Author Topic: Redbox Ownage - I am huge  (Read 9574 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: REDBOX OWNAGE
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2011, 09:27:34 AM »
I only order HBO when entourage is in season... OR when the sopranos where on there

The HBO GO app is better than HBO itself. you can watch any episode of any series they have ever made, the comedy specials, all sorts of shit....and it's free if you have HBO. and you can use the video out on your phone and hook it up to a TV with a standard 35mm camcorder a/v cable....it shoots 16:9 but only 480P...which sucks, but it is broadcast quality, it looks fine....Just make sure you have a WIFI connection.  the brand new Superphones have HDMI outs.

My GF wants to watch the "True Blood" series, so I can just plug in to her TV and  we can watch every episode at our leisure

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2011, 09:51:23 AM »
The HBO GO app is better than HBO itself. you can watch any episode of any series they have ever made, the comedy specials, all sorts of shit....and it's free if you have HBO. and you can use the video out on your phone and hook it up to a TV with a standard 35mm camcorder a/v cable....it shoots 16:9 but only 480P...which sucks, but it is broadcast quality, it looks fine....Just make sure you have a WIFI connection.  the brand new Superphones have HDMI outs.

My GF wants to watch the "True Blood" series, so I can just plug in to her TV and  we can watch every episode at our leisure
How often do you "plug into her TV"?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2011, 09:53:52 AM »
How often do you "plug into her TV"?

You first  ;)

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: Redbox Ownage - I am huge
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2011, 10:02:35 AM »
Does it feel good to show up the young ones at age 60 you chemical filled bastard?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2011, 10:14:01 AM »

epic_alien

« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2011, 12:11:40 PM »
So I was walking up to the Redbox to return a movie, and there was a guy there in a string tank, fairly big, in decent shape.....about 180 lbs.  But obviously much smaller and less impressive than The Mighty Groink.

And he's holding court with a couple of teens, really laying it on thick......SUPER full of himself as if he's Dorian Yates ....telling these kids how hard it is to get to "his level"...you gotta have the genetics and very few people can get "really big".

And he's doing the standard 'I'm huge" dance...moving his arms a lot, flexing his traps and pecs constantly, looking at himself a lot

So as he's going on about himself and I'm kinda behind a couple of people with my girl and I'm just grinning and my GF rolls her eyes at me..... I mean this guy was putting on a show.

Then the line moves and one of the kids sees me and goes "Holy fucking shit !!....look at the size of THAT guy....he's HUGE !!!!"  So he turns and sees me, and you could see this guy visibly deflate....it was like somebody popped him. I actually felt bad for the guy he was so obviously shattered. He was with his girl and he was like "let's go honey" and she said "but we didn't even get a movie yet." and he rushed out of there .

My girl says "you're so mean!".....and i'm like "what the fuck did i do ??" and she says "you should have joined in the conversation...instead you let him make an ass out of himself by hiding and then popping out of nowhere"...... ??? Huh  ???

HaHahahaHahaaaaaaaaaa

your one insecure mofo homie.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2011, 12:54:28 PM »
gayer than quietly waiting in line for a 180 lb twink to finish a conversation right in front of the redbox

Mister Magoo

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2011, 12:58:15 PM »
Since when is a buck eighty "fairly big"

when you're che's height

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Re: Redbox Ownage
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »

How so ?

I did nothing, didn't say a word. I didn't laugh or grin or do ANYTHING.... i was going to return a fucking movie and there was a bigmouth ahead of me.

Truth is The guy is the insecure one. He made a real ass out of himself when he tucked tail and left. If that was me and I turned around and somebody bigger than me was standing there I would have said "look at this guy right here, he's even bigger than me...I'm sure he can tell you a few things." Why he reacted the way he did was retarded and makes the story IMO

PS                WHO"S THE WANG THAT CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE  >:(

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2011, 01:21:12 PM »
 ;D

Ive done this inadvertently before
choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2011, 01:26:12 PM »
;D

Ive done this inadvertently before

;D  exactly.....i didn't do shit. I'm just reporting back to my fellow getbiggers of a high level ownage

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2011, 01:28:04 PM »
No shit. gotta love groink and his tales of being an alpha male when in reality hes a just another juice head that thinks cause he carries some muscle that people will fear him ::) Also I thought you were 42 greg. how come you said you are 45 now?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »
I don't know why, but these kind of stories were hilarious to me when Squadfather used to tell them.

Maybe it's because I heard Squadfather before when he called in to Special Ed's show and his voice sounded pretty funny, I don't know..

"1"

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »

you know your really living the dream when you gotta come to an online message board to post about how big normal people think you are.

lol

need attention much?
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2011, 03:08:13 PM »

you know your really living the dream when you gotta come to an online message board to post about how big normal people think you are.

lol

need attention much?

I'm done with you in case you haven't noticed.

Fire away...i'm bored with it

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2011, 03:13:35 PM »
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2011, 03:18:18 PM »

epic_alien

« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2011, 05:26:41 PM »
How so ?

I did nothing, didn't say a word. I didn't laugh or grin or do ANYTHING.... i was going to return a fucking movie and there was a bigmouth ahead of me.

Truth is The guy is the insecure one. He made a real ass out of himself when he tucked tail and left. If that was me and I turned around and somebody bigger than me was standing there I would have said "look at this guy right here, he's even bigger than me...I'm sure he can tell you a few things." Why he reacted the way he did was retarded and makes the story IMO

PS                WHO"S THE WANG THAT CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE  >:(

well the way i see it, you made the ass out of yourself by giving a fuck about a teenage twink, then posting about on getbig. letting everyone know just how much you could care less about it,

anyway, how you doing dude? hows barcelona and devils martini  these days? still kicking it with the 30k millionaire club?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2011, 05:47:57 PM »
I'm done with you in case you haven't noticed.

Fire away...i'm bored with it

I hadn't. thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to carry on as usual just to keep you happy.
b

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2011, 05:49:05 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2011, 06:16:21 PM »
Mr. Magoo

8)

THE most mistaken identity on getbig

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2011, 07:11:01 PM »
well the way i see it, you made the ass out of yourself by giving a fuck about a teenage twink, then posting about on getbig. letting everyone know just how much you could care less about it,

anyway, how you doing dude? hows barcelona and devils martini  these days? still kicking it with the 30k millionaire club?

What does "Caring" and "giving a fuck" have to do with any of this?  You are really reaching here.

It was funny so I posted it.....way to read into something that's not there.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2011, 08:02:55 PM »
  8)

THE most mistaken identity on getbig

Not really....a troll is a troll.

The old Magoo was a penis puller, but he was a straight shooter...pun intended.

Zach wasn't a bad kid in the end

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2011, 08:24:13 PM »
how old are you again "groink" ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2011, 08:36:12 PM »
Not really....a troll is a troll.

The old Magoo was a penis puller, but he was a straight shooter...pun intended.

Zach wasn't a bad kid in the end
Real.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!