Author Topic: Obama proves he is with American's not the Terrorist's like some very crazy say  (Read 2140 times)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Not only did our commander and chief have Bin Laden killed this last week, he went after Al-Awlaki with a drone missile attack.  Dude straight up means business and is making those conservative nuts eat their words  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Unless of course Obama knowingly killed Bin Laden's body double knowing the Bin Laden can now go deeper underground without a worry of being tracked.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

jwb

• Getbig V
Unless of course Obama knowingly killed Bin Laden's body double knowing the Bin Laden can now go deeper underground with a worry of being tracked.
When did people get so dumb? I must have missed it.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

What do you live on Mars or something?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Almost every new bit of info that comes out about this thing, make Obama look worse. He's a tool!

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Almost every new bit of info that comes out about this thing, make Obama look worse. He's a tool!

almost every new post I see from you makes me think your nuttier and nuttier, Obama shines in the light, you are in the darkness with nothing but hatred. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Call it what you will, its a fact.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Call it what you will, its a fact.

You seem like Donald Trump just spewing out garbage, no facts, just opinon later on people actually look at what you said and find out you were wrong the whole time.  Obama birther issue anyone LOL??  Republicans like you need to go hide for another 4 years until you can learn from the real politicians the Democrats.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I like what Trump HAD to say but since he's all about himself, he's a tool as well!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
I was never on Bush's team....But this ridiculous...I am glad Obama pulled the trigger on Osama, but hell this was all timed. We knew where he was for a good bit...Why do you think the SEALS had diagrams of the bunker?? Amazing when he started his re-election campaign that he pulled the trigger!
You Can't Do It!!!

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I like what Trump HAD to say but since he's all about himself, he's a tool as well!

well we can agree on that, Donald is very entertaining.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe

I hope that Trump becomes a voice to call out all politicians, but running for president he will not
You Can't Do It!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

That he is.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I hope that Trump becomes a voice to call out all politicians, but running for president he will not

I wish he would, would be great television, better ratings than the apprentice, I doubt it is as successful as he says.  Who watched that shit after the first season?