Author Topic: Obama Mocks Border Enforcement: "They'll Need A Moat With Alligators"  (Read 13415 times)

James

If they are coming here to work and contribute to our society, absolutely.

And how do you do this without legal Immigration and Enforcement of our Border ?

What you just described above is legal Immigration, and enforcement of our Border, by deciding who gets to come and who doesn't.

So on one hand Mindspin is for an "Open Border" and the other hand he is for pre-deciding who gets to come here, and who doesn't, based on if they want to "work and contribute" or not.  Got it ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The funniest part of this is the hilarity of the people who actually think Obama the Dems truly care about illegal immigrants beyond shoring up 12 million permanent democratic votes.

Look at how fast the Dems abandoned them the last time they tried to push this DREAM shit. Not going to pass this time, either. But the Dems know that. They and their MSM butt buddies are salivating at the opportunity to paint the GOP as racists.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
What if:

There are no jobs for these people?

They come from a culture foreign to ours that advocates multiple wives, honor killings, etc?  

There is no capacity in the existing schools, health care systems, and infrastructure to deal with them?

Taxpayers dont want them since they strain existing social structures?

There is no way to ensure they are kept off of welfare or off of taxpayer funded programs?  

What you advocate is pure chaos and anarchy that no rational society can ever accept or deal with.        

You're misunderstanding my position.  I never said just let anyone in.  They would have to work, obey our laws, pay taxes etc.  I would expect there to be background checks to keep out criminals.

I find it telling that you talk about their different cultures.  I think that may be at the root of your anti immigration stance.  Clearly it is what most white, conservative, right-wingers fear.    I welcome different cultures and feel fortunate to live in a part of the US where there is so much diversity.  Sadly, there are still people alive today, that wish we could go back to the good old days of segregation...
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
The funniest part of this is the hilarity of the people who actually think Obama the Dems truly care about illegal immigrants beyond shoring up 12 million permanent democratic votes.

Look at how fast the Dems abandoned them the last time they tried to push this DREAM shit. Not going to pass this time, either. But the Dems know that. They and their MSM butt buddies are salivating at the opportunity to paint the GOP as racists.

You don't think that most of the GOP is a bunch of rich, old, fat, racist, white guys?

BTW, your precious Fedor has lost twice, the UFC bought Strikeforce and now has ALL the best fighters....hahahahahah!
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
And how do you do this without legal Immigration and Enforcement of our Border ?

What you just described above is legal Immigration, and enforcement of our Border, by deciding who gets to come and who doesn't.

So on one hand Mindspin is for an "Open Border" and the other hand he is for pre-deciding who gets to come here, and who doesn't, based on if they want to "work and contribute" or not.  Got it ::)

Open border?  Never said I was for that ::)
w

James

You're misunderstanding my position.  I never said just let anyone in.  

That is exactly what you said, as you wrote you were for "Open Borders"

Fury

• Getbig V
You don't think that most of the GOP is a bunch of rich, old, fat, racist, white guys?

BTW, your precious Fedor has lost twice, the UFC bought Strikeforce and now has ALL the best fighters....hahahahahah!

Oh yes, because the Democratic party isn't full of old, fat, racist, white folks. Hi, Senator Byrd!!!!!!!!

You're 40-something-years-old and you post on an internet forum about wanting to beat up people who use synthol. Nice mid-life crisis you're having, Peter Pan. :-X

That is exactly what you said, as you wrote you were for "Open Borders"

Hahahahaha. Let the backpedaling commence.

Fury

• Getbig V

You said in post 71 that we should "open the Borders'

;D

Watch out now. 40+ year old Mindspin will be challenging you to a cage fight soon.

James

You're misunderstanding my position.  I never said just let anyone in.

Open border?  Never said I was for that.

What problem? I'm all for opening the borders. This country was built on immigrants.

Whatever you say Mindspin  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Funny - when I sponosored two people from venzuela - I had to sign all sorts of docs etc. 

Fury

• Getbig V
If illegal immigrants and their supposed "right" to live in this country are so important to dems then why didn't they pass it when they had control of everything for two years?  ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If illegal immigrants and their supposed "right" to live in this country are so important to dems then why didn't they pass it when they had control of everything for two years?  ???

It's not     It's called stirring emotions for votes. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
You guys are for closing the borders and kicking out as many Mexicans as you can. I am for open borders and allowing those that are here to stay. And, as I said, I would impose restrictions that would keep out criminals, require them to pay taxes, learn English, not be on welfare, etc.

Oh, and I'm not 40 :-)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
12,151,113 Skilled American jobs taken by Illegal Immigrants.
http://www.immigrationcounters.com/ ^ | 11.05.11

Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:30:03 AM

12,151,113 Skilled American jobs taken by Illegal Immigrants.

There would be NO unemployment if it wasn't for Illegal Immigrants.

When you cannot buy groceries or pay your bills, because you are out of work, call and thank President Obama and your elected officials.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

23,411,380 Illegal Immigrants in the United States.

5,390,844 Children of Illegal Immigrants in Public Schools.

164,688,684,056 Dollars Cost of Illegals in K-12 Since 1996.

397,456,555,670 Dollars Cost of Social Services for Illegal Aliens Since 1996.

415,422 Illegal Immigrants Incarcerated in United States.

24,663,194,210 Dollars Cost of Incarcerations Since 2001.

772,986 Illegal Immigrant fugitives.

4,947,605 Anchor Babies Since 2002.

Just a few of the costs are listed by dollars above and they = 586,808,433,936 almost a half Trillion dollars.

http://www.immigrationcounters.com/

NOTE: Statistics as of 5/11/2011

(Excerpt) Read more at immigrationcounters.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"we will take up our shovels and our pick axes....we will use them against you...believe that"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I can't wait - i'll pick off those barbarians at 300 yards out.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Originally I thought that the title of this thread was referring to how NY City residents can keep people in Harlem from entering the Upper East and West Sides of Manhattan.

I guess I should have continued reading.

MindSpin is for illegal immigration because he snuck into this country on the back of a lettuce truck, G4P'd his way to the bottom echelon of the bodybuilding industry and now runs a successful business out of his studio apartment that specializes in dry cleaning BJJ Gi's. In other words, he is an American success story.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The far left crazies treat this issue like everything else - use the .00001% example as the basis for their crazy belief system.   

James

You guys are for closing the borders and kicking out as many Mexicans as you can. I am for open borders and allowing those that are here to stay. And, as I said, I would impose restrictions that would keep out criminals, require them to pay taxes, learn English, not be on welfare, etc.

Oh, and I'm not 40 :-)

You are playing on both sides of the fence again.....

So on one hand, you want to put restrictions on welfare, require English, pay taxes..... and on the other hand you vote for politicians that want to expand welfare for Illegals, that are against requiring people learn English, and against restrictions on illegals receiving benefits. Got it.   ::)

I never said just let anyone in.
Open border?  Never said I was for that.
I'm all for opening the borders.

And again on one hand, you are for open borders.... on the other hand you are for pre-deciding who gets to come here. Got it again.  ::)

You guys are for closing the borders and kicking out as many Mexicans as you can. I am for open borders

When you are caught playing both sides of the fence in this thread, it is you that reverts back to Race, not us, which is honestly quite pathetic, as I am sure you are more capable than that.

I would expect there to be background checks to keep out criminals.

So on one hand you are going to have an "open Border" and on the other hand you are going to have a "background check" to keep out the criminals"  Got it again  ::)

I would impose restrictions that would keep out criminals, require them to pay taxes, learn English, not be on welfare, etc.

And lastly, on one hand you say want to "impose restrictions" to "keep out criminals" yet on the other hand you want an 'Open Border (unrestricted movement across Borders) which is the exact opposite of "imposing restrictions", so once again you are playing on both side of the fence.  And with an Open Border, the criminals are free to come right back in the very day you deport them, and will.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
You are playing on both sides of the fence again.....

So on one hand, you want to put restrictions on welfare, require English, pay taxes..... and on the other hand you vote for politicians that want to expand welfare for Illegals, that are against requiring people learn English, and against restrictions on illegals receiving benefits. Got it.   ::)

And again on one hand, you are for open borders.... on the other hand you are for pre-deciding who gets to come here. Got it again.  ::)

When you are caught playing both sides of the fence in this thread, it is you that reverts back to Race, not us, which is honestly quite pathetic, as I am sure you are more capable than that.

So on one hand you are going to have an "open Border" and on the other hand you are going to have a "background check" to keep out the criminals"  Got it again  ::)

And lastly, on one hand you say want to "impose restrictions" to "keep out criminals" yet on the other hand you want an 'Open Border (unrestricted movement across Borders) which is the exact opposite of "imposing restrictions", so once again you are playing on both side of the fence.  And with an Open Border, the criminals are free to come right back in the very day you deport them, and will.

lol...you put a lot of work into that post ::)

Let me make is simple for you...again.  You want to close borders and keep anyone who is different from you out.  I want to "open" the borders to anyone that can contribute to our society.  Is that dumbed down enough for you ::)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Let me make is simple for you...again.  You want to close borders and keep anyone who is different from you out.  I want to "open" the borders to anyone that can contribute to our society.  Is that dumbed down enough for you ::)

What do you mean by "contribute"  ?   

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

First of all no one has a right to come to America, and the only immigrants that should be let in are those with skills that are an asset to this country. So explain to me again how wanting the border closed to enforce said policy is racist.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If millions of Zips from Italy were flooding the nation illegally, I would be the first one to boot them out. 

See what the mayor of florence did to those Jersey Shore pofs?   He booted them out.  Good for him.  We need to do the same thing here.       

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
What do you mean by "contribute"  ?    

By coming here to work, pay taxes, start business, etc.  I am surrounded by immigrants, all of whom contribute to our society.  I have three clients, one from Mexico, one from Iran and one from Salvador.  All three started companies and built them to multi million dollar enterprises through honest hard work.  They pay taxes, employee people and put money into our economy.  My admin is Chinese.  She is a college grad.  My data analyst is from India.  She is a college grad.  My landscaper is Mexican.  He has no education and speaks poor english, but he has one kid in high school and the other just started college.  His little landscaping business employees 7 people all of whom pay taxes and contribute to society.  Everyone I just mentioned is a 1st generation immigrant.  None would be here if you guys had your way...  
w