Author Topic: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe  (Read 206633 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Re: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe
« Reply #975 on: May 14, 2011, 09:07:08 AM »
good build

thanks, building a base before going down with some light and mild gh15 approved protocols  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #976 on: May 14, 2011, 09:09:31 AM »
thanks, building a base before going down with some light and mild gh15 approved protocols  ;D
I personally think you are hiding your fat belly, hence the blurred out pictures and the tendency to do a "Most Muscular" covering your stomach because you are embarrassed about the lingering fat rolls around the midsection.

Also, I think you would look better at a lower bodyweight with less of a bloated and rounded look.  To me, you have the typical gym roider average physique.  Nothing personal cupcake, just hows I sees it.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #977 on: May 14, 2011, 09:14:24 AM »
Yes, The Chico Cucaracha Classic where first prize is a golden sombrero and 2 coupons for jarred jalapenos.

El-O-El at Rodriguez being a self hating Mexicali.  You know what this means, he is surely a Republican shit-brain who would vote against his extended families interests and send them all packing back to El Guapo`s Cantina in Juarez.

He and Gay Norton have a lot of similarities;  The cluelessness about anything outside of "Bodybuilding matters" and "the Bodybuilding Industry".  They are one trick ponies with no dimension or facets to their personalities.  I couldn`t imagine being in the same room as either one of them and it being even remotely enjoyable.

lol

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #978 on: May 14, 2011, 09:17:23 AM »
I personally think you are hiding your fat belly, hence the blurred out pictures and the tendency to do a "Most Muscular" covering your stomach because you are embarrassed about the lingering fat rolls around the midsection.

Also, I think you would look better at a lower bodyweight with less of a bloated and rounded look.  To me, you have the typical gym roider average physique.  Nothing personal cupcake, just hows I sees it.

Think again then. I have no reason to hide my waist, it is structurally small and there are no fat rolls in there

For the past 6 months my weight fluctuated between 220-230lbs. BF 11-12, 13% maybe. Dont want to go for the single digits yet because it will make my gains in size and strenght stop and most probably retreat since Im natural. Joined a gym in 2010 after a whole decade away from weights, wanna keep doing this this way for at least more 6¨months then I will try some maintence test doses, goal is to be same BW at sub 8% BF and none water bloat.  So i agree the leaner look would be better but I want to experience with some things more before going to that route.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #979 on: May 14, 2011, 09:19:42 AM »
Think again then. I have no reason to hide my waist, it is structurally small and there are no fat rolls in there

For the past 6 months my weight fluctuated between 220-230lbs. BF 11-12, 13% maybe. Dont want to go for the single digits yet because it will make my gains in size and strenght stop and most probably retreat since Im natural. Joined a gym in 2010 after a whole decade away from weights, wanna keep doing this this way for at least more 6¨months then I will try some maintence test doses, goal is to be same BW at sub 8% BF and none water bloat.

I thought you have done drugs before? This would make you "clean" as oppose to "natural".

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: May 14, 2011, 09:23:19 AM »
I thought you have done drugs before? This would make you "clean" as oppose to "natural".

well, Im not a lifetime natural, but Im also not just "clean" like a guy who finished his last cycle some months ago or even last year. I started working out in 1998, used steroids for 1 year from mid 99 to 2000 and then injuried my left shoulder in the army and stoped working out cold turkey, Rejoined a gym in 22 feb 2010. So no juice for more than 10 years now.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #981 on: May 14, 2011, 09:28:34 AM »
well, Im not a lifetime natural, but Im also not just "clean" like a guy who finished his last cycle some months ago or even last year. I started working out in 1998, used steroids for 1 year from mid 99 to 2000 and then injuried my left shoulder in the army and stoped working out cold turkey, Rejoined a gym in 22 feb 2010. So no juice for more than 10 years now.

Ok...

You have the average roider gymrat build.

Stucturally small waist is 30 below.
Trans Milkshake.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: May 14, 2011, 09:32:12 AM »
Ok...

You have the average roider gymrat build.

Stucturally small waist is 30 below.

thanks for saying I look like someone who uses steroids since I dont. And post a fucking pic of you stud or else just quit trying to "own" me in such pathetic fashion.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #983 on: May 14, 2011, 09:38:01 AM »
thanks for saying I look like someone who uses steroids since I dont. And post a fucking pic of you stud or else just quit trying to "own" me in such pathetic fashion.

Looking like a bloated trucker isn't a compliment buddy.

You have that unhealthy permabulker look, stop posting your fucking pics in every thread.

Trans Milkshake.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: May 14, 2011, 09:42:51 AM »

Looking like a bloated trucker isn't a compliment buddy.

You have that unhealthy permabulker look, stop posting your fucking pics in every thread.

I see you wont post shit eh?   ::) Keep hiding bitch.

ahahah another faceless anon loud mouth internet tough guy, hidding behing a keyboard a hunderd percent.

I told ya, most of gh15 flamers are of your kind. Thank you for proving my point, thank you very much.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #985 on: May 14, 2011, 09:52:07 AM »
no theyre right your physique is a dime a dozen in any gym in america , open til close. nd u should cut 20 lbs.. and ur structure is not great for bbing. either u have a big waist or its wide as hell structurally. 

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #986 on: May 14, 2011, 09:53:43 AM »
I see you wont post shit eh?   ::) Keep hiding bitch.

ahahah another faceless anon loud mouth internet tough guy, hidding behing a keyboard.

I told ya, most of gh15 flamers are of your kind. Thank you for proving my point, thank you very much.

Haha ok buddy.

Keep posting your pictures on your 20 dollar phone from your hovel.

I have more sense than to post personal pics in the public domain. Some of the shit said on here isn't good for real world consumption.

You have average genetics, simple as that. Nothin wrong with that but not sure why you bring attention to it. All getbig traffic is men i'm sure you know that, sad.

Trans Milkshake.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #987 on: May 14, 2011, 09:54:13 AM »
low bodyfat and thickness at this level do not go together

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #988 on: May 14, 2011, 09:56:33 AM »

personally i think you should remain natural if you are...
but in any case it looks like you train hard dense wide back .. not just show piece muscles
choice is an illusion

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: May 14, 2011, 09:57:44 AM »

blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblah

stop defecating on your keyboard and admit already you are the one who look like shit and thats exactly why you hide yourself behind a screen.

you called me out in the first place, i brought it on and now you are folding (what a surprise   ::)) like the sissy ass pussy you are. case closed. GH15 flamers = losers.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: May 14, 2011, 10:02:21 AM »
stop defecating on your keyboard and admit already you are the one who look like shit and thats exactly why you hide yourself behind a screen.

you called me out in the first place, i brought it on and now you are folding (what a surprise   ::)) like the sissy ass pussy you are. case closed. GH15 flamers = losers.

Ok Mr. Average. Keep crying.
Trans Milkshake.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: May 14, 2011, 10:06:55 AM »
personally i think you should remain natural if you are...
but in any case it looks like you train hard dense wide back .. not just show piece muscles

I know where you are coming from, but its almost sentimental: I have to use them at least one more time in my life, oh the memories  ;D

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #992 on: May 14, 2011, 10:17:05 AM »

El-O-El at Rodriguez being a self hating Mexicali.  You know what this means, he is surely a Republican shit-brain who would vote against his extended families interests and send them all packing back to El Guapo`s Cantina in Juarez.

Typical stupid American who thinks everyone with dark skin and a name like Rodriguez or Rodrigues is a Mexican.

Aren't you the self-hating Jew, Adonis?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #993 on: May 14, 2011, 10:17:58 AM »

socalfit24

• Getbig II
« Reply #994 on: May 14, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »
Wrong.  You can diet ALL THE WAY DOWN to your absolute leanest eating whatever you want day in and day out.  Easiest thing you can do in your life.

You are an idiot.  NOONE i repeat noone gets into the condition of a top natural or npc  iff b athlete eating the way you say you retard.  Not one.  Name one and sorry you dont count or qualify you hold no muscle.   Are there people that look good and in shape eating whatever they want over the course of 2-3 meals a day sure but no one gets into contest condition holding appreciable muscle eating the way you suggest.  End of discussion

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #995 on: May 14, 2011, 10:33:10 AM »
GH15 flamers = losers.

Yes, and those who call him God and hang on to his every word are intellectually elite, cream of the crop MENSA members known & feared for their mental prowess ;D

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: May 14, 2011, 10:39:38 AM »
Yes, and those who call him God and hang on to his every word are intellectually elite, cream of the crop MENSA members known & feared for their mental prowess ;D

people call him God jokingly, but if guys like Stavios or Spark follow him 100% I guess it means something. Also, the point is that the ones who doesnt agree with him but know whats going on treat him respectuflly. its always anon fucks who doesnt train like this prick above that flames gh15. Them and that liar coach  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #997 on: May 14, 2011, 10:41:45 AM »
people call him God jokingly, the point is the ones who doesnt agree with him but know whats going on treat him respectuflly. its always anon fucks who doesnt train like this prick above that flames gh15.

He insults plenty of people and calls them names while remaining anonymous, so no big deal if they return the favour. Lighten up, Francis.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: May 14, 2011, 10:44:26 AM »
He insults plenty of people and calls them names while remaining anonymous, so no big deal if they return the favour. Lighten up, Francis.

cant you just read "Francis"? yes he is anonymous but the fact that some of board members with the biggest credentials as far as physique goes back him up and the content of his posts are more than enough to make him one of the best posters of this site. He obviously has lived the shit he talks about.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #999 on: May 14, 2011, 10:45:23 AM »
people call him God jokingly, but if guys like Stavios or Spark follow him 100% I guess it means something. Also, the point is that the ones who doesnt agree with him but know whats going on treat him respectuflly. its always anon fucks who doesnt train like this prick above that flames gh15. Them and that liar coach  ;D
not really.... I'm not anon ... and gh15 is stupid beyond belief.. actually not stupid just sad.. hes wrapped himself up in this internet  persona.. completely jealous obsessive.. and lacking in pride...even if he turns out to be a great pro hes still the biggest loser ever to post here..
lets say he was a pro
can you imagine Michael Jordan or tiger woods or Pete Sampras posting some of the incoherent garbage that comes from this guys keyboard.... complete loser... pro or troll or whatever
choice is an illusion