Author Topic: Getbigger Brospore tells us that 'nutrient timing science' changed the face of  (Read 4152 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
No disrespect, Buselmo  ::), but just because you have shit genetics and need DRUGS to look like Jrod's fat brother, doesn't mean that everyone is restricted by your limitations.  After attacking Mr. Rod I realized that his weight and height are within reason as 5'9" at 175 lb is not very impressive.  Even at 3% bodyfat.

What you don't realize is that the bodybuilders of the 70s ate at the Smorgasborg, they ate like shit, and that's why they needed all the drugs. Modern natural bodybuilders have the benefit of nutrient timing science, better protein powders (some of the whey technology available today was not available back then), and superior exercise physiology knowledge.  Have you seen how Arnold and Ed Corney used to squat?  Nothing compared to modern squat technique.

bodybuilding.... :o

::)
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Wow, my own thread, thanks!

I may have been mistaken about nutrient timing, I am sorry if my post was ill-informed - I do not claim to be a PhD in protein synthesis, I'm just trying to learn like everyone else here.  But I'm glad to see that you agree that Whey technologies have come a long way and that squat technique has improved vastly to account for the large differences between the modern Natural bodybuilder's physique and the laughable physiques we saw in the 70s.

More broscience.... ::)
I hate the State.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
Wow, my own thread, thanks!

I may have been mistaken about nutrient timing, I am sorry if my post was ill-informed - I do not claim to be a PhD in protein synthesis, I'm just trying to learn like everyone else here.  But I'm glad to see that you agree that Whey technologies have come a long way and that squat technique has improved vastly to account for the large differences between the modern Natural bodybuilder's physique and the laughable physiques we saw in the 70s.
Brospore,you are naive or retarded if you believe that the garbage called whey protein or squat tecnique are the reason why competitive modern natural bodybuilder look that way!
Do yourself a favor stop buying and believing all the lies in magazine like FLEX OR MD!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Nutrient timing makes steroids obsolete. Only lazy quasi-bodybuilders depend on muscle enhancing drugs to further themselves.  Knowing your body is "KING" and something old fashioned called....WORK!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder

And plenty of broshit
Thunderdome approved

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
I micromanage my nutrient timing at an impecable level and have constructed a physique comparable to the hardiest of pros.

greater incidence of micro-fissures in the gluteal area

Haha, "brospore" oh brother, you sound like the kind of guy who enjoys micro-fissures in the gluteal area.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
And how long did it take to convince you that be eating the way I and Wavelength do, you can eat whatever you want?

You were a firm believer in what you now call "Bro-Science" so shut your pie hole and apologize to brospore.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
brospore, i need your advice as i am in a bind. What do you think will happen if after i finish my last set and dont gulp down my waxy maize, egg albumen, glutamine, bcaa, creatine ethyl ester shake within 5 min 43 seconds and 31 nanoseconds?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
brospore, i need your advice as i am in a bind. What do you think will happen if after i finish my last set and dont gulp down my waxy maize, egg albumen, glutamine, bcaa, creatine ethyl ester shake within 5 min 43 seconds and 31 nanoseconds?

Otis you may as well not even workout if you do not possess the dedication to nutrient timing required of an "iron soldier".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Thank you, I am a big fan of your work, particularly your bowl-style haircut.
Use teak wood for optimum results. Make sure you measure the diameter also as with each size, you will get a different cut.

Boost

• Getbig V
Cheat Meal when depleted = replenish glycogen stores, spike metabolism, spike hormones, get that full, tight look to the muscle

Cheat Meal when glycogen stores are full,laying around the house all day watching TV = Fat gain

Nutrient timing matters (to some extent)  :P

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
I'm retarded?  Maybe you should look at your own posts.  

1)  Whey:  Shown through scientific studies to be more bioavailable than most other types of proteins, including soy and egg albumin.  Why do you think that Met-RX is such a successful product, not to mention tons of other brands of WPC and WPI?  It works, that's why.

2)  Squatting:  Notice how Arnold and Ed Corney keep their legs together during the squatting scene?  From personal experience I have seen improved lower body response as a direct result of spreading the legs during the squat descent, at the bottom of the movement, with my legs fully spread wide, I get an extra boost that results in greater incidence of micro-tears and micro-fissures in the gluteal area, especially towards the center.  The resulting soreness over the next few days makes walking extremely difficult, I think you know what that means.  More tearing = more growing.  It’s called modern squatting, all power bottoms know it.
LOL!
1)Met-Rx is and was GARBAGE formulated by a unscrupolous deceiving snake oil salesman like Scott Connelly,the only reason why was succesful was the many ads in the magazine and naive or retarded people like you who believed!
2)Squat tecnique of Arnold and Ed Corney was fine for quad development only involved less gluteus!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Cheat Meal when depleted = replenish glycogen stores, spike metabolism, spike hormones, get that full, tight look to the muscle

Cheat Meal when glycogen stores are full,laying around the house all day watching TV = Fat gain

Nutrient timing matters (to some extent)  :P

Good post..

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
I'm retarded?  Maybe you should look at your own posts.  

1)  Whey:  Shown through scientific studies to be more bioavailable than most other types of proteins, including soy and egg albumin.  Why do you think that Met-RX is such a successful product, not to mention tons of other brands of WPC and WPI?  It works, that's why.

2)  Squatting:  Notice how Arnold and Ed Corney keep their legs together during the squatting scene?  From personal experience I have seen improved lower body response as a direct result of spreading the legs during the squat descent, at the bottom of the movement, with my legs fully spread wide, I get an extra boost that results in greater incidence of micro-tears and micro-fissures in the gluteal area, especially towards the center.  The resulting soreness over the next few days makes walking extremely difficult, I think you know what that means.  More tearing = more growing.  It’s called modern squatting, all power bottoms know it.

gimmick?

Dokey111

• Getbig V

Well I wouldn't say that I'm a power bottom but I do know that you will get the BEST results if you descend in the squat just as you describe, with legs fully spread wide, but where you are missing the important part is that you must then draw the feet together while you are in the fully squatted position.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
?...........

draw the feet in,,, with a few 100lbs on your back, your feet arent drawing anywhere,,, ive got no idea what your trying to describe?

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
Otis you may as well not even workout if you do not possess the dedication to nutrient timing required of an "iron soldier".

Thats very disheartening to know after working hard in the gym that all my results will be flushed down the toilet because I am not dedicated to timing my nutrients to the attosecond. brospore really has to enlighten everyone about the all mighty "Window of Opportunity"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Thanks very disheartening to know after working hard in the gym that all my results will be flushed down the toilet because I am not dedicated to timing my nutrients to the attosecond. brospore really has to enlighten everyone about the all mighty "Window of Opportunity"

I mean you haven't even outlined your pre-workout nutrition plan.  How can you expect to effectively do battle against the iron if you haven't "prepared the troops", if you will?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Sounds like swimming = gay!

Well maybe you'll give it a try then, unmanly!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You give me too much credit!  I just learn from luminaries such as dr. Connelly and Dr. Norton, I suggest if you really want to learn about proper nutrient synchronsity, you start by googling these two.

has to be a gimmick,,,, too much of these lately

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
brospore-ballspew-fatalice = all the same fat bisexual bipolar obese no friend loser..

reality speed

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Hahaha - Nutrient timing, what an asshole.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Comparing "supplements" on the market is like comparing bottled water. Its all the same shit and the successful ones are the ones with the most money for advertising and the coolest looking logo on the bottle.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
For the most part he's correct but I disagree with the "all the drugs they used" fact is they didn't use all that much. The smorgasboard thing, he's right. Rory, Bob Paris, Jon Aranita and I ate there almost everyday. I do disagree with squat technique, they had it right. Bodybuilders form today sucks, they no very little if anything on human movement and proper mechanics. Nutrient timing I 100% agree with him on.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Hahahahahaaaaaaa...Brosp ore showing just how stupid getviggers are...in your eagerness to try and "own' him.....you kinda missed that he's just taking the piss here