Author Topic: Not releasing Bin Laden's death photos.  (Read 1308 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Not releasing Bin Laden's death photos.
« on: May 05, 2011, 03:11:33 AM »
They say that by releasing them, it will fuel some sort of martyrdom.  But it looks like it isn't taking very long for not releasing them to just fuel factions that think he's still alive or those who have thought he's been dead for years.

hahahahaha... what a clusterfuck.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Not releasing Bin Laden's death photos.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 04:27:28 AM »
They say that by releasing them, it will fuel some sort of martyrdom.  But it looks like it isn't taking very long for not releasing them to just fuel factions that think he's still alive or those who have thought he's been dead for years.

I understand both sides in this. But let's be honest, the tinfoil hatters aren't going to be blowing themselves up or attacking Americans for not seeing these photos. They'll just stick to crying about it non-stop on the internet.

w8m8

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 09:16:59 AM »
They say that by releasing them, it will fuel some sort of martyrdom.  But it looks like it isn't taking very long for not releasing them to just fuel factions that think he's still alive or those who have thought he's been dead for years.

The now disputed live feed was being viewed by whom in that room ? .. why wasn't the POTUS at the head of the table ? .. who were all the rest of the people "permitted' to watch it unfold ?

Why is it that these unknowns were granted that opportunity and the public is forbidden to see a confirmation of this death ?

We were not kept from watching beheadings and we were granted access to see Saddam hang .. why is this such a threat to security or such a concern for this instance .. an instance that carries as much weight as Saddam if not more ?

IF Obama does decide to release / leak these so-called photos close to his re-election stint I cannot fathom anyone with sense not seeing it as a ploy and dismiss them as CGI's .. I would rather have seen them release the proof of death and the burial so the world can see that justice will be served no matter how long it takes

There's not going to be some sudden stoppage of al Qaeda actions / retaliations just because of this .. it may be delayed .. but I don't doubt there will be uprisings in his honour that will inflict damage to anything and anyone they can

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 05:31:17 PM »
I understand both sides in this. But let's be honest, the tinfoil hatters aren't going to be blowing themselves up or attacking Americans for not seeing these photos. They'll just stick to crying about it non-stop on the internet.
actually a really good point lol...