taken 150 mg of oxymetholone and over 1 gram of test a week at the same time And 600 mg od deca. All that shit at the same time.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Could be more impressed if it was 150mg Oxandrolone tho...

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2011, 03:10:44 AM »
This last page has been fucking gold.

Thanks MM, BLP, GH.
It's Hip to be Square!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2011, 03:23:55 AM »
Only thing I would change would be to not take the caffeine, not sure why you have that in there but caffeine hinders the absorption of creatine. Never take them together.

Also you may want to feed in high doses of R-ala throughout the day and in particular the post workout meal for it's insulin sensitizing effects. It is very effective.

I use glucorell, when I take it. Cheaper than IGF lr3.
The only problem here (if it is one) is BLP = Walks the Walk where as You (MM) get all your info from google - first ever natural pro  and you cant even stay consistent  ::)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: May 06, 2011, 04:43:58 AM »

Here is the kicker- there may be many reasons why some genetic elite grow on nothing, but I bet good money 9/10 share 2 things in common- high circulating estrogen levels and extremely high insulin sensitivity.

Lifting weights itself will help with the insulin sensitivity. R-ala will do wonders as well, 100mgs per 50 grams of carbohydrate taken 20 minutes before meals.

Now, as for the hardgainers- if you typically respond like shit to gear I have a recommendation for you- spike estrogen and keep it high for a few months while you lift HEAVY and then cycle again and you will be SHOCKED at what you see.

Good ol methyl-test (my namesake) would be numero uno, as would test suspension. Hell synovex-H if you can find it. If you have an issue with gyno take 20-40 mgs nolvadex on an as needed basis (remember it deacreases GH so do not take more than needed) I would even go so far as to take estrogen tablets, it depends on the person. You want to push the envelope, get circulating estrogen levels real high and then maintain while you keep gyno at bay.

Hope this helps.

there is no hard gainer , those ppls dont know what th fuck they doing n give them a reason to be

alpha lipoic work if you take th entire bottle a day

methyl test 9 whatevr methyl , lethyl tren ) kill asl way too fast , hepatoxic , better testo year basis , safer , better , less side effect

suspension = water balloon , fuck it

nolvadex doesnt decrease gh , th exogenous mayb but that not the important one ( or vice versa) , those are thought from th 90"

estradiol great for transexual

you want to help i need fertility back in 18 months

estrgen is great i get that , but high blood pressure n side effect also , i prefer prop npp primobolan , fast acting since im 36 years old ,, younger 1 sustenon a day or 3 gr enan for aim to kick ass
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: May 06, 2011, 04:49:49 AM »
Why don't you just tell your pupils the proper way to use slin. Guys that are going to do it are going to do it. I don't think one can screw up much with AAS or HGH but it seems you can screw up royally with insulin. This is an example of an insulin protocol recommended by Mutant who many consider an authority on HGH and Slin and consequently many follow. Is this what pupil Stavios should be doing?

- -30 min prior to workout: Take 10iu HGH subq

- -15 min prior to workout: Take 6-16iu Novalog subq

- -10 min prior to workout: Drink shake #1

- -After every working set: Sip on shake #2, and finish by end of workout

- -Go home

- -Take 100mcg of the IGF-1lr3 (for it's insulin sensitizing effects)

- -Take down shake #3

- -Done..now you are huge
 Ok, now what is in the shakes...

Shake 1: 10-20g EAA's (Essential Amino Acids) or PeptoPro, 40-60g Low DE Maltodextrin, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, 200mg Caffeine (or pre-workout powdered mix of choice in place of caffeine)
 Thought for research to conclude if the most beneficial amount of carbs would be in the range of 7-10g per iu of insuline used. So at drink #1 with 4iu's being 28-40g of carbs and again with drink #2....keeping extra glucose tabs, sugar or whatever near as a back up should this not be enough.....

Shake 2: 10-20g EAA's or PeptoPro, 50-100g Dextrose, 5g Micronized Creatine Monohydrate

Shake 3: 2 cups pasteurized egg whites, 1 cup dry oats, 1 banana or 1 cup blueberries (I prefer them to be frozen), splenda or stevia

before workout for cardiac output ,,, well on 3gr enan you be ready to sleep n passed out

20 mcg , max , downregulation of 1gflr3 do occur

way too much , you get huge with real food , 9 raw full eggs organic , 300 gr beef 45 min after , then simple sugar , carbo drink withing , post vitargo , then eat every 2 hours 300gr salmon , chicken , farm feed free animal and mono eating , one thing per meal only easier , to absorb , cook 5 second veal organic taste awesome ,, non stop eating all night if you wake up

stavios you go "marche atwater" for that

creatine hcl concrete much better

cafeine stop creatine intake about 4% ,,, who' care

white egg never , yellow , fat = hormone , fat = testosterone , not fruit , fruit good for brain function

your natural ? fuck natural ,,, 300 pounds stavios right fucking now ! lol

dextrose = side effects , mass keto 350$ meat a week , bio organic , 24 full eggs raw a day , minimal carb

your protocol are for carb resistant ppls ,,, th minority
Your messed up BLP!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #122 on: May 06, 2011, 04:54:27 AM »
there is no hard gainer , those ppls dont know what th fuck they doing n give them a reason to be

alpha lipoic work if you take th entire bottle a day

methyl test 9 whatevr methyl , lethyl tren ) kill asl way too fast , hepatoxic , better testo year basis , safer , better , less side effect

suspension = water balloon , fuck it

nolvadex doesnt decrease gh , th exogenous mayb but that not the important one ( or vice versa) , those are thought from th 90"

estradiol great for transexual
you want to help i need fertility back in 18 months

estrgen is great i get that , but high blood pressure n side effect also , i prefer prop npp primobolan , fast acting since im 36 years old ,, younger 1 sustenon a day or 3 gr enan for aim to kick ass

hahaha

fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2011, 04:59:19 AM »
LMAO !!

WTF Ben you never sleep ??

seems like you have been awake the whole night  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #124 on: May 06, 2011, 05:00:31 AM »

gh + keto = can keep gh til end

on a keto diet you run gh right up until your show?

so you dont carb up then? just curious wouldnt having the gh in cause water issues if you carb up in the last 2-3 days?
b