Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria are separating!!!  (Read 32508 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Schwarzenegger, Shriver announce separation
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 11:39:22 PM »
Schwarzenegger, Shriver announce separation
By DAISY NGUYEN, Associated Press

LOS ANGELES – Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife of 25 years, Maria Shriver, announced Monday that they are separating.

The statement, issued by a spokesman for Schwarzenegger, said the two were working on the future of their relationship while living apart and they would continue to parent their four children together.

"This has been a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us," the two said in a prepared statement. "After a great deal of thought, reflection, discussion, and prayer, we came to this decision together."

It was not clear from the statement if either remained at their estate in Brentwood, or whom the children were with. Schwarzenegger's spokesman, Daniel Ketchell, said he wouldn't answer questions beyond what was said in Monday's statement.

Schwarzenegger, a Republican, finished his seven-year run as governor in January and has been traveling to deliver speeches and pursuing entertainment projects. He tweeted frequently during his travels to such faraway places as Brazil, Nigeria and France.

Shriver was not mentioned in his Twitter updates from the road.

Shriver, also active on social networks, posted three updates on her Twitter page on the day of their 25th wedding anniversary, April 26, but did not mention the milestone.

About a month before the anniversary, Shriver wrote on her Facebook page that she was going through a transition in her life.

"As you know, transitions are not easy. I'd love to get your advice on how you've handled transitions in your own life," she said in a video posted on YouTube.

"It's so stressful to not know what you're doing next. People ask you what are you doing and then they can't believe that you don't know what you're doing," she said.

Schwarzenegger has said that Shriver, who is keenly attuned to the risks of a life in politics, initially was very upset about his plan to run for governor. But when Schwarzenegger announced his decision on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" in August 2003, he said his wife stood by his decision.

During Schwarzenegger's time as governor, Shriver and the couple's children never moved to Sacramento, preferring their secluded canyon estate a few miles from the Pacific Ocean. Schwarzenegger never settled in Sacramento, choosing instead to commute by private jet between his home and the state capitol.

Shriver, a member of the Kennedy political dynasty and the daughter of the late Eunice Kennedy Shriver, left her job as an NBC News correspondent after Schwarzenegger took office.

In a May 2009 commencement speech at the University of Southern California, Schwarzenegger alluded to the powerful influence Shriver had on his life. He said when people ask him the secret to success, "I say, number one, come to America. Number two, work your butt off. And number three, marry a Kennedy."

As the state's first lady, Shriver ran an annual women's conference that attracted a long list of business, political and entertainment luminaries, along with an audience of thousands. She also was credited with overhauling the California Museum in downtown Sacramento and, with Schwarzenegger, starting the California Hall of Fame.

The separation announcement comes months after the death of Shriver's father, Peace Corps founder and former vice presidential candidate Sargent Shriver, in January.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Schwarzenegger, Shriver announce separation
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 11:40:32 PM »
SLURP!  (first)   ;D

io856

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria are separating!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2011, 12:08:32 AM »
LOL @ transition,

transition =  Arnold; going back to slaying prime pussy
                 Maria; realizing all along that she was a dyke

yehh,.... well it doesn't exactly make sense to split huh?

I mean arnie can't just go fukk unless serious potential for on the DL.. i.e. Public Relations

...and same goes for Maria... who she go to?

This is so dumb at this age and their status... theres no fucckin around etc know what I mean?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 12:12:07 AM »
yehh,.... well it doesn't exactly make sense to split huh?

I mean arnie can't just go fukk unless serious potential for on the DL.. i.e. Public Relations

...and same goes for Maria... who she go to?

This is so dumb at this age and their status... theres no fucckin around etc know what I mean?

LMAO.

You think they don't have their ways?

The rich and powerful and politically dominant have faced this dillemma since the beginning.

"How do I get laid and have fun without news of it spreading around all over and ruining my reputation?"

They have their ways......

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 12:12:29 AM »
Shit, with Arnold now single none of our mom's are safe.  :-\

io856

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 12:14:17 AM »
haha 20yr old stud can't keep his mouth shut to mates on the piss n 25yr old purse talks to mamma bout fucckin despite 5k in pocket

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 12:27:21 AM »

They looked much better way back then....

io856

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 12:37:47 AM »
this still doesn't make any sense to me...

they could have at least stayed together for the kids and for the publicity... they are smart and determined ppl... they would have had the resources and mental capacities to work through and see that staying together was the best option... even if it was an "open relationship" for six months and then they realise they love each and the kids...

is this what happens when relationship is perhaps based on $ and power rather than something else? once the money and power acquired there is a lacking need for further connection? how about family?

very confused about this public revelation... maybe psychologically learned and earned getbigger uberman can shed some light

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Re: Arnold and Maria are spereating
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 12:48:05 AM »
  Poor Arnold. His life is failing on all aspect. He failed as California governor and now his wife leaves him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The fate of an alpha male as he grows older. It will only get worse ;-/.

NN

io856

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 12:49:44 AM »
The fate of an alpha male as he grows older. It will only get worse ;-/.

NN
wow,,, to suggest somebody like ARnold is experiecning mid life crisis!

yes that may in fact be it... human afterall... not zombie created to take over all he could...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 01:16:55 AM »
Arnold knows there's not much time left to slay stray pussy...He probably told Maria he was going to up the dosage and go all out one last time for old Papa and Maria forbid it and Arnold put her in her place and told Maria he was going to compete in the legends contest in December to answer the Arnold vs. Ronnie question...Look for Arnold to be back on cadaver gh and tons of it.

wiggs this was a brilliant post  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2011, 02:01:34 AM »
this still doesn't make any sense to me...

they could have at least stayed together for the kids and for the publicity... they are smart and determined ppl... they would have had the resources and mental capacities to work through and see that staying together was the best option... even if it was an "open relationship" for six months and then they realise they love each and the kids...

is this what happens when relationship is perhaps based on $ and power rather than something else? once the money and power acquired there is a lacking need for further connection? how about family?

very confused about this public revelation... maybe psychologically learned and earned getbigger uberman can shed some light

same here.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2011, 02:05:27 AM »
::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6K-v8QLUQA&feature=channel_video_title

Can't you post videos anymore budrow? Stop using "URL" and start using "YT" instead.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2011, 02:11:28 AM »
You guys are all morons. He is obviously doing this because he wants to make a Mr.O comeback! He will now rent a place somewhere in Venice Beach and focus on training and dieting...while at it, they will be making a "Pumping Iron Reload" movie too....then he will come to Vegas and blow Jay et al out of the water! BOOM!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2011, 02:20:09 AM »
Shit, with Arnold now single none of our mom's are safe.  :-\

Or your sisters or your girlfriends

He may just go back to Brazil and make a Arnold in Brazil 2...this time, the woman WILL NOT take his hands from her butt.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2011, 02:24:39 AM »
Can't you post videos anymore budrow? Stop using "URL" and start using "YT" instead.

Reccently youtube can't be using "YT" to full screen in my country,don't know why ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2011, 02:26:43 AM »
Or your sisters or your girlfriends

He may just go back to Brazil and make a Arnold in Brazil 2...this time, the woman WILL NOT take his hands from her butt.

LOL, "ze aash" was a entertaining docu

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2011, 02:34:48 AM »
Religion of peace.  ::)
I hate the State.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2011, 02:36:02 AM »
LOL, "ze aash" was a entertaining docu
Is there anymore to the Arnold in Brazil than what is on youtube?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2011, 02:52:11 AM »

most alpha man ever, 7 time mr olympia, best physique ever, handsome, movie star, multi millionaire and with that creature....

Must have used her purely for his political advantage

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2011, 03:31:50 AM »
Arnold knows there's not much time left to slay stray pussy...He probably told Maria he was going to up the dosage and go all out one last time for old Papa and Maria forbid it and Arnold put her in her place and told Maria he was going to compete in the legends contest in December to answer the Arnold vs. Ronnie question...Look for Arnold to be back on cadaver gh and tons of it.
X2 definitively

Stockist

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2011, 03:48:47 AM »
You've got teeth like a beaver

How it happened, blow by blow

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2011, 03:54:31 AM »
well i think she is better off without him. He groped more than one woman ... What a loser.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011, 04:09:48 AM »
I can fuk her now  8)