Author Topic: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe  (Read 206573 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: J-rod 11 weeks out of team universe
« Reply #1675 on: July 10, 2011, 07:40:56 PM »
The real amusing thing is that he lives that way out of sheer stupidity, fear and ignorance.  He could eat whatever he wanted, not train as much and look exactly the same.

ahahahaha yeah im sure your as lean as he his and hold the same amount of muscle.

::)
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1676 on: July 10, 2011, 08:01:39 PM »
This is the worst he's looked out of all of his shows. I don't get the people ragging on his physique because in the past pretty much most of the people on here agreed that he had awesome shape, etc.

2 or 3 years ago:

He did something wrong this time around. It kind of sounded like from another forum he was getting advice from Kiyoshi Moody, etc.

i am still amazeed that i lay it out to you and you try to guess,, i tell you here what he did wrong!,,he went on gh at dose that did not fit his aas....his skin got thicker while he got leaner...same time,,he didnt have enough aas due to him needing to stay so call fake natural...he didnt have enogh aas to work with the gh to develop something more impressive ...and lastly he fucked it all up by diuretic that he tried to shed water of hgh while the hgh already thicken his skin ...with out the aas to develop the new muscle fibers...the diuretic flatened him and the hgh skin remained thick,, the lack of aas in high enough dose ceated too thin of a physiqe that was still ! good enough to be placed second in the middle weights.. which means one thing! if in his worst show he place second...in his best show he can turn profesional EVEN as middle weight!   

the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1677 on: July 10, 2011, 08:35:48 PM »
that crop of middleweights was weak. he is not one step away from being pro even in the weak Team Universe lineup.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1678 on: July 11, 2011, 04:05:13 AM »
i am still amazeed that i lay it out to you and you try to guess,, i tell you here what he did wrong!,,he went on gh at dose that did not fit his aas....his skin got thicker while he got leaner...same time,,he didnt have enough aas due to him needing to stay so call fake natural...he didnt have enogh aas to work with the gh to develop something more impressive ...and lastly he fucked it all up by diuretic that he tried to shed water of hgh while the hgh already thicken his skin ...with out the aas to develop the new muscle fibers...the diuretic flatened him and the hgh skin remained thick,, the lack of aas in high enough dose ceated too thin of a physiqe that was still ! good enough to be placed second in the middle weights.. which means one thing! if in his worst show he place second...in his best show he can turn profesional EVEN as middle weight!   

the end

gh15 approved

What do you mean by "he went on gh at dose that did not fit his aas"?

Is there some ratio of HGH to AAS? If so, what is it? If someone is on 4ius/day or 10is/day how many mg or grams are they suppose to be on and why? And I thought you mentioned a strategy where you go off AAS and just go on high dose HGH to prime muscles for when you go back on AAS?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1679 on: July 11, 2011, 04:26:52 AM »
what i mean is ....when you take gh you need to h ave parelel doses of aas to go with that gh dose,, it is diff from one to another but over all when you increase gh or introduce gh you need higher doses of hormones to get the lean growth you look for as in developing the fiber the gh creates,,

the problem with rodrigez is the gh ... the diuretic ...and ofcourse the anadrola,,if you dont know how to work it especialy as natural lol  then youll fuck yourself up ,,he didnt fuck much since he gt still second ...but he regressed  as you can see for yourself

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1680 on: July 11, 2011, 07:19:26 AM »
what i mean is ....when you take gh you need to h ave parelel doses of aas to go with that gh dose,, it is diff from one to another but over all when you increase gh or introduce gh you need higher doses of hormones to get the lean growth you look for as in developing the fiber the gh creates,,

the problem with rodrigez is the gh ... the diuretic ...and ofcourse the anadrola,,if you dont know how to work it especialy as natural lol  then youll fuck yourself up ,,he didnt fuck much since he gt still second ...but he regressed  as you can see for yourself

gh15 approved

I don't know who the fuck wrote this mess, but it sure as fuck wasn't who normally posts in the GH account. GH knows his shit. this post screams of someone whos trying to sound like they know what they are talking about without really saying anything.
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1681 on: July 11, 2011, 10:49:13 AM »
i wrote it ,, same gh15 that always write everything,,

what ruined his physiqe as in decreased his lean muscle was the need of less aas and the abiloity to use more hgh ,,, hgh you can use a smuch as you want as team universe competitor and aas you cant,, they go too high on the hgh at times and forget that more aas needed with the gh ...they simply cant take more aas because of the so call natural status ....thats why most so call natural dont go higher on the hgh ....rodrigo went higher....he doesnt have enough experience with it ,, on top of that he used anadrola and didnt time it right,, he wanted fulness and lost detail ,, and on top of that he fucked his final days with diuretic ,, this is how it is period

no t3 fuck ups,, this is not how you look when you fuck uop with t3,, he got second,, when you fuck up with t3 ...you usualy dont place or place very low,, you dont have completely flatten and look like you just entered a gym few months back ,, he still looked like a bodybuildr...and a good one,,just fucked up along the prep,, you can tell he was fuckin up in the purpple undertone pictures,, he looked sick as in ILL,, he was holding too much water for that stage so close to competition ,, he relyed on diuretic and iof you dont know your anadrola and diuretic usage....you will be better off with out the anadrola,,

he tried and failed ,, he did get second and that show how much potential he has

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1682 on: July 11, 2011, 11:13:16 AM »

what ruined his physiqe as in decreased his lean muscle was the need of less aas and the abiloity to use more hgh ,,, hgh you can use a smuch as you want as team universe competitor and aas you cant,, they go too high on the hgh at times and forget that more aas needed with the gh ...they simply cant take more aas because of the so call natural status ....thats why most so call natural dont go higher on the hgh ....rodrigo went higher....he doesnt have enough experience with it ,, on top of that he used anadrola and didnt time it right,, he wanted fulness and lost detail ,, and on top of that he fucked his final days with diuretic ,, this is how it is period

no t3 fuck ups,, this is not how you look when you fuck uop with t3,, he got second,, when you fuck up with t3 ...you usualy dont place or place very low,, you dont have completely flatten and look like you just entered a gym few months back ,, he still looked like a bodybuildr...and a good one,,just fucked up along the prep,, you can tell he was fuckin up in the purpple undertone pictures,, he looked sick as in ILL,, he was holding too much water for that stage so close to competition ,, he relyed on diuretic and iof you dont know your anadrola and diuretic usage....you will be better off with out the anadrola,,

he tried and failed ,, he did get second and that show how much potential he has

gh15 approved

this is more like it.

:)
b

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1683 on: July 11, 2011, 01:04:31 PM »

gh15 approved

When would you recommend T3/T4 and how much  ???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1684 on: July 11, 2011, 03:29:11 PM »

gh15 approved

When you say he used too much gh how much is too much? How much AAS can they get away with using and why is there a limit? Does fast acting compounds clear no matter how much you use? I don't know how long it takes for, say, TNE to clear, but what does it matter if you are doing 50mg/day or 150mg/day?

Stavios

« Reply #1685 on: July 11, 2011, 06:59:49 PM »
When would you recommend T3/T4 and how much  ???

he hates both or if you use T3, use no more than 50mcg

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1686 on: July 11, 2011, 08:09:04 PM »
T3 is a dangerous compound in terms of losing lean mass  ;)