Author Topic: what was the last film(s) you watched?  (Read 186159 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: what was the last film(s) you watched?
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2011, 09:26:14 AM »
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011) - sordid, disgusting, brutal, disturbing and hilarious. in other words, it was great  :D martin, a sweaty little toad of a man, and man of no words! is totally obsessed with the 'human centipede' movie. so much so that he goes about kidnapping people and keeping them in his lockup until he has enough bodies to for his very own centipede.

martin is more ambitious with his creation, as he has plans for a twelve person centipede.

watch in horror as this tub of shit hacks up his victims with kitchen knifes, pliers, bolt cutters and a hammer. anesthesia comes by the way of a whack over the head with a crowbar. whilst duct tape and staples are used to join people mouth to anus  :o

just wait until he wants them to feed each other !  :o 8)

sadly, the copy i saw was the butchered uk version. only the aussies had a chance of seeing this totally uncut. though i believe that they've changed their minds on that and have now banned this film  ::)

worth a watch at least just to say you've seen it. 6/10

'there there, dry those eyes. your tears only make daddy's willy harder'  :-X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2011, 10:26:45 AM »
sadly, the copy i saw was the butchered uk version. only the aussies had a chance of seeing this totally uncut.

Can't you download the uncut version online? Not that I'm going to see it - I got movies like this out of my system by my late 20s :-X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2011, 11:11:52 AM »
Can't you download the uncut version online? Not that I'm going to see it - I got movies like this out of my system by my late 20s :-X

not yet, no. and maybe never as the aussies arent gonna release it uncut. the us edition has been cut too.

the uk cuts are pretty substantial. about two and a half minutes hacked out  ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2011, 11:20:03 AM »

I'm in my early 20's and have no interest in seeing it. There is always a curiosity aspect with films like this and "A Serbian Film". I know what to expect and doubt I will gain anything from watching it...
I think most people are better off not seeing it. I used to think this stuff was cool. Now it just seems nasty.

BTW anyone want any specific movies reviewing? Things that are out on dvd. Not currently in the cinema.

It's freezing winter here, so I'm watching more films than ever.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2011, 12:02:17 PM »

BTW anyone want any specific movies reviewing? Things that are out on dvd. Not currently in the cinema.

fright night ?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2011, 07:58:46 AM »
serrafin falls.
F

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2011, 11:19:07 AM »
I'm in my early 20's and have no interest in seeing it. There is always a curiosity aspect with films like this and "A Serbian Film". I know what to expect and doubt I will gain anything from watching it...
I think most people are better off not seeing it. I used to think this stuff was cool. Now it just seems nasty.

You're wise beyond your years and I'm not being sarcastic. I used to watch a lot of these over the top gore/horror flicks in my 20s, just for the shock factor and see how much they could push the limits of what can be shown, but got over it after a few years. Haven't even seen most of the Saw or Hostel sequels. Movies like A Serbian Film hold no interest for me anymore.

not yet, no. and maybe never as the aussies arent gonna release it uncut. the us edition has been cut too.

the uk cuts are pretty substantial. about two and a half minutes hacked out  ::)

OK. But I'm sure the uncut version will be available soon.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2011, 11:49:18 AM »
Batman: Year One An origin film that follows the parallel stories of Bruce Wayne and Jim Gordon during their first year of arrival in Gotham City. Fast paced, lots of great action, good script and above all, excellent animation style. Only better Batman animation I've seen is Under the Red Hood. Could've been a bit longer since it looked a bit rushed towards the end esp. with the Catwoman sub plot, but very good overall. Decent voice acting also. 8/10

Burning Bright Straight to DVD horror/thriller movie about a young woman and her autistic little brother who get trapped inside a house with a hungry tiger. Decent plot, acting and unique premise. The tiger used was real, not CGI, and there are some really tense moments. Definitely watchable and doesn't look cheap for a low-budget, STV movie. 6/10

Fright Night Very good by itself if you can forget that it's a remake. Good cast, some funny scenes and a couple of jump scares, fast paced (after the first 20 mins or so) and decent CGI. I liked it just as much as the original. 7.5/10

Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow Marvel animation movie about the children of the Avengers, who set out to destroy the enemy that killed their parents. They get help from a couple of the original Avengers and have the same powers as their parents. The movie is probably targeted more for kids than adults, but a couple of minor points aside, is entertaining, fast-paced and has lots of good action scenes. 7/10

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 08, 2011, 04:50:08 PM »
Final Destination 5 (2011) - despite this been the 5th film of the series. it really is pretty damn good. we enjoyed it thoroughly. the initial disaster premonition on the bridge was fantastic, and for me, is the best of the disaster scenes of all the rest of the films so far. the twist ending was great too. 7/10

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2011, 02:23:07 PM »
 ;D last night it was under pressure starring charles sheen, pretty good flick.
F

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2011, 03:34:19 PM »

If you've seen it, what did you think of Buffalo '66?
G

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2011, 05:19:09 PM »
Shark Night 3D (2011) - awful, just fucking awful. 2/10 and those two points are only 'cos katharine mcphee is so goddamned beautiful. mind you, i should take away a point 'cos of the severe lack of tits and nakedness in this film.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2011, 02:39:47 PM »
 :o hall pass not a bad comedy and i  severly dislike owen wilson
F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2011, 05:33:40 PM »
hangover 2,,,i thought it was pretty funny.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2011, 05:51:33 PM »
hangover 2,,,i thought it was pretty funny.

I loved that damn monkey.   

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2011, 05:55:23 PM »
I loved that damn monkey.   
fuckin a ,,stones logo on back,delivering drugs,movie had some seedy shit going on,,they all work great together,,part 3 maybe galikfinaks gets married lol,,,,

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2011, 10:17:47 AM »
 >:( the proposition, it sucked....guy pearce  john hurt thy name is overacting
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2011, 11:01:44 AM »
the chase starring charlie sheen and henry rollins, not a  bad waste of 88 minutes
F

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »
watched Death Hunt last night, hilarious

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2011, 02:17:10 PM »
Watched "Things Fall Apart" with 50 Cent.

Could have been a lot better.  Amazing how much weight he lost for that role so that is impressive.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2011, 11:55:00 AM »
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (2010) - i like the original, 1973, very creepy made for tv movie. and i really liked this remake. it stays more or less true to the original except for changing the main protagonist from a woman, to a young disturbed girl. it works very well too.

there's a few great jump scares. one in particular had us all nearly crashing through the ceiling  :o effects are pretty good too.

on a side note! fans of the aussie soap, neighbours. will have a little smile to yourselfs as 'jim' and 'mike' are reunited back on screen  :P

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2011, 12:32:12 PM »
watched Death Hunt last night, hilarious
the one with charles bronson???? i enjoyed that movie.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »
 :o i saw two movies yesterday sherlock holmes game of shadows good action not much of a story and red riding hood which i thought was decent. ;D
F

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: December 19, 2011, 11:26:40 AM »
the one with charles bronson???? i enjoyed that movie.

yep lol. a 2 star at best but action packed and very entertaining

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2011, 01:32:41 PM »
Maniac Cop 2 (1990) - maniac cop teams up with a serial killer, bust into the prison where he was attacked, then settles some old scores  8)

Chillerama (2011) - comedy/horror anthology. and a nice tribute to those b-horror movies of the 50s and 60s drive-in.