Author Topic: How are you gonna get your protien and test when civilization breaks down?  (Read 4760 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
 How are you going to continue to bodybuild when the food shortages and water shortages arrive?

When mass death and starvation is upon us.

When the sea levels rise and flooding gets out of control.

When all the rivers become polluted.

When droughts and desertification get so extreme that crop failure is widespread.

When well over half the people on this earth die.

Industial civilization cannot continue forever. This overpopulation of the Earth is headed for a big fucking crash. How will this effect your bodybuilding regimen?

It's coming soon.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
How are you going to continue to bodybuild when the food shortages and water shortages arrive?

When mass death and starvation is upon us.

When the sea levels rise and flooding gets out of control.

When all the rivers become polluted.

When droughts and desertification get so extreme that crop failure is widespread.

When well over half the people on this earth die.

Industial civilization cannot continue forever. This overpopulation of the Earth is headed for a big fucking crash. How will this effect your bodybuilding regimen?

It's coming soon.

If you are worried about not being able to find any you can drink mine.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
If you are worried about not being able to find any you can drink mine.

Sorry, when the shit hits the fan i'll just go into the deepest forest and live off the land, I know how to do that.

Have fun being a cunnt.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Sorry, when the shit hits the fan i'll just go into the deepest forest and live off the land, I know how to do that.

Have fun being a cunnt.

You can be so funny sometimes, too bad you are an insufferable Kunt. You living off the land = you sucking sperm from the vieners. HTH.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
You can be so funny sometimes, too bad you are an insufferable Kunt. You living off the land = you sucking sperm from the vieners. HTH.

Nowadays I live the life of a spoiled yuppie in the city.

But once upon a time, about 5 years ago, I lived on a farm in the forests of Southern Oregon and learned hw to live off the land.

Food, water, shelter, medicine, I know ho to get it all from the land.

While you all you rushing to loot the grocery store and shooing each other. I'll just trap a rabbit and eat it by the campfire.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Humans really don't need much food to live. But they do need water. However we already have the technology to turn sea water into drinking water. Although, when Armageddon hits, it will be the middle class and the rich who won't be able to handle the emotions that the poor will unleash on them. The people who survive(other than the super elite) will be the ones who have already dealt with suffering. Suffering=strength.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Humans really don't need much food to live. But they do need water. However we already have the technology to turn sea water into drinking water. Although, when Armageddon hits, it will be the middle class and the rich who won't be able to handle the emotions that the poor will unleash on them. The people who survive(other than the super elite) will be the ones who have already dealt with suffering. Suffering=strength.

I'm going to move out of the city soon and into the country.

City = Death in the near future

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO

Have fun being a cunnt.

Hopefully your time in the forest will include being sodomized by inbred mutant cannibals.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V

Truth^^^ Start implementing "fasting" into your weekly routine. I water fast every Monday and Thursday. Sometimes drinking just liquid egg whites on those days if it becomes too much. Fasting twice a week while weight training will NOT hurt any kind of muscle growth. However, it teaches your body to do without. Which may just come in handy in the near future. ;)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Hopefully your time in the forest will include being sodomized by inbred mutant cannibals.

Nice, Now I know you're like 17 years old.

Get the fuck out of here kid.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO

Good. Come back to oregon. Was it after your time being a farmer that you moved to sac?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Good. Come back to oregon. Was it after your time being a farmer that you moved to sac?

I never lived in Sac.

What the fuuck are you talking about? Douche.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
Nice, Now I know you're like 17 years old.

Get the fuck out of here kid.

You know the type. You lived in southern oregon for fucks sake.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO

I never lived in Sac.

What the fuuck are you talking about? Douche.

Oh, that's right, not this gimmick your other one.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

Yeah cuz that is what all hot looking bitches want.   To live in the woods under a bunch of twigs fighting off vultures so you can eat roadkill.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Yeah cuz that is what all hot looking bitches want.   To live in the woods under a bunch of twigs fighting off vultures so you can eat roadkill.

Just wait 10 or 15 more years. The world is gonna get real ugly, the shit is gonna hit the fan.

"Getting bitchez" is gonna be the least of your worries. You're gonna be more worried about trying not to die.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Just wait 10 or 15 more years. The world is gonna get real ugly, the shit is gonna hit the fan.

"Getting bitchez" is gonna be the least of your worries. You're gonna be more worried about trying not to die.

I am not worried about it at all.  I will be retirement age by then so at least I got to live somewhat of a life.  People have been saying that stuff for decades and still here we are.  I hope it does happen.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
I am not worried about it at all.  I will be retirement age by then so at least I got to live somewhat of a life.  People have been saying that stuff for decades and still here we are.  I hope it does happen.

Oil and water shortages are coming soon.

We're also looking at major crop failures.

Gonna be brutal.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO

Do you think you'll be able to add a pound or two of muscle in that time?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Do you think you'll be able to add a pound or two of muscle in that time?

Looks like I got a new guy.

I'll let you be my bitch.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
being born man usually does the trick,   how does anyone manage to fuck that up?

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
Looks like I got a new guy.

I'll let you be my bitch.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have real life interaction with another human being? Does being an annoying little Bitch on gebig make you feel like you're in control?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have real life interaction with another human beining? Does being an annoying little Bitch on gebig make you feel like you're in control?

No
 Yes

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
No
 Yes

Well, at least your an honest anti-social loser.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Well, at least your an honest anti-social loser.

Some of the anti-social works of the past are now worth millions. And as we all now know that a lot of nerds of the 60's-70's -and 80's now run the planet and are the riches to have ever lived. Just saying :-\

The eccentric mind is one that can create things. People we call "crazy" today will be brilliant tomorrow. Many Billionaires of the world have the mental illness known as OCD's