Author Topic: My Heaviest BW Ever!!..  (Read 22079 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: My Heaviest BW Ever!!..
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2011, 08:42:23 AM »
I see Nasser15 is looking out for his Muslim buddy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2011, 08:51:58 AM »
you

are

fat

! in that picture and in this pic,,,its hormonal fat,,its water bloat and fat mixed together,,not obese type of fat but never the less F A T,,you may call it big ....i call it fat

it is not big like you want it to be this waist is out of control for little man,,this is jason cutler waist only jason has 4 inch on you in height..and the bodyfat is not in singles,,

you consistantly lie about the doses and the products,,you admit to minmums like liar priest does ,, ill give you one thing...you dont use seo and ...that ill give you ...all the rest you have used ...ill even go here and say you may have used insulina..you know why? because there are no 5'6 fellas competing at 190 anything with out insulina,,NO ONE!

lee labrada didnt use insulina and competed 175 and with much much better condition than your best condition he could get shredded you dont for some reason ...

sorry coach im tellin it like it is...you look like any other hormonized gym rat that buy hormones on a regular basis,,the moment you understand that 5'6 do not walk around even 180lb at single digit with out hormones youll be in a good place,,

do you even listen to yourself? the numbers you get out of your ass? 242 ...226 ..194 competition weight ,,all at 5'6 lol do you understand you are talking bigger numbers than jax dex when turn pro? i mean you got to understand you are coming off as i dont even know if there is a word for it ...youre coming off as scam ,,

do you really think frank zane 5'9 185lb will be all hormonized and you will be sitting 240 220 200 4 inches less 3 inches less and be on 200 mg test cyp once in a blue moon ,,i mean you got to be thinking those fellas here are dumb ,,you really spit in their faces ,,its disgusting

regarding your health problems...it has a lot to do with genetics but i can assure you you are walking problem in that picture of you at 242 ,,look very very sick ,,look very very on very high doses of androgens and also orals... you just look  like a fella that wasnt ready for those products and started it at too high bodyfat levels,,look at your face...its about to explode and there is not enough conditioned muscle from the neck down to cover for the puffed up face..its not even puffed up its pure fat straigh out fat face

gh15 approved

You truly are a delusional little man arn't you?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2011, 09:10:08 AM »

You are getting fatter as you are getting older, what's to "prove" ?? you posted the pic yourself.

I never said you can't diet and lose the weight....whether you will or not is another story

no you said i am "old" now and cant lose fats easily so what if i am able to change my shape in 18 days only??.. and seriously I wont do any hard diet,.. i will just try to stop pepsi, sweets.. etc and also will decrease complex carbohydrates a little..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2011, 09:46:08 AM »
no you said i am "old" now and cant lose fats easily so what if i am able to change my shape in 18 days only??.. and seriously I wont do any hard diet,.. i will just try to stop pepsi, sweets.. etc and also will decrease complex carbohydrates a little..

So what if you can ? good for you

How about this....DO IT, and then you can come here and talk all the shit you want

Like you just woke up this morning and noticed you are fat  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2011, 10:16:37 AM »
Who fucking cares.  ::)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2011, 10:35:29 AM »
So what if you can ? good for you

How about this....DO IT, and then you can come here and talk all the shit you want

Like you just woke up this morning and noticed you are fat  ::)

game set and match: groink

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2011, 11:28:03 AM »

Doesn't change the fact that your metabolism is really starting to slow down, that's what happens when we age...and there are no "warning signs".... it just happens. That's life,been there. One day you can eat whatever you want,....the next day you're like "hey...WTF ??...I'm getting FAT"

And let me guess...back in the day if you wanted to drop weight it was a snap...watch what you eat for a week and BOOM, right where you want to be.

Not anymore...right??  ;)

welcome to your thirties...."Kid"

PS....your pics are older than you are saying they are...for example, last march isn't "almost a year ago"

So true :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2011, 12:21:57 PM »
You truly are a delusional little man arn't you?

just stating the truth ,,

stop lieing your ass,,you are A LIAR,,you failed at bodybuild because you couldnt pull 240lb and looking decent...and you coudnt pull 170lb and look thick or exeptional aka you coudnt get as shredded as zane...not as large as dex.. so you went trainning athletes ,, but hormones? you are addict,,been addict ,,was addict and alwys will be addict,, like any other bodybuild

200mg of cyp my ass

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2011, 12:26:41 PM »
Haha, no. I've proven time and time again what a fraud you are.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2011, 12:31:08 PM »
Haha, no. I've proven time and time again what a fraud you are.

you proven nothign but youre misereble life lieing to kids on here,,you proven nothing but your addiction to hormones....you still think a 5'6 fella can be 240 lb on 200 mg cyp a week ,,wake up ,,even at your disgusting condition 240lb is out of the range for any 5'6 unless complete and utter obese,,

5'6 fellas in condition with 200mg cyp weight 160-165 lb on a good day!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »
This is uninformed you are. After 35 years of training (actual training) and being on and off gear for along time, I've not only added more muscle and kept it, but it also doesn't take much to put it back on. This is common knowledge to people who have been around for a while. You're an internet rookie with real world experiance in bodybuilding, training or otherwise. Consider yourself exposed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2011, 01:08:03 PM »
I meant NO real world experiance in bodybuilding or training.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2011, 01:18:34 PM »

So true :'(

Yup...Shareif is getting highly defensive about this, My posts aren't insulting...it's the truth.

I tell you what though Shareif....If you know a way that you can EASILY drop 15-20 lbs of fat in three weeks without really dieting...let me know.

I'll make a few phone calls and neither one of us will ever have to work again  ;D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2011, 02:06:25 PM »
Shareif has gotten a lot of mileage out of having a good pair of arms.
But his torso really is very average and the more weight he gains the worse and worse it looks.
Lose the extra weight Shareif, no need to be that sloppy and post pics thinking you look good.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2011, 02:20:55 PM »
This is uninformed you are. After 35 years of training (actual training) and being on and off gear for along time, I've not only added more muscle and kept it, but it also doesn't take much to put it back on. This is common knowledge to people who have been around for a while. You're an internet rookie with real world experiance in bodybuilding, training or otherwise. Consider yourself exposed.

ohhhh so now its muscle memoryyyyy,,,i get it now,, get off the narcotics friend,, my experience is the highest of anyone to ever grace getbig.com aside from jason who is as experinced as i but! jason wont say a word to you fucktards because he coudnt give 2 shits about you lieing to them,, there is no common knowldge,,there is no muscle memory if not enough hormones go in ,,,you talk about 30 year of training...MUSCLE CENTER HAS MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF TRAINING YOU RETARD,,you are a flithy liar! you are addict,,the problem with you is that no matter what you took or take you do nto look like bodybuilder...thats why the lies,,

wait wait...how about you put your thick gh and testosterona skin pictures again when you stand on stage 6% with out any visible fibers like another local that think he can do nationals level shows,,

get out of here

dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »
Hahaha, 1. You won't prove who you are or what you've done, you won't even mention the contests you've supposedly been in let alone won. 2. I could give a shit if "Jason" came on here or not and if you want to call someone a lair, its him Mr "I eat 10k per day". And what the fuck does musclecenter have to do with this, he's claimed to be a lifetime natural. Look Jr. Don't get all bent because I have better response to gear than you do. Again, not everyone has to take a shitload of gear like you claimed and insulin especially. You'd have to insane to fuck with insulin unless you're a true diabetic. On a side note, I feel like I'm arguing with an uneducated 12 year old.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2011, 06:04:14 PM »
typical republicans keep lying until they are outed officially. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2011, 07:02:30 PM »
typical republicans keep lying until they are outed officially. 

Didn't realize GH15 was a republican.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2011, 07:05:09 PM »
Didn't realize GH15 was a republican.

another lie, just keeps going.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2011, 07:22:36 PM »
Sherrif.... You're too old ,to be on that "i wanna be big "shit.. At that weight,your work does not show.. Lighten(diet)up.. Then you truly look like you're strong and in shape.. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2011, 10:25:57 PM »
Sherrif.... You're too old ,to be on that "i wanna be big "shit.. At that weight,your work does not show.. Lighten(diet)up.. Then you truly look like you're strong and in shape.. 

it's not because i have become "old" but this is the nature of my physique.. it's not built to carry more weight in a good way.. over 80 kg i start to look bad (still better than 90% of those who said shit about me in this thread)..

when i was 25 (supposed to be my peak) i reached the same weight (85 kg) and i was a little stronger than now but the exact same bad shape.. and i was stronger not because at 25 i was young and now at 32 i am old lol but because i miss more workouts now..

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2011, 05:06:39 AM »

HTH

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2011, 03:34:38 PM »
and why should i feel good to know i look better than a piece of shit??..

That's it?  I give you all this time to come up with something creative and this is all you've got?  Fuck that noise, you simple minded bedouin throwback.

If it weren't for your simian like ability to move freely about your camel paddie of a cuntry (and yuppers, I done spelled it that way on purpose), you'd be covered in flies inside of 30 seconds.  Fuck you and your pederastic, misogynistic, profit mohomamed (minus the ubiquitous and obligatory in your fifth world cuntry, "PBUH"). 

So, when it comes time for you to fuck some young man in the ass (because you've got "neeeeeeds" that require, no...DEMAND satisfying but you're not allowed to touch a woman unless you're married to her), will you do so in the middle of water or in one of those "special" rooms so that allah can't see you?

You waste of skin.  You wouldn't make a good wetsuit if they boned you.  And easy there Malibu Barbie, I don't mean "boned" in the same way you and your Desert Digglers do.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but you'd try and it would resemble a dog chasing its tail. 

As a friend of mine once said - If brevity is the soul of wit, then you need to take greater care that you do not reveal your self to be a witless soul.

Too late Pebbles.  Fuck that noise.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2011, 06:37:01 PM »
That's it?  I give you all this time to come up with something creative and this is all you've got?  Fuck that noise, you simple minded bedouin throwback.

If it weren't for your simian like ability to move freely about your camel paddie of a cuntry (and yuppers, I done spelled it that way on purpose), you'd be covered in flies inside of 30 seconds.  Fuck you and your pederastic, misogynistic, profit mohomamed (minus the ubiquitous and obligatory in your fifth world cuntry, "PBUH"). 

So, when it comes time for you to fuck some young man in the ass (because you've got "neeeeeeds" that require, no...DEMAND satisfying but you're not allowed to touch a woman unless you're married to her), will you do so in the middle of water or in one of those "special" rooms so that allah can't see you?

You waste of skin.  You wouldn't make a good wetsuit if they boned you.  And easy there Malibu Barbie, I don't mean "boned" in the same way you and your Desert Digglers do.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but you'd try and it would resemble a dog chasing its tail. 

As a friend of mine once said - If brevity is the soul of wit, then you need to take greater care that you do not reveal your self to be a witless soul.

Too late Pebbles.  Fuck that noise.

you give me all that time!!.. what is this shit,.. i normally ignore boring and stupid ppl like you.. you are lucky i answered you once :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2011, 07:23:41 PM »
Shareif has gotten a lot of mileage out of having a good pair of arms.
But his torso really is very average and the more weight he gains the worse and worse it looks.
Lose the extra weight Shareif, no need to be that sloppy and post pics thinking you look good.

no kid it's not just my good arms,.. i have good shape and proportions in all my parts thank God.. don't tell anyone can make a diet and have abs like these or lats like these :-X

sure i am not lee haney and i know well i am not anything special but i am sure i could be a good bb if i wanted.. in these pics. i was 20 and i reached this condition without any help from anyone and without enough knowledge..