Author Topic: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe  (Read 207463 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2011, 04:21:54 PM »
I have no problem drinking 2.5 gallons of water per day these days.  I'm just used to it and love crystal light so I end up drinking a lot cause of that.  I wil probably not chug water for a few hours before getting on stage so i dont have to pee, but its not gonna bother me.  If you got yourself used to drinking 2 gallons/day (not saying you should or there would be a purpose), you would find that its not that much or hard to do or deal with. 
Thanks bro..............stay on point !

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2011, 04:28:41 PM »
TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG

BTW, what sort of training routine do you have?
I hate the State.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2011, 04:35:19 PM »
About as natural as a 105yr old mans erection, just another guy with shitty genetics who needs to lie to feel special.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2011, 04:36:09 PM »
About as natural as a 105yr old mans erection, just another guy with shitty genetics who needs to lie to feel special.

What gives it away?
I hate the State.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »

X2

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2011, 04:38:21 PM »
TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG TEG

BTW, what sort of training routine do you have?

I don't know anymore.  I used to train max-ot to the "t", but I gradually started straying away from it.  Now I try to incorporate lifting heavy, moderate, and light (in terms of reps) and mainly (recently) have been just trying to avoid getting injured.  I'm trying to learn how to vary my training and listen to my body.  I used to just associate lifting heavy with gains, but I can't do that anymore.  

What does "TEG" mean?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2011, 04:40:15 PM »
Jrod, what percentage of contestants for team universe this year will be natural?

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2011, 04:40:43 PM »

Why don't you just let me have my fun, bitch.  Don't you wanna feel special too?

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2011, 04:43:30 PM »
Jrod, what percentage of contestants for team universe this year will be natural?

I have NO CLUE at all.  if you think I'm natural then probably most.  If you think I'm not natural, then probably only a few will be.  But I really don't know.  I'm nobody special here, I haven't been to a bb show in 2 years (since the last show I did); I'm really not in the know.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2011, 04:43:42 PM »
Why don't you just let me have my fun, bitch.  Don't you wanna feel special too?

How does it feel deep inside knowing you are a fraud?What made you turn to drugs?Feelings of inadequacy?Being short?Ever had to do "favors" for your dealer for fear that he otherwise may rat you out?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2011, 04:46:06 PM »
I don't know anymore.  I used to train max-ot to the "t", but I gradually started straying away from it.  Now I try to incorporate lifting heavy, moderate, and light (in terms of reps) and mainly (recently) have been just trying to avoid getting injured.  I'm trying to learn how to vary my training and listen to my body.  I used to just associate lifting heavy with gains, but I can't do that anymore.  

What does "TEG" mean?

TEG=Team Elite Genetics
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2011, 04:47:06 PM »

What does "TEG" mean?

Ever try the HST system?
I hate the State.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2011, 04:47:25 PM »

How does it feel deep inside knowing you are a fraud?What made you turn to drugs?Feelings of inadequacy?Being short?Ever had to do "favors" for your dealer for fear that he otherwise may rat you out?

It feels like a 105yr old mans erection.  I am just another guy with shitty genetics who needs to lie to feel special, due to feeling of inadequacy, being short (I'm only 5'9").  Only favors I've done are for GH15, and if you're interested maybe we could work out a trade (if you deal something I want, that is; I don't do this shit for free).  Lemme know.  

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2011, 04:48:46 PM »
Ever try the HST system?

No idea what that is.  Tell me, I'm open to hearing about different training/dieting strategies.

TEG=Team Elite Genetics

Haha, you've seen those ghetto workouts, I'm sure.  Now those guys are TEG.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2011, 04:49:23 PM »
What gives it away?

Frank Zane, known to be on every drug known to man back then, was at one time the best bodybuilder in the world

"Jrod" from "Getbig" no less, Natural lifter, younger than Zane with less training under his belt

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2011, 04:59:07 PM »

Fank Zane, known to be on every drug known to man back then, was at one time the best bodybuilder in the world

"Jrod" from "Getbig" no less, Natural lifter, younger than Zane with less training under his belt

J-Rod looks better than Zane

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2011, 05:01:33 PM »
J-Rod looks better than Zane

HAHAHA, Exactly, can you imagine Jrod walking in to Golds in the 70's while Arnold, Zane, Big Lou etc were training and saying "Hey guys,Im Jrod from getbig, Ive been working out natural for 10yrs!" Arnold would have torn this lying shit stain a new one within a minute  ;D
Does anyone really believe this guy looks better than the Genetic Elite from the 70's who did nothing but eat, train, inject and sleep?All while being natural?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2011, 05:04:59 PM »
HAHAHA, Exactly, can you imagine Jrod walking in to Golds in the 70's while Arnold, Zane, Big Lou etc were training and saying "Hey guys,Im Jrod from getbig, Ive been working out natural for 10yrs!" Arnold would have torn this lying shit stain a new one within a minute  ;D
Does anyone really believe this guy looks better than the Genetic Elite from the 70's who did nothing but eat, train, inject and sleep?All while being natural?

Haha, another great natural from getbig  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2011, 05:07:27 PM »
Haha, another great natural from getbig  ::)

Yes, human DNA has really changed in that HUGE evolutionary gap of 40 years since the seventies  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2011, 05:09:43 PM »
Yes, human DNA has really changed in that HUGE evolutionary gap of 40 years since the seventies  ;D

Indeed

Another natural Getbigger :o

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2011, 05:11:59 PM »
Indeed

Another natural Getbigger :o

Which clown is that claiming to be natural?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »
There is natural and there is Getbig Natural.
O

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2011, 05:16:52 PM »
Which clown is that claiming to be natural?
Adrain
check his stats,  bigger than Arnold  :o

Height: 6' 3
Waist: 29"
Weight: 250lbs   
Thighs: 28"
Calves: 17"
Chest: 50"
Forearms:    16"
Arms: 21"

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2011, 05:19:36 PM »
Very good examples.  Those two both look great.  Those two are bigger than me, but they're probably really natural (I don't know who the second guy is).  They are not legit "getbig natural taking the GH15 special stack of testerona, trenbolona, masterona,,very low doses of testosterona phnyl prop" as I am. I'll be the first to throw my tiny lying bitch ass under the bus here.

This thread is great, thanks for starting Mazrim (seriously)!

I'm really trying to revolutionize this "getbig lying ass bitch natural" status and take it to a whole new level, and I only have a few weeks left to do it this year, so I gotta go do some cardio, but I'll be sure to come back later.  

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2011, 05:20:34 PM »
Adrain
check his stats,  bigger than Arnold  :o

Height: 6' 3
Waist: 29"
Weight: 250lbs   
Thighs: 28"
Calves: 17"
Chest: 50"
Forearms:    16"
Arms: 21"

Godamm! Should'nt he be making million$$ playin linebacker in the league?