Author Topic: New Drug for BlackFlag, and others to try....  (Read 2013 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
New Drug for BlackFlag, and others to try....
« on: May 09, 2011, 11:50:11 PM »
If you dare....
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/taboo/3608/Videos/05771_00

BBing related because....bbing is all drugs!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: New Drug for BlackFlag, and others to try....
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 12:00:19 AM »
 Nice. Looks like they are using some kind of Ayahuasca. But i've never heard of "eboga". Probably DMT or scopolamine based.

I tried Ayahuasca, it took me about a month to put myself back together again. Probably never returned to "normal".

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 12:02:44 AM »
Nice. Looks like they are using some kind of Ayahuasca. But i've never heard of "eboga". Probably DMT or scopolamine based. I tried Ayahuasca, it took me about a month to put myself back together again. Probably never returned to "normal".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabernanthe_iboga

io856

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 12:12:44 AM »
Nice. Looks like they are using some kind of Ayahuasca. But i've never heard of "eboga". Probably DMT or scopolamine based.

I tried Ayahuasca, it took me about a month to put myself back together again. Probably never returned to "normal".
You would be doing us a great service to... elaborate...
thanks

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 12:14:52 AM »
#ROBOCOP   ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 12:32:19 AM »

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 12:59:20 AM »
You would be doing us a great service to... elaborate...
thanks

After a very extreme psychedelic trip your entire life changes. Your entire worldview changes. The way you see yourself and others changes.

Basically, you become more enlightened. You start to recognize dysfuntions and problems in yourself and in the world that you never noticed before.

You open your eyes and wake the fuck up.

Of course, if you express these ideas to most people they will think they sound crazy. Because most people are still lost in the fog, together, and they are all telling each other that it is normal. There are lots of widely shared delusions on this Earth. The psychedelics let you see them.

Nowadays my beliefs and worldview and philosophies are very unorthodox. When I look at normal, mainstream society it seems insane, shallow, purile, ignorant, directionless, lacking in depth and substance.

The psyhedelics also open you up artistically. You will look at normal things, like houses, clouds, trees and you'll see it all from an artistically heightened perspective. Noticing mixes of colors and shapes and textures that before, you wouldn't pay any attention to.

There are also many more effects. Almost all very positive effects.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 01:14:32 AM »
After a very extreme psychedelic trip your entire life changes. Your entire worldview changes. The way you see yourself and others changes.

Basically, you become more enlightened. You start to recognize dysfuntions and problems in yourself and in the world that you never noticed before.

Of course, if you express these ideas to most people they will think they sound crazy. Because most people are still lost in the fog, together, and they are all telling each other that it is normal. There are lots of widely shared delusions on this Earth. The psychedelics let you see them.

Nowadays my beliefs and worldview and philosophies are very unorthodox. When I look at normal, mainstream society it seems insane, shallow, purile, ignorant, directionless, lacking in depth and substance.

The psyhedelics also open you up artistically. You will look at normal things, like houses, clouds, trees and you'll see it all from an artistically heightened perspective. Noticing mixes of colors and shapes and textures that before, you wouldn't pay any attention to.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 01:25:32 AM »
I'm sticking with pure south american cocaine  8), it has no after math scenes 8)

whats the point using a drug when after a little while you feel dizzy, or tirred, or weak, or feel like vomiting, or head ake... or all that...

cocaine is the OPPOSITE, it gives only good... it's above gods the feeling you get...

io856

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 01:27:28 AM »
I'm sticking with pure south american cocaine  8), it has no after math scenes 8)

whats the point using a drug when after a little while you feel dizzy, or tirred, or weak, or feel like vomiting, or head ake... or all that...

cocaine is the OPPOSITE, it gives only good... it's above gods the feeling you get...
to what end?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 01:32:06 AM »

Well, weed is my everyday drug. It's good to have a more mild drug that you can do regularly.

Psychedelics are an occasional thing. Nowadays I use them only about once every year or two. Last time I did it was 2009 I think. Last year I had a few mild mescaline trips, but it wasn't really a psycedelic experience, just a mild mescaline buzz, cactus was too weak.

Psychedelics aren't about getting high, there are about exploring your consciousness and awakening yourself more, opening your mind, getting a more mystical connection to all things.

Most people don't care about this though, they just want a awesome high and that's it. Different strokes for different folks.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 01:36:14 AM »
to what end?

butt fox asked gordon gecko about money once; "When does it all end, huh? How many yats can you water skee behind, HOW MUCH is enough?!"

fuck, it's not about having enough, you fucking kiding me :D.

cocaine is the richest drug in the world, buddy. If south america would make cocaine leagal, guess what would happend? well ONE; South america would be the richest continent in the milkyway and TWO; america would declare a war on the whole continent because it would own a little more money. It's not desired for no reason, it's because it's the best... dope, crack, heroin... that's all crap, copy cats of cocaine and they are all SHIT.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 01:37:51 AM »
Yeah BFRS, everyone does their own thing... I've tried weed numerous of times in numerous of ways and I allways puked after wards and felt dizzy and tirred... but you can't smoke 1 gram of weed, I only smoked couple of leaves at best.... but I could do a gram of coce and feel super awesome and never got bad feelings.

every other drug has a down side.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 01:40:39 AM »
butt fox asked gordon gecko about money once; "When does it all end, huh? How many yats can you water skee behind, HOW MUCH is enough?!"

fuck, it's not about having enough, you fucking kiding me :D.

cocaine is the richest drug in the world, buddy. If south america would make cocaine leagal, guess what would happend? well ONE; South america would be the richest continent in the milkyway and TWO; america would declare a war on the whole continent because it would own a little more money. It's not desired for no reason, it's because it's the best... dope, crack, heroin... that's all crap, copy cats of cocaine and they are all SHIT.

Cocaine is alright. Too unhealthy though, doesn't have much of a spiritual nature, just a party drug. And it's also just too agitating and intense for regular use in my opinion.

Cocaine is definitely the coolest stimulant i've tried, much better than meth or pills. But hard stimulants aren't my thing.

A coffee or an energy drink is as jacked as I need to get, no need to blow out my left ventricle.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 01:42:04 AM »
Yeah BFRS, everyone does their own thing... I've tried weed numerous of times in numerous of ways and I allways puked after wards and felt dizzy and tirred... but you can't smoke 1 gram of weed, I only smoked couple of leaves at best.... but I could do a gram of coce and feel super awesome and never got bad feelings.

every other drug has a down side.

You smoked marijuna LEAVES?

You know you're supposed to smoke the buds right?

Smoking leaves will definitely give you a headache and a shitty high.

Go buy a fucking NUG and smoke that shit.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 01:48:10 AM »
I've smoked leaves, flowers, buds.... from bong, with/without ciggarrette, from a pipe, as a joint.... I just don't like the taste and the feeling that my lungs explode... I can't "enjoy it"... it's just not my thing.

But I agree, cocaine isn't a spiritual or healthy substance that's for sure, it has diesel in it :D.. and some substance that is meant for cleaning off paint, so yeah.... but using substances to get spiritual is like doping in sports, so it's pointless to start moralizing

cocaine is a party drug yes... very intense in a way, but it suits me well... I feel like I'm "100%" when on strong coce... I never get bad vibes, it's awesome.... but it's just me.

i think marihuana should be leagal.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 01:58:10 AM »

Of course, if you express these ideas to most people they will think they sound crazy. Because most people are still lost in the fog, together, and they are all telling each other that it is normal. There are lots of widely shared delusions on this Earth. The psychedelics let yousee them.

There are also many more effects. Almost all very positive effects
All I had to do was walk in the park or in the woods and meditate for me come the same conclusions, directions, and answers. A lot of it comes in dreams...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 02:24:26 AM »
All I had to do was walk in the park or in the woods and meditate for me come the same conclusions, directions, and answers. A lot of it comes in dreams...

You can come to these same conclusions without drugs.

Without drugs it takes years of pondering and observing. The drugs just force it upon you in a short time.

The drugs have other effects too. Visually you see the world differently. You notice new things. You pay attention to new things. You hear things differently. Your relationships with people change, your personality can radically change.

This can all happen with a few days with psychedelics. Without them these things usually come in big 3-5 year phases for most people.

Many people just live their life in a deep fog and never have many spiritual revelations about ANYTHING. These are the people who need to have the drug shoved down their throat. These are the people who won't become enlightened any other way.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 03:07:32 AM »
You can come to these same conclusions without drugs.

Without drugs it takes years of pondering and observing. The drugs just force it upon you in a short time.

The drugs have other effects too. Visually you see the world differently. You notice new things. You pay attention to new things. You hear things differently. Your relationships with people change, your personality can radically change.

This can all happen with a few days with psychedelics. Without them these things usually come in big 3-5 year phases for most people.

Many people just live their life in a deep fog and never have many spiritual revelations about ANYTHING. These are the people who need to have the drug shoved down their throat. These are the people who won't become enlightened any other way.

Yeah, it took me yrs, of observing, reading...and a health issue to enlighten me...I see things differently, i hear things differently now, and experience things in a different way...

Many times there are alternate paths to the same destination...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »

I think that's call brain damage  :(