Author Topic: First Lady Michelle Obama does the "DOUGIE" - working out song for kids  (Read 2255 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ok, so I am impressed with Michelle Obama for actually doing this song on May 3rd instead of watching it.  The goal is to get kids into shape via workout, and this is great.  My daughter loves this (she is 7) so I know this song and these moves are doing to be catchy and inspire some kids to actually move more.

But go Michelle Obama go! It made me smile!

WHO: National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation (NABEF) in partnership with the American Association of School Administrators (AASA), the National Middle School Association (NMSA) and the National School Boards Association (NSBA)

WHAT: Let's Move! Flash Workout, a pre-choreographed dance/exercise routine performed to the Beyoncé song titled "Move Your Body"

WHY: In support of First Lady Michelle Obama's Let's Move! Initiative to help curb childhood obesity

Here is the offical video with Beyonce

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Same song, done by soem kids in Harlem, when Beyonce decides to drop in announced and join.  Kids are stunned.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
lessons to take awa from this:
1. Even young black kids can dance better than anyone else
2. Beyonce kicked all the kids's asses when dancing

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

2. Beyonce kicked all the kids's asses when dancing

in heels no less - chicks at my office can barely walk in heels like that, let alone dance