Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 767 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: May 04, 2011, 09:17:25 PM »
One question regarding trenbolona gh15, i noticed after increasing the dose of it i tend to get pretty severe nosebleeds, and sometimes this happens during lifting, which kinda fucks up the whole workout session.

Is this a sign the body is showing that the dose is too high or should i just suck it up and continue with that higher dose?

everytime you bleed,,no matter from where,,, poo not from ass itself ...but the poop,,pee,, nose,,eveytime you bleed from those places its not good,,it mean the body is really going through a war ,,if you dont bleed the body has control over it but if you bleed from nose that mean your blodo pressure it SKY FUCKIN ROCKETING,,i mean really high not high but really high ,,same from poop if you bleed in poop that measn your stomack inside bleed...if you bleed in the pee that mean your kidny is losing a war and will give up if you dont take a step to fix it,,

moment you see blood in poop or pee you need to recalculate what you do ,,,nose bleeds...you need to adjust something with the doses of androgens because your body doesnt like it ,,i been on 200-300 mg of trenbolona every day or 2 for 6 months almost blood pressure is 120 over 80 125 over 75 etc... no bleeds its very indivudal because your body need to control its blood pressure if it cant it means something youre doing is not ok with it ,,drinking...pain killer...narcotics...par tying your as...not sleeping...eating junk food none stop qas in wendys all the time etc etc

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 09:29:43 PM »
thanks for the reply god.

No, no partying, drinking, painkillers or recs for me, just good ol testerona, masterona and trenbolona in the blood.

I think i will re adjust the trenbolona dose as the rest of the compounds are pretty low, except for the trenbolona.

cant help but go a lil higher with trenbolona after reading your bible ;D

if your bodyfat is low decrease tren and then you can increase test

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 09:34:12 PM »
I think it's outrageous that the steroid laws prevent doctors from helping keep this guy from hurting himself...