Author Topic: Obama Mocks Border Enforcement: "They'll Need A Moat With Alligators"  (Read 13383 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
So you think you ( a criminal) gets to decide what laws should be followed and which ones shouldn't? Oh i see well gee I think it being illegal to steal and pillage is illegal, think I'll start my crusade at your house ::)

good luck with that...
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I'm sorry - we as a nation get to decide who comes here, not border jumpers and their prego GF.   

No other sane nation does anything like this for obvious reasons.   If millions of uneducated pollacks or russians were flooding the nation i would feel the same way.     

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

good luck with that...

Whatever, you disgust me, because you think you get to decide what laws to follow. And more so that you think for some reason that are entitled to be in America.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

James

Have you looked at the welfare demographics? 38% of people on welfare are white, 28% are black and 11% are Hispanic.  

And look who is bringing up Race again.......

But since you did, Whites are also 80% of the total population, meaning a lower percentage of them are on welfare.

But nice try.  ::)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Whatever, you disgust me, because you think you get to decide what laws to follow. And more so that you think for some reason that are entitled to be in America.

I disgust you?  LOL.  My job is done here :)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I disgust you?  LOL.  My job is done here :)

No other country does what you advocate.   You advocate anarchy and chaos for racial reasons which is pure bullshit.   

We have 17% UE dont need any more poor peasants who are a drain on the taxpayer.     

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
No other country does what you advocate.   You advocate anarchy and chaos for racial reasons which is pure bullshit.   

We have 17% UE dont need any more poor peasants who are a drain on the taxpayer.     

Bullshit, closer to 23%.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bullshit, closer to 23%.

My bad.   was using U6 data - not the broader number.    ;D  ;D  ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

what exactly is it that I advocate?
w

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Alligators in the motherfu*king moat hahaha awesome line, just awesome. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Alligators in the motherfu*king moat hahaha awesome line, just awesome. 

Yeah laugh all you want, but your boy wonder potus just poisoned the well on thisissue to where now nothing will get done whatsoever. 

And another thing - he had two years to act on this while he had all demo house and senate?    Why now is this an issue?   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Yeah laugh all you want, but your boy wonder potus just poisoned the well on thisissue to where now nothing will get done whatsoever. 

And another thing - he had two years to act on this while he had all demo house and senate?    Why now is this an issue?   

It's not an issue for me.  I support amnesty above deportation. 

So i don't really care too much, i just love the quote.
Abandon every hope...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Have you looked at the welfare demographics? 38% of people on welfare are white, 28% are black and 11% are Hispanic.  

Well, I believe in order to get Welfare, you'd have to provide a social security #

And you kknow what, a lot of criminals who do check fraud go to Latino owned check cashing places. Why? Because many don't ask for ID  ;)

Also, in DC certain consulates give IDs to illegal illegal immigrants
Ever seen someone with a Mexican ID and a US address?

Africans here illegally with scam IBM and HP out of computers and money

Indians over here illegally and legally will get cred card numbers from call centers in India and use your Credit Card
There are many ways to scam the system...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Good point. Hispanics are the hardest working people in the country.  ::)

No first-world country on the planet advocates open borders. Even ultra-liberal Europe, where they're constantly trying to one-up each other in who can commit cultural suicide the fastest, is building a fence and putting soldiers on the borders with Turkey to keep all the Muslim trash out.

Two years of controlling everything and the Dems didn't even sneeze at amnesty. Says a lot.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is textbook community agitation saul alinsky style. 

Fury

• Getbig V
This is textbook community agitation saul alinsky style. 

Divide and conquer. The Dems love their class warfare.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Good point. Hispanics are the hardest working people in the country.  ::)

No first-world country on the planet advocates open borders. Even ultra-liberal Europe, where they're constantly trying to one-up each other in who can commit cultural suicide the fastest, is building a fence and putting soldiers on the borders with Turkey to keep all the Muslim trash out.

Two years of controlling everything and the Dems didn't even sneeze at amnesty. Says a lot.  :)

Why do you keep mentioning democrats to me? I'm not democratic.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The point is that bama only brought this up now to agitate and stir the emotions of hispanics. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The point is that bama only brought this up now to agitate and stir the emotions of hispanics. 

cashing in on the OBL newfound capital to push amnesty.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
cashing in on the OBL newfound capital to push amnesty.
E
Nice priorities he's got huh?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
E
Nice priorities he's got huh?

we all knew he'd push this after midterms, didn't we?  what's the other one - cap/trade, right?

he's not gonna get any more political capital than he's gonna get for killing oBL.  And wouldn't ya know it, he'll push amnesty right thru.  Palin supports it.  Bloomberg supports it.  You have the 2 extremes of the party right there.

Fury

• Getbig V
we all knew he'd push this after midterms, didn't we?  what's the other one - cap/trade, right?

he's not gonna get any more political capital than he's gonna get for killing oBL.  And wouldn't ya know it, he'll push amnesty right thru.  Palin supports it.  Bloomberg supports it.  You have the 2 extremes of the party right there.

Hahahaha, you said the same shit a few months ago and we saw how that worked out. DOA.

The majority of Americans don't want amnesty and Obama knows this isn't going to pass. This is just him paying lip service to the Hispanics as polling shows he's bleeding them almost as badly as he's bleeding independents.

Does it sting knowing that, despite wishing and praying with all your little liberal heart, that amnesty is going to be dead in the water again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i hope it doesn't pass.  but i fear it will.  repubs can't oppose it.  they don't want to be on the wrong side of it. 

They won't call it amnesty.  They'll call it "border support" or some bullshit.  Like they renamed cap/trade.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
It was once illegal for women or black people to vote.  It was once illegal to buy/drink alcohol.  So yes, some laws are stupid and need to be broken, until the system catches up.  
This is ridiculous logic to attempt to justify the massive illegal immigration taking place in the U.S.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
And look who is bringing up Race again.......

But since you did, Whites are also 80% of the total population, meaning a lower percentage of them are on welfare.

But nice try.  ::)

???
Whites are not "80% of the population." And your statement is illogical on its face.
!