Author Topic: Meet Muslim Singles  (Read 8348 times)

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Meet Muslim Singles
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 06:40:27 PM »
masha allah

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 06:41:35 PM »
I really feel sorry for these women...

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 06:47:01 PM »
I really feel sorry for these women...

those woman have a very fulfilling life, contrary to what feminist fembots preach in the west, these woman are meek, and are taken care of in return by their man.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 06:52:06 PM »
those woman have a very fulfilling life, contrary to what feminist fembots preach in the west, these woman are meek, and are taken care of in return by their man.

I hope you're joking...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 06:53:59 PM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 06:57:22 PM »
reproducing like rabbits. evolutionarily going to have the last laugh. 

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 08:26:59 PM »

I bet the fat photoshopping if he dieted down truly he would be 150lbs friendless zero ability to interact with a live human being sad lonely queer Alex23 is already registered on that site looking for a 2nd wife as we all know the clock is ticking on this current marriage of his.
MikeMatarazzo.com

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2011, 08:31:56 PM »
 The CIA and other clandestine groups are working hard behind the scenes to try to bring down Islam.

Normall I would never support the endeavors of these groups, but I do hope they succeed in this one.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2011, 08:37:54 PM »
LOL @ Not allowed, not allowed, not allowed

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 08:59:50 PM »
Damn, Id like to stone the one with the grey sheet over her head.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2011, 09:53:45 PM »

The west is falling for their biggest trick....

Wake up people, don't you see they are building their own army of...

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2011, 09:55:21 PM »
The west is falling for their biggest trick....

Wake up people, don't you see they are building their own army of...

how did your parents feel about you marrying an infidel?  

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2011, 10:01:32 PM »
I think they would have disowned me if I had married one of those walking timebombs in the original post!

And for the 20th time - my wife is of Egyptian origin lol

at our wedding they threw rice at us, did they use couscous for you guys or how did that work?

http://ask.metafilter.com/46196/How-many-camels-is-my-girlfriend-worth

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2011, 10:03:59 PM »

at our wedding they threw rice at us, did they use couscous for you guys or how did that work?

http://ask.metafilter.com/46196/How-many-camels-is-my-girlfriend-worth

They threw like little fake gold coins at my wedding!  That shit hurt and was getting in my eyes I was getting pissed!

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 10:56:25 AM »
Coming to America coming to america !!!!  Move over white boys here comes Islam and Christianity can bow down or get thrown out !!

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 12:02:39 PM »
I think they would have disowned me if I had married one of those walking timebombs in the original post!

Are you calling the covered women in that picture timebombs?

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 12:19:43 PM »

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 12:36:55 PM »
Because I am against Nikab (and Hijab actually) - its these concepts (and what they represent) that are bringing Arab (and Muslim) societies backwards and continue contributing to the stereotypes placed upon us that all Arabs are terrorists!

So, lets change ourselves to be American wannabes and give up religion and culture to avoid being stereotyped.
When you say you're against hijab you are against Islamic teaching and saying haram is halal, are you a Muslim?
You think if all Arabs and Muslims became fully westernized they'll become accepted? wake up! you'll always be ethnically stereotyped.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 12:59:44 PM »
I completely agree with the sad state of our current generation, no one could argue with that. But, that has nothing to do with condemning the hijab.

Those girls that do whatever they're doing are not the same girls in the first picture now are they? When I see a girl covered up I assume she's a decent person unless proven otherwise.

Bottom line is, the girls who choose to wear the hijab, good for them.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 01:17:41 PM »
There are two types of girls with Hijab.... and no one can deny this...

1. There are the girls that do it because their family raised them that way - and whether they want to or not, they HAVE to wear it (these girls can be the ones in these videos in that link I posted), so they are almost forced into it...

2. And  then there are girls that choose to do it on their own, because this is what they believe....

Good for them - sure, they find a higher place or may feel closer to god, whatever it may be.... But is this really What 'god' wants from them?  I personally do not believe so... but whatever, to each their own.... I wouldn't have such a problem with it if it ended there, but it doesn't.... I can't tell you how many times, when my wife and I go back to Egypt,  these covered women would look at my wife (who is Muslim but not veiled - and less harsh about these things than I am) and would say to her "you look like a trashy Christian" because she is wearing a skirt...

How do you expect me to look at a veiled woman and say "good for her" or to each their own... if they are going around judging me and my family and publicly talking down to my wife because she chose not to cover her hair!

Fuck that shit!

Is that what God wants? isn't Islam his religion? you don't believe so means you don't believe in Islam. You don't pick and choose what you believe in and what you don't, you can choose to sin and all of us do, but you can't say that is not what God wants when his religion says so. Make a stand, either you believe in God and Islam or you don't.

You have a problem with a bunch of ignorant hijaby women and that makes you hate them all? where is common sense? Based on your logic I should hate all whites cause some whites judged me or my wife when I was in X country.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 01:43:54 PM »
You are absolutely right, I can't pick and choose, which is why I have taken a stance and chosen a side, I don't believe in the religion, call me whatever you whatever you want, call me an athiest, call me an agnostic, call me muslim by tradition because this was how I was raised, but I don't belive in 99% of what is written.  I've said this many times on the board!

And you misunderstand me bro, yes I am aware not all veiled women are bad and judgemental, my wife's best friend in Egypt is veiled.  I'm against the concept and the symbol behind it, you believe this is what it says, I can put in front of you 100 experts that don't believe that, just like you can do the same regarding your argument, and I am one who doesn't believe that, but like we said, I can't pick and choose, so I walked away!

Don't get me wrong I take great pride in my Arab heritage, and being raised in a muslim household definitely taught me many lessons, but Arabs and Muslims have done nothing to fight the stereotypical reputation built around them, and continue to feed into it, and that will never benfit them!

I'm not gonna call you anything bro, you choose what you want to believe in, I was just telling you how it is and whether or not you are a believer of Islam does not affect how I see you as a person. You are a good person and I was surprised to see you say what you did, now that we cleared everything up I can only wish you the best we Allah yehdeek ya 3am  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 03:30:19 PM »
;D right back at you bro!  I don't usually see eye to eye with people of faith, be them muslim, christians, jews whatever!  But to each their own, you know!

Who knows, I will probably be wrong and burn like a shawaerma!  But its how I feel!

This is Getbig so I hope you don't take offense! ;-)

If you used to be a Muslim and are no longer one, isn't the penalty death for turning your back on Islam?  ???
I hate the State.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »
Wait until Pakistan tries to set off their Nukes only to realize that their Nuke program was given to them by an American company called ACME. Alll dud nukes that are set to backfire every time. lol. India has known about ACME nukes for some time. They've been dying to get into battle with the Wile Coyotes(paki's).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2011, 12:52:47 AM »