Author Topic: Redbox Ownage - I am huge  (Read 9627 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Redbox Ownage - I am huge
« on: May 09, 2011, 10:51:21 AM »
So I was walking up to the Redbox to return a movie, and there was a guy there in a string tank, fairly big, in decent shape.....about 180 lbs.  But obviously much smaller and less impressive than The Mighty Groink.

And he's holding court with a couple of teens, really laying it on thick......SUPER full of himself as if he's Dorian Yates ....telling these kids how hard it is to get to "his level"...you gotta have the genetics and very few people can get "really big".

And he's doing the standard 'I'm huge" dance...moving his arms a lot, flexing his traps and pecs constantly, looking at himself a lot

So as he's going on about himself and I'm kinda behind a couple of people with my girl and I'm just grinning and my GF rolls her eyes at me..... I mean this guy was putting on a show.

Then the line moves and one of the kids sees me and goes "Holy fucking shit !!....look at the size of THAT guy....he's HUGE !!!!"  So he turns and sees me, and you could see this guy visibly deflate....it was like somebody popped him. I actually felt bad for the guy he was so obviously shattered. He was with his girl and he was like "let's go honey" and she said "but we didn't even get a movie yet." and he rushed out of there .

My girl says "you're so mean!".....and i'm like "what the fuck did i do ??" and she says "you should have joined in the conversation...instead you let him make an ass out of himself by hiding and then popping out of nowhere"...... ??? Huh  ???

HaHahahaHahaaaaaaaaaa

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: REDBOX OWNAGE
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 10:56:49 AM »
gayer than quietly waiting in line for a 180 lb twink to finish a conversation right in front of the redbox

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 10:57:27 AM »
Owning a Redbox machine in a good location would be very good...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »
gayer than quietly waiting in line for a 180 lb twink to finish a conversation right in front of the redbox

would you rather I challenged him to a posedown ?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 11:02:07 AM »
sounds like a shattering experience for that poor fragile ego

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 11:04:46 AM »
what about the ownage of being a redbox customer in a world in which everything can be directly streamed to your tv?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 11:06:10 AM »
Owning a Redbox machine in a good location would be very good...

I know...the Blockbuster right across the street from this one just shut down...they have two Redboxes side by side and it's always busy at night. I liked going to Blockbuster myself, better selection and a lot more Blu Rays. I just bought a shitload at dirt cheap prices because they liquidated everything.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 11:06:35 AM »
Since when is a buck eighty "fairly big"

newmom

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 11:06:54 AM »
what did you rent is my question

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 11:07:20 AM »
Since when is a buck eighty "fairly big"

Maybe he was 5'3"?

dukey187

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 11:08:11 AM »
Was he rocking a backwards hat to go along with the tank to complete the douche bag middle age wardrobe?

Team Mighty Groink

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 11:08:17 AM »
what about the ownage of being a redbox customer in a world in which everything can be directly streamed to your tv?

No shit...I have all of that crap, but I like getting out of the house, getting something to nosh on, grab the movie....instead of being a hermit who never leaves the house. But that's just me

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 11:10:20 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 11:14:42 AM »
 ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 11:51:41 AM »
I will call bs on this story, a true getbigger like Groink would have ended up having a epic BJ session by both of supra mentioned ladies while holding a most muscular and grabbing them by the hair at the same time.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2011, 11:55:42 AM »
lol this reminds me of squad, keep up the good work

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2011, 11:56:50 AM »

only "squad"s posts were false and he was a piece of fat.

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2011, 12:01:48 PM »
Standing in front of the Red box machine?  You sure he was not standing there talking to Jat Cutler?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2011, 12:22:11 PM »
What movies/movies did you watch?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »
big nipple lover 22 inch gunz vaginolona destroyer

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 12:27:44 PM »

This.

only "squad"s posts were false and he was a piece of fat.

And this.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 12:43:30 PM »
So I was walking up to the Redbox to return a movie, and there was a guy there in a string tank, fairly big, in decent shape.....about 180 lbs.  But obviously much smaller and less impressive than The Mighty Groink.

And he's holding court with a couple of teens, really laying it on thick......SUPER full of himself as if he's Dorian Yates ....telling these kids how hard it is to get to "his level"...you gotta have the genetics and very few people can get "really big".

And he's doing the standard 'I'm huge" dance...moving his arms a lot, flexing his traps and pecs constantly, looking at himself a lot

So as he's going on about himself and I'm kinda behind a couple of people with my girl and I'm just grinning and my GF rolls her eyes at me..... I mean this guy was putting on a show.

Then the line moves and one of the kids sees me and goes "Holy fucking shit !!....look at the size of THAT guy....he's HUGE !!!!"  So he turns and sees me, and you could see this guy visibly deflate....it was like somebody popped him. I actually felt bad for the guy he was so obviously shattered. He was with his girl and he was like "let's go honey" and she said "but we didn't even get a movie yet." and he rushed out of there .

My girl says "you're so mean!".....and i'm like "what the fuck did i do ??" and she says "you should have joined in the conversation...instead you let him make an ass out of himself by hiding and then popping out of nowhere"...... ??? Huh  ???

HaHahahaHahaaaaaaaaaa
I was just angry that they didn`t have Get Low is why I got out of there in such a rush.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 01:22:49 PM »
I know...the Blockbuster right across the street from this one just shut down...they have two Redboxes side by side and it's always busy at night. I liked going to Blockbuster myself, better selection and a lot more Blu Rays. I just bought a shitload at dirt cheap prices because they liquidated everything.
I wonder what happened to all the candy when they liquidated---did any fat people recognize the serious windfall that was to occur...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 02:16:56 PM »
I will call bs on this story, a true getbigger like Groink would have ended up having a epic BJ session by both of supra mentioned ladies while holding a most muscular and grabbing them by the hair at the same time.

...forcing the customers behind them to wait on renting their movies until said sexual act reached completion.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 02:19:57 PM »

talk about ownage