Author Topic: Proviron as an ae.  (Read 4395 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Proviron as an ae.
« on: May 04, 2011, 10:19:18 PM »
for how many weeks should someone use proviron safely? doses for a 200lb fella lik me...

Ive used up to 100mg a day before for a small period.My normal does is 50mg but...didnt notice anything, maybe too fat back then.

What do you think, is it a good ae.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Proviron as an ae.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 10:26:50 PM »
I don't think it's a good AI, in-fact I don't see much of a use for it as there are many other options to fit what ever reason you'd be using it in the first place that are far more effective.

If you're looking for a good AI both Arimidex and Letrozole will always be superior.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:44:35 PM »
I don't think it's a good AI, in-fact I don't see much of a use for it as there are many other options to fit what ever reason you'd be using it in the first place that are far more effective.

If you're looking for a good AI both Arimidex and Letrozole will always be superior.
But the price for legit Arimidex / Letrozole is about 4x the price of Proviron...

anyway i ran Provrion twice for long periods 10-12 weeks at 50-75mg/day
but i don't think that i will run it again, im not fan of orals, unless it's 4-6weeks out and it's must,
and i think that besides the high sex drive and low price there is no reason taking it over Arimidex, Letrozole or even Masteron.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 11:28:18 PM »

I have letro...femara.

Im dieting..not for comp, just for the summer. Letro seems to strong for that use...

but maybe if i could take 1/4 of the pill it might be milder on me.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 11:29:22 PM »
Is proviron toxic?

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 10:04:47 PM »
I personally think Proviron is an excellent anti estrogen however it needs to be in the 75mgs plus a day range to be extremely effective. If you were to run say 100 mgs of Proviron a day you'd be hard pressed to run anything else as an estrogen controller. You should always have something else handy but few would need it.

I feel one of the sole reasons all these years for me never getting gynecomastia is my Proviron and Masteron usage. When I'm on one, I'm not on the other. I've been running Proviron for years.  Usually 100 mgs a day. Have had multiple blood tests and the only thing really out of whack was my estrogen every time was just really low. Easily correctable.

Proviron is NOT considered hepatoxic despite certain morons on the Internet claiming it's Methylated/Alkylated at the 17th position. It's actually 1-Methylated and extremely mild. The reason is that it was developed for Hypogonadism and designed to run on a daily basis up to 250 mgs per my old package insert. 

I personally love Proviron and I would be on it year round if I could but it's really not necessary when you consider how much Drostanolone I run. Lol.....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 10:45:18 PM »
I personally think Proviron is an excellent anti estrogen however it needs to be in the 75mgs plus a day range to be extremely effective. If you were to run say 100 mgs of Proviron a day you'd be hard pressed to run anything else as an estrogen controller. You should always have something else handy but few would need it.

I feel one of the sole reasons all these years for me never getting gynecomastia is my Proviron and Masteron usage. When I'm on one, I'm not on the other. I've been running Proviron for years.  Usually 100 mgs a day. Have had multiple blood tests and the only thing really out of whack was my estrogen every time was just really low. Easily correctable.

Proviron is NOT considered hepatoxic despite certain morons on the Internet claiming it's Methylated/Alkylated at the 17th position. It's actually 1-Methylated and extremely mild. The reason is that it was developed for Hypogonadism and designed to run on a daily basis up to 250 mgs per my old package insert. 

I personally love Proviron and I would be on it year round if I could but it's really not necessary when you consider how much Drostanolone I run. Lol.....
Ive heard its pretty harsh on the hairline...and from personal experience too.  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 12:25:52 AM »
bump..what do you think?

Im going to make a search on this board for similar threads too.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 10:23:59 AM »
I like to use proviron with my test cycle

if I have it for free :D

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 09:38:30 AM »
bump..what do you think?

Im going to make a search on this board for similar threads too.

are you prone to hairloss? btw how old are you? how long after your first intake of proviron did you notice har falling out? tnx

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 09:49:58 AM »
are you prone to hairloss? btw how old are you? how long after your first intake of proviron did you notice har falling out? tnx
Im 23 now....I dont remember how long but they got slight "thinner"..

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 10:17:20 AM »

I feel one of the sole reasons all these years for me never getting gynecomastia is my Proviron and Masteron usage. When I'm on one, I'm not on the other. I've been running Proviron for years.  Usually 100 mgs a day. Have had multiple blood tests and the only thing really out of whack was my estrogen every time was just really low. Easily correctable.

good post.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 05:20:53 AM »
Gonna start with 2-a-day from this week.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 02:59:03 AM »
Nolva fucks up my strength and I couldn't even believe it... but it is true. Proviron during cycle of test enth seems to be a better choice...
S

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 07:28:23 PM »
allows for more free floating test bc of extreme affinity for binding to shbg. shbg's job is to bind to test preventing it from exerting it's glorious effects! so you get more bang for your buck when you run proviron w/ test and a rock hard wiener to boot. :D (shbg hasn't caught up w/ test production by morning. this is the reason for "morning wood".)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2011, 08:07:31 PM »
allows for more free floating test bc of extreme affinity for binding to shbg. shbg's job is to bind to test preventing it from exerting it's glorious effects! so you get more bang for your buck when you run proviron w/ test and a rock hard wiener to boot. :D (shbg hasn't caught up w/ test production by morning. this is the reason for "morning wood".)

every steroid reduces shbg. proviron is no exception.

but this might not be a good thing. when a steroid is bound to shbg it is protected from metabolism. which means its life in the body is a lot longer than it would be otherwise.

you might be wondering.. y would u want roids in yoru system if they are bound to shbg? since the prevailing opinion is that homrones can not exert their effects when bound. however there is a protien called "megalin" (sp?) on shbg that allows bound hormones to exert effects on the androgen receptor.

so u might want to try finding a way to increase shbg   :D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 09:55:50 PM »
Looking fuller and harder already with 50mg a day proviron.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 11:17:27 PM »
Looking fuller and harder already with 50mg a day proviron.

HOW DOES THIS COMPARE TO SOMETHING LIKE AROMASIN FOR ESTROGEN/WATER CONTROL?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 11:32:08 PM »
HOW DOES THIS COMPARE TO SOMETHING LIKE AROMASIN FOR ESTROGEN/WATER CONTROL?
Aromasin would probably be a better choice, no doubt. But im broke at the moment..so proviron is the only option I have.

I dont want to use cheap "nolva" sounds too "bb.com".  ;D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2011, 12:01:17 AM »

but this might not be a good thing. when a steroid is bound to shbg it is protected from metabolism. which means its life in the body is a lot longer than it would be otherwise.

you might be wondering.. y would u want roids in yoru system if they are bound to shbg? since the prevailing opinion is that homrones can not exert their effects when bound. however there is a protien called "megalin" (sp?) on shbg that allows bound hormones to exert effects on the androgen receptor.

so u might want to try finding a way to increase shbg   :D ;D
you don't understand. re-read my post. proviron binds to shbg allowing you to take full advantage of test replacement.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 08:45:11 AM »

so u might want to try finding a way to increase shbg   :D ;D

haha! Make sure to take some proviron to free up the test bro cause it like.. lowers shbg or some shit bro..without it you will just piss the test out. ;D

Just another way for gym dealers to make another 50 bucks off of newbs
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 10:13:35 AM »
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF IT'S ESTROGEN/WATER PROBLEM. I WAKE UP LEAN, GO TO BED BLOOFY. I HAVE LIKE A FILM OF JUST SOMETHING COVERING UP SOME DEFINITION. TAKING NOTHING BESIDES TEST, I THINK ADDING AROMASIN E3D @ 12.5MG SHOULD HELP?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2011, 11:09:13 AM »
haha! Make sure to take some proviron to free up the test bro cause it like.. lowers shbg or some shit bro..without it you will just piss the test out. ;D

Proviron, however, is well known as a “helper” steroid. This compound has high affinity for the sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG), which is why it is often stacked in a cycle to potentiate the efficacy of the other steroids being used. SHBG, particularly those produced by the testes, have high affinity for androgens thus they are sometimes called androgen-binding protein. Consequently, when Proviron binds with SHBG, androgens are free to exert their anabolic effects. - from roid-shop.com

Proviron also binds very well to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin& a hormone responsible for reducing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body)(1). - from steroid.com

1. Relative binding affinity of anabolic-androgenic steroids: comparison of the binding to the androgen receptors in skeletal muscle and in prostate, as well as to sex hormone-binding globulin.Endocrinology. 1984 Jun;114(6):2100-6.

it [proviron] remains popular as it will unseat any T (as well as all other steroids) from SHBG, allowing stacked drugs to be more freely available and pharmaceutically active. - from June 2011 Muscular Development Mag written by Dan Gwartney, M.D.

Mesterolone also has a very strong binding affinity for Sex Hormone Binding Globulin. This may act to displace other steroids more weakly bound to SHBG into a free (active) state. - from William Llewellyn's Anabolics, 10th ed.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2011, 11:37:22 AM »

;D  seems like abjhamaniaco suffers from a lack of reading comprehension