Author Topic: Y2J as Thor:  (Read 1294 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Y2J as Thor:
« on: May 07, 2011, 08:31:35 AM »
Or, rather: THOR...IS...JERICHO!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Y2J as Thor:
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 05:22:31 PM »
http://tv.ign.com/articles/116/1166448p1.html

IGN: Well, that sort of feeds into my next question which is "when are you headed back to the WWE?" You said not until you can do something new with your character.

Jericho: I don't want to go back and do the same thing. And do the same character I was doing last time. You constantly have to reinvent yourself. It's kind of a strange analogy but I think you'll pick it up when I say it - I always consider myself to be the Madonna of wrestling. And what I mean by that is "constantly re-inventing yourself." Every album Madonna does, she morphs into new styles of music and new looks. And when you work for the WWE, you work 52 weeks out of the year and on TV every week. You can't look the same or act the same every week. It gets boring. And I think that's why I've had such longevity as a performer and was always the guy to watch because people wanted to see what I did next. I even did that on Dancing with the Stars. And you have to do that or else you become predictable. And that's the worst thing you can become when you're in show business.