Author Topic: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe  (Read 206586 times)

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2011, 03:34:50 PM »
lastly ,, take a comparison between the leaf boy from this boarding and this rodirigez fella,,it will show you ever5ything i mean ,,leaf boy taring himself a new asshole and on the hormones...he has as good as physiqe as rodrigez only les  less time in bodybuild and less knowledge of dialing in ...but take a look at how they both look when few weeks out....similar in many ways...similar skin toning,,similar thickness,,similar density ,,similar everything aside from rodrigez gas bigger diamater to the muscle due to more years of doing the so call 'natural' thing...while the other leaf fella admit to the truth ,,

this is why i cant stand the natural liars,,they will stop at nothing only to make a few bucks on your back,,they would really lie about anything

gh15 approved

Yeah, Leafybug looks good; i saw those pics (nice job, Leafy, great progress while still staying "natural," like me).  Sure, I'm just trying to make a "a few bucks" of this; but I'm really having trouble getting those bucks...  What the hell?

by the way ,,notice what hapen to his jaw line,,remember platz? rememebr how his jaw line looked from aas and hgh? some fellas cant hide it because you cant cut the jaw ...like avoiding bitch tits with masterona or ai....jaws and thickness of skin never lies

gh15 approved

I know right, my jaw is so fucking thick; its been growing out of control.

good physiqe though

gh15 approved

Thanks, thats nice coming from you.

trenbolona ,,masterona,,very low doses of testosterona phnyl prop or prop will get you this physiqe after 6 months of constant usage,,npp added in offseason with hgh for creating fibers couple months on then off to prep and grow lean into the show

gh15 approved

You TOTALLY got it!!!  Thats exactly what I take.  Maybe you can give me some advice on how to get even bigger while still being "natural".

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2011, 03:36:00 PM »
Your calf insertions are too high; they will never be big.

You're absolutely right!  I train them to make them as big as THEY can be (regardless of how small that is). 

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2011, 03:36:11 PM »
He looks great, no doubt about that. As long as he passes the drug test who cares! Those involved in BB'ing know better.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 03:37:37 PM »
You're absolutely right!  I train them to make them as big as THEY can be (regardless of how small that is). 

Well, at least the rest of your genetics are good.
I hate the State.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 03:39:28 PM »
The guns look dramatically improved.

This guy stays crazy lean even offseason.

He drinks 6 gallons of water (no typo) the last few weeks of his prep

Thats a bit off.  Lemme clarify.  It was more like, 3 gallons of water for 2-3 months before the show, then at 4,3,2 days out I would do 5 gallons, then 1.5-2 gallons 1 day out, and finally 3/4-1 gallon on show day.  

I'm going to try just keeping it at 2-3 the entire time this year, I'm not gonna go up and down with the water.  I wasn't happy with how flat this made me and how I was not able to get a pump, etc.  So this year, I'm just gonna keep it pretty high the whole time.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 03:42:52 PM »
jrod,drinking that much on show day must be a bitch!!

What if you have to take a leak when they call your name to pose?

I`m serious,I piss like a bastard on only one gallon per day.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 03:43:59 PM »
BTW,awesome physique bro,I hope you win it this year.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 03:44:40 PM »
Yeah, Leafybug looks good; i saw those pics (nice job, Leafy, great progress while still staying "natural," like me).  Sure, I'm just trying to make a "a few bucks" of this; but I'm really having trouble getting those bucks...  What the hell?

I know right, my jaw is so fucking thick; its been growing out of control.

Thanks, thats nice coming from you.

You TOTALLY got it!!!  Thats exactly what I take.  Maybe you can give me some advice on how to get even bigger while still being "natural".
Thanks Jeff... I remember back in 2007 i was consulting you on how to diet. I don't know if you remember those email exchanges. I was eating nothing but brocolli and eggwhites 7 meals a day with mustard on them. I don't know how i did that. I get sick to my stomach now thinking about it hahahahahaha.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 03:44:57 PM »
Here's a pic from 9 weeks out (taken 5-7-10).  I bet I'm even less "natural" in this pic... you decide

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 03:47:11 PM »
Here's a pic from 9 weeks out (taken 5-7-10).  I bet I'm even less "natural" in this pic... you decide

If you are natural you must have some of the most elite genetics on the planet, minus the calves.
I hate the State.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 03:48:36 PM »
Here's another pic from that same day, above, taken probably a minute later.  I think I'm MORE natural in this one (sometimes my posing makes me more/less natural).  Anyways, 8.5 weeks to go now and trying to look as unnatural as I can.  

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 03:48:42 PM »
Fantastic physique regardless.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2011, 03:49:48 PM »
Fantastic physique regardless.

Exactly, whether he juices or not, he has a great physique.
I hate the State.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2011, 03:53:30 PM »

Holy shit! :o

You look great bro

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2011, 03:55:36 PM »
Here's another pic from that same day, above, taken probably a minute later.  I think I'm MORE natural in this one (sometimes my posing makes me more/less natural).  Anyways, 8.5 weeks to go now and trying to look as unnatural as I can.  

How long have you been lifting and how old are you?
I hate the State.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2011, 03:58:42 PM »
Looking good juiced up Jrod

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2011, 03:59:40 PM »
ffs just stop

"water loading strategy"  ::)

I know that's a good one......water, who knew ?? ::)

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2011, 04:00:25 PM »
jrod,drinking that much on show day must be a bitch!!

What if you have to take a leak when they call your name to pose?

I`m serious,I piss like a bastard on only one gallon per day.

I have no problem drinking 2.5 gallons of water per day these days.  I'm just used to it and love crystal light so I end up drinking a lot cause of that.  I wil probably not chug water for a few hours before getting on stage so i dont have to pee, but its not gonna bother me.  If you got yourself used to drinking 2 gallons/day (not saying you should or there would be a purpose), you would find that its not that much or hard to do or deal with.  

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2011, 04:03:43 PM »
Thanks Jeff... I remember back in 2007 i was consulting you on how to diet. I don't know if you remember those email exchanges. I was eating nothing but brocolli and eggwhites 7 meals a day with mustard on them. I don't know how i did that. I get sick to my stomach now thinking about it hahahahahaha.

I totally remember.  I'm sure I still have the emails in my gmail account.  HAHAHAAH thats hilarious I have been doing that lately (egg whites with mustard and broccoli).  Every year I usually go with a different main source (beef, chicken, fish, egg whites), and this year I'm back to egg whites (cheap, easy to measure and easy to cook cause I just microwave them).  I eat 3 meals of this at the end of the day, not 7 (I'm only eating 6 total meals/day; 2 whey, 4 egg whites). 

Good luck on your show.  You've made some damn good progress over the last few years.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2011, 04:05:42 PM »
Hey Ron! Hook this man up with some stars

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »
I totally remember.  I'm sure I still have the emails in my gmail account.  HAHAHAAH thats hilarious I have been doing that lately (egg whites with mustard and broccoli).  Every year I usually go with a different main source (beef, chicken, fish, egg whites), and this year I'm back to egg whites (cheap, easy to measure and easy to cook cause I just microwave them).  I eat 3 meals of this at the end of the day, not 7 (I'm only eating 6 total meals/day; 2 whey, 4 egg whites). 

Good luck on your show.  You've made some damn good progress over the last few years.
WFT? That is a brutal meal.

I get ripped on for eating chicken and oatmeal 3x a day. If ate that stink bomb my coworkers would end me

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2011, 04:09:23 PM »
If you are natural you must have some of the most elite genetics on the planet, minus the calves.

You're damn right about that!

No, of course not, I am a skinny/small bitch thats just trying to get big.  I'm sure there are PLENTY of people who have as good or better genetics than me, the thing is, who the hell wants to 1) be a bodybuilder and 2) stay natural when they realize they have decent potential and 3) be dedicated for years.  I think its the combination of all that which is more rare than my actual genetics.

There are plenty of other "natural" or guys out there with great genetics.  Maybe they just don't post on getbig cause they don't like being called liars (I dont give a shit, so its ok).  

Anyways, I'm sure there is some guy out there who eats like shit, doesn't lift weights, etc. but could kick my ass on stage if he trained and ate as consistently and dedicated as I do (plus he would have better calves).  

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2011, 04:10:46 PM »
How long have you been lifting and how old are you?

Been lifting for 10 years (did my first show in 2005) and I'm 27 years old. 

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »
WFT? That is a brutal meal.

I get ripped on for eating chicken and oatmeal 3x a day. If ate that stink bomb my coworkers would end me

I tried to eat this in the offseason; it tastes like SHIT.  I also do egg whites with tapatio hot sauce.  Dieting makes my standards so low for what tastes good.  Its only 8.5 weeks and its really not that hard or a big of deal anyways to deal with this for a few weeks out of the year (or every  two years). 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2011, 04:16:21 PM »
You're damn right about that!

No, of course not, I am a skinny/small bitch thats just trying to get big.  I'm sure there are PLENTY of people who have as good or better genetics than me, the thing is, who the hell wants to 1) be a bodybuilder and 2) stay natural when they realize they have decent potential and 3) be dedicated for years.  I think its the combination of all that which is more rare than my actual genetics.

There are plenty of other "natural" or guys out there with great genetics.  Maybe they just don't post on getbig cause they don't like being called liars (I dont give a shit, so its ok).  

Anyways, I'm sure there is some guy out there who eats like shit, doesn't lift weights, etc. but could kick my ass on stage if he trained and ate as consistently and dedicated as I do (plus he would have better calves).  

You are TEG!
I hate the State.