Author Topic: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe  (Read 206632 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe
« Reply #1425 on: May 17, 2011, 12:00:06 PM »
in the 17 year history of Team Universe, no one has been disqualified or lost their placing because of a failed drug test.  They may not go on to the IFBB Worlds, but NPC never announces the results of these "drug tests"

Hey Jeff, why didn't you go onto the Worlds in 2008?

LOL, so much for being natural competition....so as long as you sort of 'look' natural, it's ok, even if you're on a shit-load of drugs and failed the test.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1426 on: May 17, 2011, 12:08:26 PM »
Getbig rep > plastic trophy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #1427 on: May 17, 2011, 12:19:39 PM »
People here always praise Stupidity.. GH talks about drugs,and people actually listen,and agree..?  Mudonis ,talks about racism,but has been a closet Queen,since coming out of his dads C0ck.. He's pictured with fresh lipstick on his lips from kissing a mustached cross dresser ,with him hugging his lovely.. I just don't get it.. How can someone who is supposedly so smart,say such dumb thing's and do such dumb thing's .. ? Also allow to be pictured for the world to see..? Then come in to a  thread that has already been shut down,and talk about baking cakes,da Phuck? LOL..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1428 on: May 17, 2011, 01:04:02 PM »
in the 17 year history of Team Universe, no one has been disqualified or lost their placing because of a failed drug test.  They may not go on to the IFBB Worlds, but NPC never announces the results of these "drug tests"

Hey Jeff, why didn't you go onto the Worlds in 2008?

Fuking bingo!!!  The npc will tell you straight up NOT to go if you can't pass a test at the worlds. I have personally been there to hear this.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #1429 on: May 17, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
JROD, good fact check.

The same criitics that always say drug testing is a joke; are the same ones that say drug testing will ruin the sport and make everyone look like swimmers. If testing is such a joke how come they think it will have such a dramtic impact? Hmmmmmmm.

You know what JROD? You will go and compete at the biggest drug tested NPC contest and will most likely do well.
These getbiggers will still be posting the same negative crap and sitting at home pullin' their puds.
Actions and  real results speak a lot more then smack talking. ;)

I hate the State.

dustin

« Reply #1430 on: May 17, 2011, 01:18:34 PM »
Quote from: The True Adonis link=topic=375873.msg5355398#msg535Yup5398 date=1305649903
The majority disagrees.  Majority rules.  You lose, you Minority.

Yup. And the pussy and orange chicken slaying Ronaldo does a damn fine job of managing this board.  If people can't take the heat then make like a tree and go fuck yourselves. :)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1431 on: May 17, 2011, 01:22:43 PM »
Howard STFU .

2010 NPC Team Universe  ''natural '' winners

Ettiene Vaughn

http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-07-02/news/nypd-s-busts-get-busted/

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1432 on: May 17, 2011, 01:46:16 PM »
HE ALREADY SAID HE'S A JUDGE S0 THAT'S WHY HE HAS T0 SAY THEY'RE NATURAL IF THEY PASS THE TEST. IT'S 0BVI0US N0W.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1433 on: May 17, 2011, 01:52:10 PM »
They were natural enough to pass the test and not be disqualified.
They go down as the official winners. Your opinion and a dime = 10 cents ;)

THAT is my point, understand.

What you THINK,  gh15 thinks or I think ,doesn't mean jacksquat .
What counts is the official contest record.

what counts according to your opinion and the npc, neither entity gets any respect here so what is your point?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #1434 on: May 17, 2011, 01:54:38 PM »
I have no idea what this means. Just say it ...

I am sorry... :(
I hate the State.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1435 on: May 17, 2011, 02:05:35 PM »
Ok, it is simple. The opinions of getbig have ZERO effect on the contest results.
The NPC rules and judges ARE what determines who wins NPC shows and goes pro.
When I judge an NPC state or regional show, I use their rules and standards to make my picks.

For example you may not respect a cop or agree with the speed limits.
BUT, if he stops you and gives you a ticket, THAT is the law and your opinion isn't worth much.

we are not trying to effect the contest results, we don't care about them, in fact we declare the whole natural BBing establishment to be a farce even more so than standard BBing if that is possible.

Your analogy about the cop fails because we are not citizens of the NPC it has no power over us.  So why do you keep trying to tell us where it stands as if we should care?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1436 on: May 17, 2011, 02:12:55 PM »
I appreciate how Howard sometimes puts some words in UPPER CASE in an attempt to give EMPHASIS or perhaps SUBSTANCE to his post - this cannot HIDE the fact its utter BULLSHIT.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #1437 on: May 17, 2011, 02:15:22 PM »
Already been proven that liberals are MUCH more racist than repubs. Nice try tho.

LOL please expand on this

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1438 on: May 17, 2011, 02:20:21 PM »
who is hated more on this forum- Jrod or God/Jesus?

Sofa King

• Getbig II
« Reply #1439 on: May 17, 2011, 02:21:41 PM »
say such dumb thing's and do such dumb thing's .. ? Also allow to be pictured for the world to see..? Then come in to a  thread that has already been shut down,and talk about baking cakes,da Phuck? LOL..

Yeah he saw Jrod getting all this attention in this thread for how good he looked got jealous and trashed him until he left then made the thread about himself and his endless cooking tips that he's read about. While crowing the whole time about how he owned Jrod, getting ridiculously personal and petty with a guy who had done nothing to him except look a lot better. Attention whoring at it's finest.

Funny how Ron goes back on his own board rules about baseless attacks and racism, yet TA stays. Great job Ron!

It certainly explains his predilection for wearing Nazi trench coats, the guy is a hardcore racist.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1440 on: May 17, 2011, 02:22:51 PM »
who is hated more on this forum- Jrod or God/Jesus?

Tough call. Can we wander outside the forum to answer that?

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #1441 on: May 17, 2011, 02:28:05 PM »
LOL, let's review.
My posts and views are based in reality on what actually happens in real life BB contests.
You and your toadies opinions are based on whatever you can make up that sounds good to eachother.
Hmmm, and you call my posts bullshit? Interesting?

I am genuinely interested in understanding how your mind works

when you claim that he passed a drug test and is therefore natural, and someone replies that passing a drug test is not a sufficient condition for being natural, what is your ensuing thought process?

do you experience cognitive dissonance and simply revert to your initial premise like a broken computer program in an endless feedback loop?

do you even briefly consider that you don`t have the understanding of drug testing necessary to refute the objection? or does your brain just immediately revert to square one?

youre like the model citizen in an Orwellian dystopia

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1442 on: May 17, 2011, 02:29:46 PM »
LOL, the fact that some of YOU don't care,  has zero effect on the real world of sanctioned BB meets.
Obviously, you don't go to natural contests so for them you and your buddies opinions don't really matter.

Now I understand how you guys think.
You care about what eachother here on getbig think and don't respect what the real , official world of BB thinks.
That is fine, have fun. I'll stick with reality.

I'm glad we have that straight, seems like the smart thing for you to do then is to stop posting here and to start chatting more with your friends from the "real world of BB" (an oxymoron if I ever heard one).

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1443 on: May 17, 2011, 02:33:13 PM »
LOL, let's review.
My posts and views are based in reality on what actually happens in real life BB contests.
You and your toadies opinions are based on whatever you can make up that sounds good to eachother.
Hmmm, and you call my posts bullshit? Interesting?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1444 on: May 17, 2011, 03:06:35 PM »
Yeah he saw Jrod getting all this attention in this thread for how good he looked got jealous and trashed him until he left then made the thread about himself and his endless cooking tips that he's read about. While crowing the whole time about how he owned Jrod, getting ridiculously personal and petty with a guy who had done nothing to him except look a lot better. Attention whoring at it's finest.

It certainly explains his predilection for wearing Nazi trench coats, the guy is a hardcore racist.
Can`t I just be a fan of the design and horsehide?  ???

How can a leather coat be racist?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1445 on: May 17, 2011, 03:23:22 PM »
Can`t I just be a fan of the design and horsehide?  ???

How can a leather coat be racist?

dude. everyone who posts here knows you're a troll.

I'm surprised people still buy into your bullshit posts.

isn't there a pie you should be baking, Julia?
b

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #1446 on: May 17, 2011, 03:40:29 PM »
Tough call. Can we wander outside the forum to answer that?

honestly, It really is a toss up

sadly, people seem to have equal disdain for God and a liar

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #1447 on: May 17, 2011, 04:35:59 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1448 on: May 17, 2011, 05:06:13 PM »
I am genuinely interested in understanding how your mind works

when you claim that he passed a drug test and is therefore natural, and someone replies that passing a drug test is not a sufficient condition for being natural, what is your ensuing thought process?

do you experience cognitive dissonance and simply revert to your initial premise like a broken computer program in an endless feedback loop?

do you even briefly consider that you don`t have the understanding of drug testing necessary to refute the objection? or does your brain just immediately revert to square one?

youre like the model citizen in an Orwellian dystopia

no kidding!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1449 on: May 17, 2011, 05:18:44 PM »
My issue with some here on getbig is how they seem oblivious to the actual contests and rules.
It si fine to have your own opinions , but you need to balance it with the practical stuff as it exists within BB.

Who is oblivious to the "contests and rules"?  What bearing, at all, does this have on the present discussion?

Why do we need to "balance" our opinions with "the practical stuff as it exists within BB"?  What does that even mean? What is one good reason anyone should care about the criteria of the IFBB, NPC, or whoever if it comes into conflict with their own criteria?