Author Topic: Best Interior of a car?  (Read 13509 times)

breakmore

• Getbig III
Re: Best Interior of a car?
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 08:16:27 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 08:20:24 AM »
If you're into having the inside of your car look like an 1980s bar.

lol

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2011, 08:30:13 AM »
The inside of the Pagani is epic. I'm surprised so many twinks dislike it! you creeps must be mad.
The old one was my fav and now that I've seen this, it easily tops it.

And the Range Rover's interior LOL  :'( it looks old and tacky.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 08:48:21 AM »
The inside of the Pagani is epic. I'm surprised so many twinks dislike it! you creeps must be mad.
The old one was my fav and now that I've seen this, it easily tops it.

And the Range Rover's interior LOL  :'( it looks old and tacky.

And the Pagani isn't the epitome of tackiness? It's the dictionary definition.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2011, 08:54:05 AM »

You can tell a lot about a man by his car's interior styling.  :-[

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2011, 09:03:56 AM »

This is a super sport car, not even comparable to the 458 Ferrari and the likes, which to some is as fast as they would imagine. This category of cars usually comes stripped down for weight, they also never pay attention to any detail cause the buyer of such cars will never change his mind based on what he thinks of the interior.

Come on, you can't hate this  :o

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2011, 09:29:41 AM »
The Pagani Huayra

http://www.autospies.com/news/VIDEO-We-HEAR-The-Pagani-Huayra-For-The-FIRST-Time-Is-It-Better-Worse-Than-The-Zonda-63707/
Phucking hideous!  If one is spending that much money on a car,it should look inviting,comfortable and luxurious.. !?  Not scared!!

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2011, 09:30:38 AM »
This is a super sport car, not even comparable to the 458 Ferrari and the likes, which to some is as fast as they would imagine. This category of cars usually comes stripped down for weight, they also never pay attention to any detail cause the buyer of such cars will never change his mind based on what he thinks of the interior.

Come on, you can't hate this  :o

I don't like the way it looks, it looks like a collection of bits and bobs stuck together. I've not sat in one, but it also seems like the controls would be fiddly and hard to reach.

That being said, I can respect the amount of time and workmanship put into building it. I think the Paganis are fantastic cars and I would love to take one for a spin some day, but the interior on this one crosses the line of good taste.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2011, 09:31:41 AM »
no lol

mercedes has the BEST interior

;)

Agreed the new E and S Class interiors are beautiful.

That Pagani looks gawdy as fuck. Carbon fiber looks is gay and only Asian Ricers like that shit.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2011, 09:36:04 AM »

Our friend ksa is from the ksa - he thinks gold-plated mercs and baby blue Koenigseggs are the shit.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2011, 09:53:27 AM »
Punks.
G

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2011, 10:02:07 AM »
Agreed the new E and S Class interiors are beautiful.

That Pagani looks gawdy as fuck. Carbon fiber looks is gay and only Asian Ricers like that shit.
Its carbon fiber for light weight, the entire shell, and pretty much chassis is all carbon fiber, and not the cheap shit that ricers use...look at the weave-matching, in order to do that you basically have to do it yourself or get a well known racing factory to do it...it is not cheap at all...

The Pagani highlights minimalistic design with italian-Argentinian flare...it's like a skeleton watch, yet with some highlights, like leather (if requested) seats...they are very rare, and already give Ferrari a run for it's money...

Take a look at the "gear shifter gate" (it's really paddle shifted), look at the exposed linkage. What they have done is created a car in which after you have used it, you still marvel at the little  and intricate details...you marvel at the engineering aspect...the front of the car is not attractive to me, but it shows form over function...

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2011, 10:05:04 AM »
Its carbon fiber for light weight, the entire shell, and pretty much chassis is all carbon fiber, and not the cheap shit that ricers use...look at the weave-matching, in order to do that you basically have to do it yourself or get a well known racing factory to do it...it is not cheap at all...

The Pagani highlights minimalistic design with italian-Argentinian flare...it's like a skeleton watch, yet with some highlights, like leather (if requested) seats...they are very rare, and already give Ferrari a run for it's money...

Take a look at the "gear shifter gate" (it's really paddle shifted), look at the exposed linkage. What they have done is created a car in which after you have used it, you still marvel at the little  and intricate details...you marvel at the engineering aspect...the front of the car is not attractive to me, but it shows form over function...

True. It's apples and oranges.

I love the luxury look though.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2011, 10:17:26 AM »
True. It's apples and oranges.

I love the luxury look though.
The interior is not plush, nor is it the best interior to me, which is why I put a question at the end. It's too business like, too metalish---on a hot day you'd burn your hands or have to wait for a half hour to drive the car, too bright, you'd get blinded

the Bugatti Galiber pic I posted shows a very minimalist Design in terms of luxury---sleek, comfy, oozing in luxury...

Now, what I find is funny is that many women associate a lot of  buttons in a car as luxury...one woman told me---the more buttons the more expensive it feels---but that is changing as more technology is combining functions, the less buttons you need---which frees up space that the designers can play with...

Some things like the interior of the Enzo, were done on purpose like gaps between the carbonfibef pieces...

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2011, 10:34:39 AM »
The interior is not plush, nor is it the best interior to me, which is why I put a question at the end. It's too business like, too metalish---on a hot day you'd burn your hands or have to wait for a half hour to drive the car, too bright, you'd get blinded

the Bugatti Galiber pic I posted shows a very minimalist Design in terms of luxury---sleek, comfy, oozing in luxury...

Now, what I find is funny is that many women associate a lot of  buttons in a car as luxury...one woman told me---the more buttons the more expensive it feels---but that is changing as more technology is combining functions, the less buttons you need---which frees up space that the designers can play with...

Some things like the interior of the Enzo, were done on purpose like gaps between the carbonfibef pieces...

Right. They don't even know what the buttons do and they just clutter the car. And they will only use the features once or twice

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2011, 11:26:21 AM »
And I counter with...

Bay wins, that car you posted is all one color, bad interior design, I like Bay's car interior better.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2011, 11:27:41 AM »

This is the most comfortable, ergonomic, and useful interior I've ever been in. It may not be pretty but it gets the job done.

what is that a jet fighter cockpit?  It has about 200 buttons, no thanks.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2011, 11:30:02 AM »

nothing about that interior is minimalistic, I have a headache just looking at the interior of that car!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2011, 11:36:14 AM »
nothing about that interior is minimalistic, I have a headache just looking at the interior of that car!

im waiting for a disco ball to drop down from the ceiling.
b

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2011, 11:36:44 AM »
im waiting for a disco ball to drop down from the ceiling.

LOL!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2011, 11:41:17 AM »
You can tell a lot about a man by his car's interior styling.  :-[

Go ahead

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2011, 11:46:54 AM »
Give me buttons over a silly i-drive joystick any day. I almost turned in my pistol and badge the day Jag adopted it.

That you qualified that photo with "It may not be pretty but it gets the job done" suggest it's not "the best" of anything.  :-[

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2011, 12:09:48 PM »
Our friend ksa is from the ksa - he thinks gold-plated mercs and baby blue Koenigseggs are the shit.

A Koenigsegg will look good regardless of color. The baby blue fanatic is a Qatari not a Saudi

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2011, 02:01:41 PM »
If you're into having the inside of your car look like an 1980s bar.

Gonna say the same thing.

For interiors can't beat lambo.