Author Topic: opinions on stack  (Read 1047 times)

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
opinions on stack
« on: May 08, 2011, 09:37:31 PM »
So Im looking to come to the dark side....I've cycled before  when i was injured to come back earlier from a pretty shitty injury. But I Wanted to know what you guys thought would be a good stack for a college athlete....I planned on cycling on and off all this summer (yes we get tested but ive already been tested for this year so i doubt i will be again) but wanted to know what a good cycle would be from your guys opinion? my goals are to get a lot stronger and faster...my coaches want me to bump up from 195 to about 205 210....and I really dont see a way of doing that without losing some speed unless I go this way. I dont wanna be a HUGE bulky 210 but a very lean and cut (and i know that has to do with dieting) but anything that would help or i could take along with some AAS that would help. your opinions would really help

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: opinions on stack
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 09:28:43 AM »
Is this for football?

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 08:48:57 PM »
yeah it is....i want to gain good weight but keep and increase my speed vert etc...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 09:28:16 PM »
I would take 500mgs of test e every week and 100mgs of winstrol every other day...if your having problems with your joints you could throw a light dose of deca in...you don't want to go too heavy with your dosage so you keep your speed and endurance...winstrol is the drug olympic level sprinters have tested positive for...it will help your speed and you will be much more explosive with test

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 09:47:02 PM »
ive tried EQ before I dont have an issue with joins that I know if I've had a torn acl thats about it. im not to sure about deca because it stays in your system for awhile, is there any other orals you would suggest for strength or do you feel I just just stick with test e and win? and are there things out there to help with endurance and things of that nature?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 09:53:35 PM »
Ok forget the deca then...I think test e and winstrol will be your best bet IMO...anavar is also good for strength...but like I said I would go with test and winstrol...your not a bodybuilder so don't get too crazy with doses because you won't hav the same agility

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 10:01:36 PM »
how long would you run the cycle? im pretty much have from now until about august. Like I said im trying to again about 15 more pounds but continue to get faster and stronger.

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 11:45:32 PM »
did some research on what you said and a lot athletes from what i read took test e winny and stacked it with either anavar or halo? whats your input on that im thinking just going with the winny test e and anavar. but i heard that the anavar could run me some money

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 01:22:55 AM »
If you're a tested athlete you need to stay away from test-e and other long ester based steroids. Anavar, Primo, Winny, Tren-a, test-p and test-suspension are going to be the best bet if you're tested...of course even then those can be a problem if the test is random and you don't know when it's coming.

That said, if you really know what you're doing then sure, you can get away with using long ester based gear that carries long detection times. Deca is actually a fantastic steroid and a perfect steroid for any football player, it is an absolute favorite of many NFL players. It will by no means slow you down, that's just ridiculous.

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 06:33:23 AM »
so what would you suggest a stack of. I have done a couple cycles so I have experience just wondering what opinions would be on the best stack as a football player. my coaches like i mentioned what me to gain around 15 pounds and being already 5'9 about 190ish putting on that weight would be really hard without loosing any speed.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 07:34:32 AM »
Nobody said deca would slow him down because I used it when I was playing football...but too many hormones or too high of a dose will slow you down and toghten your muscles up..bodybuilders are not athletic..now to the original poster I misunderstood you...so your getting tested in two months? Or august next year? Also don't take tren a as advised above...it destroys endurance...if your are getting tested in a couple months I would just stick with test suspension...that's actually one of my favorites

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 07:44:56 AM »
oh no we get randomly tested during the season but ive already done it so i doubt ill get tested....thats why im doing it now. i didnt want to go with deca because of how long it stays in your system but if deca is what most athletes use would a stack of test e or test sus deca and winny be a good stack or would u sub one of those with anavar?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 07:55:43 AM »
If that's the case stick with test suspension and winstrol..try looking into masking agents like diuretics or finasteride. Your right you probably won't get tested again unless the team makes playoffs