Author Topic: The new Fat People thread... Al Bundy approved.  (Read 14183 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
The new Fat People thread... Al Bundy approved.
« on: May 07, 2011, 02:08:54 AM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
Re: The new Fat People thread...Al Bundy approved.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 02:18:39 AM »
This morning I went shopping. Before me were 2 female whales, shopping cart full of crisps, junkfood, cola, sweets. One was complaining to the other that her welfare money was a few days late.
Looking at my skimmed milk, vegetables and broccoli, I knew exactly were my tax money (a lot in Holland) went too.
Fat people should not be allowed to complain until they lose weight.

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 02:39:19 AM »
This morning I went shopping. Before me were 2 female whales, shopping cart full of crisps, junkfood, cola, sweets. One was complaining to the other that her welfare money was a few days late.
Looking at my skimmed milk, vegetables and broccoli, I knew exactly were my tax money (a lot in Holland) went too.
Fat people should not be allowed to complain until they lose weight.

God i know, i feel the same, last time i saw a morbidly obese women her thighs where bigger then my body, walking with little children, and her whole shopping cart was full of snack, sweets, shit white bread, everything bad and high sugar trans fats.

She knew everybody was looking at her and judging her but she couldn't care less. All i could think about was here soon to be morbidly obese children for whom had to continue paying my taxes for after their mother died an early but well welcomed dead.

Klootzakken...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 02:43:59 AM »
Stay out of American "all you can eat" buffets...........you may get trampled by the greedy obese people as they go up for their 16th. plate of food.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 02:58:40 AM »
I was at a Walmart and this fat whale was riding in one of those scooters the store provides for, what I thought, were the elderly or handicapped folks.  Well she was in front of me checking out and had a shit load of junk food.  After paying for the food she told the cashier she needed someone to help her put the groceries in her car.   ::).  This fat bitch was parked by me so I got to see her struggle to get in her car.  Gasping for a breathe, face turning red, and a look of utter failure on her fat blotched face.  So she pulled up right in front of the store in the Fire lane so the 80 year old guy who works there part time can load up her car with junk.  The bitch left the scooter sitting in the parking lot and I saw the old man going out there to bring it back. When I was driving off.

I fucking hate obese women.  They have no pride and no shame.  I refuse to go in a walmart any more because these fucking cart riders are everywhere blocking the aisles.  One day this fat bitch asked me if I could get something down for her that was on a higher shelf.  She wasn't disabled, just fat and fucking lazy.  I swear to god if I knew for a fact I could get away with it I would blow a fucking hole right through that fat fucking head of theirs and save society the headache of dealing with these drains on society.

STAY POSITIVE

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 03:14:33 AM »
There should be anti-fat-SEALs.

newmom

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 03:52:40 AM »
God i know, i feel the same, last time i saw a morbidly obese women her thighs where bigger then my body, walking with little children, and her whole shopping cart was full of snack, sweets, shit white bread, everything bad and high sugar trans fats.

She knew everybody was looking at her and judging her but she couldn't care less. All i could think about was here soon to be morbidly obese children for whom had to continue paying my taxes for after their mother died an early but well welcomed dead.

Klootzakken...

oh she cared, she may not of shown it is all. I believe MOST would like to do something about but probably have tried and failed more than I few times.

Sticking to it is the hard part is the biggest thing and keeping it off.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 04:09:09 AM »
oh she cared, she may not of shown it is all. I believe MOST would like to do something about but probably have tried and failed more than I few times.

Sticking to it is the hard part is the biggest thing and keeping it off.

when these people get to 400 lbs I would think they would realize "hey maybe I should cut my calories by a few thousand per hour."  The sad thing is they pass this shit on to their kids.  Child abuse in my opinion.  I have a very obese cousin and she makes me sick.  Other people hug her when there is a family get together but I don't.  I can't even look at her.  Now she wants another fucking kid with heart problems, high blood pressure and all.  Now she is trying to get disability.  ::)   she is only 30. 

newmom

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 04:17:30 AM »
when these people get to 400 lbs I would think they would realize "hey maybe I should cut my calories by a few thousand per hour."  The sad thing is they pass this shit on to their kids.  Child abuse in my opinion.  I have a very obese cousin and she makes me sick.  Other people hug her when there is a family get together but I don't.  I can't even look at her.  Now she wants another fucking kid with heart problems, high blood pressure and all.  Now she is trying to get disability.  ::)   she is only 30. 

Most NEVER or want to reach their "a-ha" moment. Thank GOD I did. I was a fucking death train wreck waiting to happen. I agree, I see alot of obese parents and their kids heading in the same direction, which is so sad. I'd venture to think the parents were obese their whole life so you know they were more than likely ridiculed as a kid, so why pass that on.

What absolutely KILLS ME, is at the park the icecream truck comes. If the parents say no, you'll see overweight kids have a full blown meltdown till the parents give in.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 04:18:58 AM »
Most NEVER or want to reach their "a-ha" moment. Thank GOD I did. I was a fucking death train wreck waiting to happen. I agree, I see alot of obese parents and their kids heading in the same direction, which is so sad. I'd venture to think the parents were obese their whole life so you know they were more than likely ridiculed as a kid, so why pass that on.

What absolutely KILLS ME, is at the park the icecream truck comes. If the parents say no, you'll see overweight kids have a full blown meltdown till the parents give in.
It's actually child abuse they grow 'm fat. Not kidding.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2011, 04:46:16 AM »
 8) She just got back from IHOP.

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2011, 04:46:43 AM »

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 04:47:10 AM »
Went out to eat at this Italian place by my house last week. We were seated next to some HUGE motherfuckers.
Looked to be a family of 4. Mom was a fucking monster, as was the father. They were both spilling out of their seats. The kids were a little chubby...on their way to becoming fat fucks as well.

I couldn't help staring at them. It was like a dude with a nut sack on his chin...you would not be able to turn away even though it's so fucked up.

All 4 of them had huge plates of pasta in front of them and they were dipping bread in the pasta sauce.

The worst part was when they got up and left, the mom stayed and waited by the entrance for the husband to pull the car around because she didn't want to walk across a normal parking lot to their car.

I just wanted to get up and flip over the table ...do them a fucking favor. BOth the parents looked like they could keel over any minute. FUCKKK!!KK!K!K!K!K!K!!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 04:49:49 AM »

In America they would be asked how they keep so slim.
O

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 04:56:02 AM »

I remembered this picture because it had a special story to it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5004431/Family-who-are-too-fat-to-work-say-22000-worth-of-benefits-is-not-enough.html

I'm not British but i am appalled that this can happen in an educated western country. Probably happens here in Holland too.

Just put them on a treadmill with a snack just out of reach or something, or reinstate work camps. Better yet, if they are unwilling too change set them against the wall and put them out of their(our) misery.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 05:17:13 AM »

I'm not British but i am appalled that this can happen in an educated western country.

It happens in nearly all of them. Gorge yourself to the point that you're incapacitated and then ask the government/taxpayers to support you.
O

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 05:24:37 AM »
They could look oke if they'd drop like 500 lbs.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 05:30:42 AM »

starting to see this more and more.... only 20 odd years ago youd struggle to find more than one or 2 obese people on a day out, ten a penny now

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 05:31:43 AM »
Whats the combined weight of these people?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 05:35:10 AM »
Whats the combined weight of these people?
About 1100 lbs I'd guess?

newmom

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2011, 05:56:33 AM »
About 1100 lbs I'd guess?

That's probably about right

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2011, 06:04:35 AM »
It's actually child abuse they grow 'm fat. Not kidding.
These kids should be taken away from their parents.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2011, 06:05:35 AM »

Just make these kids do 50 push ups, 50 sit ups and a run around 4 blocks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2011, 06:07:31 AM »
Americans are a nation of fatties

i have never laughed so much than when i went to Vegas
T

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
Re: The new Fat People thread... Al Bundy approved.
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2011, 06:19:23 AM »