Author Topic: Obama Mocks Border Enforcement: "They'll Need A Moat With Alligators"  (Read 13419 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
First of all no one has a right to come to America, and the only immigrants that should be let in are those with skills that are an asset to this country. So explain to me again how wanting the border closed to enforce said policy is racist.

When I hear "close the borders" I interpret that as not wanting anyone one for any reason.  By by "close" the borders you mean "open" them to select individuals, then we're on the same page...
w

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
By coming here to work, pay taxes, start business, etc.  I am surrounded by immigrants, all of whom contribute to our society.  I have three clients, one from Mexico, one from Iran and one from Salvador.  All three started companies and built them to multi million dollar enterprises through honest hard work.  They pay taxes, employee people and put money into our economy.  My admin is Chinese.  She is a college grad.  My data analyst is from India.  She is a college grad.  My landscaper is Mexican.  He has no education and speaks poor english, but he has one kid in high school and the other just started college.  His little landscaping business employees 7 people all of whom pay taxes and contribute to society.  Everyone I just mentioned is a 1st generation immigrant.  None would be here if you guys had your way...  

So now your just going to start throwing shit at the wall and see what sticks? I bet all these people you cited came to this country through legal channels. NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT. I find offensive that people think that can just hop the border pop out a kid and take advantage of America. I work with more than a few legal immigrants and they are more anti-illegal than I am because they went through the process and it pisses them off that someone can break the rules(laws) and jump to the front of the line. Then have some fuckhead politician try to give them amnesty, the ultimate insult to the legal immigrant
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
When I hear "close the borders" I interpret that as not wanting anyone one for any reason.  By by "close" the borders you mean "open" them to select individuals, then we're on the same page...

"CLOSE THE BORDERS"  means that people cant come here illegally and have to apply for citizenship or work papers in a legal an orderly fashion without squating here and flaunting our laws.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
"moat with alligators" hahaha love that line.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"moat with alligators" hahaha love that line.

I wish it were true - coupled with 50 cal. machine gus with turrets, pirranahs, disease infested waters, poisoned plants, land mines, ieds, etc,

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
I wish it were true - coupled with 50 cal. machine gus with turrets, pirranahs, disease infested waters, poisoned plants, land mines, ieds, etc,

shame, maybe we could have kept your family out if we had that earlier in our history  :P
Abandon every hope...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
So now your just going to start throwing shit at the wall and see what sticks? I bet all these people you cited came to this country through legal channels. NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT. I find offensive that people think that can just hop the border pop out a kid and take advantage of America. I work with more than a few legal immigrants and they are more anti-illegal than I am because they went through the process and it pisses them off that someone can break the rules(laws) and jump to the front of the line. Then have some fuckhead politician try to give them amnesty, the ultimate insult to the legal immigrant

Wrong.  I was here illegally for 15 yrs.  Several of the people I mentioned entered legally but when their visas expired, they were here illegally.
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

That actually shows your true colors right there.  You actually wish to kill these people ::)  Do you realize that a lot of the people sneaking in here from Mexico are fleeing the brutal drug war that is going on right now?  These are people like you and me who have families and want nothing more than a better life for their families.  Like the immigrants that built this country, they want to come here to escape oppression and pursue better living.  When you're fleeing for your life, following proper protocol is not a priority. 
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There is a legal process to abide by, if you dont like it - tough shit.   

James

lol...you put a lot of work into that post ::)

Let me make is simple for you...again.  You want to close borders and keep anyone who is different from you out.  I want to "open" the borders to anyone that can contribute to our society.  Is that dumbed down enough for you ::)

In the very same thread, you call for Open Borders (which is unrestricted movement across Borders), and then you also call for the exact opposite by saying you are for restrictions, and deciding who gets to come here. And then you talk about someone else being dumb.  :o

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

In the very same thread, you call for Open Borders (which is unrestricted movement across Borders), and then you also call for the exact opposite by saying you are for restrictions, and deciding who gets to come here, and you talk about someone being dumb ?  :o

Oh brother...you're still trying to play semantics ::)  What do you hope to accomplish by that?  I know what my opinion is.  You don't need to clarify it for me ::)
w

James

Oh brother...you're still trying to play semantics ::)  What do you hope to accomplish by that?  I know what my opinion is.  You don't need to clarify it for me ::)

That's because your opinions are an oxymoron.

First you are for Open Borders, then you are not, then you are again..but with restrictions (which makes it not Open Borders any more) and when this is pointed out, everyone who disagrees with you on this subject is now a racist... Got it !  ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
Wrong.  I was here illegally for 15 yrs.  Several of the people I mentioned entered legally but when their visas expired, they were here illegally.

So basically you see no problem with breaking the laws of the US? No respect is shown for the country or its laws, but you expect a free pass for some reason. There is a reason visas expire.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
There is a legal process to abide by, if you dont like it - tough shit.   

I'm pretty sure that for uneducated, but hard working Mexican farmers, there is no legal process.  They are just out of luck.

James

I'm pretty sure that for uneducated, but hard working Mexican farmers, there is no legal process.  They are just out of luck.

When 7 out of 10 that come here illegally are going on welfare and other social programs, yes they are out of luck, because we are out of money, and all the credit cards are maxed out.

Get in line for a visa, and wait your turn, and if you think it is too slow, then apply for another Country that is faster.

A major part of the Visa Process is having to give evidence that you can provide for yourself once you are here, and there is good reason for that, because when you skip that (as people that enter the U.Ss Illegally do) you end up with what we have now (7 out of every 10 on welfare)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
When 7 out of 10 that come illegally here are going on welfare and other social programs, yes they are out of luck, because we are out of money, and all the credit cards are maxed out.

Get in line for a visa, and wait your turn.

A major part of the Visa Process is having to give evidence that you can provide for yourself once you are here, and there is good reason for that, because when you skip that (as Illegals do) you end up with what we have now (7 out of every 10 on welfare)

What does that have to do with what I posted?  The US in the past has invited nurses from India to immigrate to the US.  An immigrant on a student visa can apply for an H1 visa after he gradates, then his company can get him permanent residence.  A poor Mexican farmer does not have that luxury.  He has no way of going to the US legally.  That's all I'm saying.  Not everyone has a legal way to go to the US.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
So basically you see no problem with breaking the laws of the US? No respect is shown for the country or its laws, but you expect a free pass for some reason. There is a reason visas expire.

It was once illegal for women or black people to vote.  It was once illegal to buy/drink alcohol.  So yes, some laws are stupid and need to be broken, until the system catches up.  
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

I'm pretty sure that for uneducated, but hard working Mexican farmers, there is no legal process.  They are just out of luck.

you are absolutely right.  I was an educated middle calss citizen and I had to jump through hoops for over 5 years before becoming "legal".
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tough shit.  We already have evough poor people. 

James

What does that have to do with what I posted?  The US in the past has invited nurses from India to immigrate to the US.  An immigrant on a student visa can apply for an H1 visa after he gradates, then his company can get him permanent residence.  A poor Mexican farmer does not have that luxury.  He has no way of going to the US legally.  That's all I'm saying.  Not everyone has a legal way to go to the US.

Loco,
Why is it our responsibility to provide an expedited way of entry for the Mexican Farmer?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Wasn't all of CA part of Mexico anyway?  I don't think that they are jumping over the border.  The border jumped over them...
w

James

Wasn't all of CA part of Mexico anyway? I don't think that they are jumping over the border.  The border jumped over them...

And Columbia was once inhabited by indigenous people, so what?

So why don't you give up your home to some poor Mexican family then, and move back to Columbia?

Kazan

• Getbig V
It was once illegal for women or black people to vote.  It was once illegal to buy/drink alcohol.  So yes, some laws are stupid and need to be broken, until the system catches up.  

So you think you ( a criminal) gets to decide what laws should be followed and which ones shouldn't? Oh i see well gee I think it being illegal to steal and pillage is illegal, think I'll start my crusade at your house ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
Wasn't all of CA part of Mexico anyway?  I don't think that they are jumping over the border.  The border jumped over them...

You see Mexico lost the war, Mexico signed a treaty and the US got a large portion of the Southwest. If Mexico has a problem with that then they should have won
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Tough shit.  We already have evough poor people.  

Have you looked at the welfare demographics? 38% of people on welfare are white, 28% are black and 11% are Hispanic.  

w