Author Topic: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)  (Read 21607 times)

Alex23

Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)
« on: May 11, 2011, 10:49:59 PM »

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: Wo Bist Du (A Lesson from the King)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 09:18:36 AM »
Everyone wants to know why u ran from some skinny canadien?!?!?!?  ???

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:07:47 AM »

because hes a fat bitch and a coward. and xfactor is far from skinny. lol the guy is BIG.

and just the fact alice still posts here after all that shows how much of a fucking delusional loser he is.
b

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 10:08:34 AM »
Everyone wants to know why u ran from some skinny canadien?!?!?!?  ???
Because he knows...if you run away,you'll live to snitch another day..!?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 10:11:54 AM »
Poor FatFriendlessAlex.....fi rst Blockhead makes him his absolute bitch, then XFactor does.

Maybe he can comfort himself by paying another woman for sex.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 10:12:51 AM »
High Quality video, good job...
K

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 10:14:57 AM »
Everyone wants to know why u ran from some skinny canadien?!?!?!?  ???

Oh you mean that Xguido guy? forgot about that one... He never showed up.... at least not at 5:30 like he said he was... I went up and down a couple of times... walking into his shitty gym the size of a phone booth.. didn't see any guido, ask someone who works there "hey do you know a guy named XFa.... nevermind"...  stayed until 6PM and thought it was kinda creepy...  not sure why the thread is gone either...

Going back to toronto in june... I'll bring my gym stuff this, we can have a nice soapy stud session...  

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 10:16:48 AM »
Poor FatFriendlessAlex.....fi rst Blockhead makes him his absolute bitch, then XFactor does.

Maybe he can comfort himself by paying another woman for sex.

All lies dickwand... we've been trough that already:

Name:    225for70
Position:    Getbig IV
Date Registered:    May 20, 2010, 02:16:08 PM

How can he receive PMs from the PAST

HAHAHAHAHAH LOSERS!!!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 10:17:09 AM »
Oh you mean that Xguido guy? forgot about that one... He never showed up.... at least not at 5:30 like he said he was... I went up and down a couple of times... walking into his shitty gym the size of a phone booth.. didn't see any guido, ask someone who works there "hey do you know a guy named XFa.... nevermind"...  stayed until 6PM and thought it was kinda creepy...  not sure why the thread is gone either...

Going back to toronto in june... I'll bring my gym stuff this, we can have a nice soapy stud session...  
Dude...
He posted a bunch of pics of him in the gym+the clock. You got punked there. Why youre trying to spin that is beyond me.
Youd get more respect by admitting that you didnt show, that to keep lieing in the face of the evidence he has.
 ::)

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 10:18:20 AM »
Dude...
He posted a bunch of pics of him in the gym+the clock. You got punked there. Why youre trying to spin that is beyond me.
Youd get more respect by admitting that you didnt show, that to keep lieing in the face of the evidence he has.

never saw those pics...  if he has a pic proving he was there between 5:30PM and 6PM... I'll deleted my account.. how about that.. ?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 10:24:37 AM »
Dude...

FatFriendlessAlex is incapable of telling the truth about anything.  His entire life is wrapped up in his internet persona.
He has NO friends in real life, even his family won't have anything to do with him.
Without his phony internet life he has nothing.

XFactor will be here and prove once again he was at the gym that day and Alex will either lie some more or stay off the boards for a couple days and hope everyone forgets. He'll also cry to the mods to have this thread deleted just like he does any thread or post that calls him out on his bullshit.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 10:26:45 AM »
FatFriendlessAlex is incapable of telling the truth about anything.  His entire life is wrapped up in his internet persona.
He has NO friends lin real life, even his family won't have anything to do with him.

XFactor will be here and prove once again he was at the gym that day and Alex will either lie some more or stay off the boards for a couple days and hope everyone forgets. He'll also cry to the mods to have this thread deleted just like he does any thread or post that calls him out on his bullshit.

which gym in T.O ?
K

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 10:27:16 AM »
never saw those pics...  if he has a pic proving he was there between 5:30PM and 6PM... I'll deleted my account.. how about that.. ?
Lol.
No you wont.
He posted those pics in your thread, and you never replied. Even though people posted that you had been online.
Then the thread got moved to your board. Still no reply, even though you had been online.
Then the thread mysteriously disappeared, including the pics he posted.
Now youre claiming to never have seen the pics?
Epic.
Are you seriously trying to convince people that even though you were online, you never looked at a thread YOU started trying to own someone that got moved to the board that YOU mod!?
Epic.

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 10:27:34 AM »
FatFriendlessAlex is incapable of telling the truth about anything.  His entire life is wrapped up in his internet persona.
He has NO friends lin real life, even his family won't have anything to do with him.

So you believe everything you read on the internet "tendonitis"... Are you really that stupid?

why do you "hate" me so much?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 10:29:12 AM »
never saw those pics...  if he has a pic proving he was there between 5:30PM and 6PM... I'll deleted my account.. how about that.. ?

Yes he posted pics at the front desk of the gym with a clock clearly in the background......only one thing left to do and that is go back to Tdot and take care of bizness

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 10:29:30 AM »

What?  What is wrong with you dude?  Something is wrong with your head.  You need to address it.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 10:31:22 AM »
What?  What is wrong with you dude?  Something is wrong with your head.  You need to address it.  
Repost the gym pics with the clock for ultimate ownage.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 10:31:29 AM »

Dude I think there is only one way to settle this.......Alex23 u MUST be going back to Tdot soon, if not I think saving your rep is worth a self paid for flight back north of the border  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 10:31:35 AM »
Yes he posted pics at the front desk of the gym with a clock clearly in the background......only one thing left to do and that is go back to Tdot and take care of bizness

Missed that one... but sounds serious... what time was it on the given "clock"? Sounds like someone was playing cat and mouse game..

Like I said, going back in June.. I'll bring my gym stuff and make sure I can accommodate our balding guido friend..

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 10:32:39 AM »
Missed that one... but sounds serious... what time was it on the given "clock"? Sounds like someone was playing cat and mouse game..

Like I said, going back in June.. I'll bring my gym stuff and make sure I can accommodate our balding guido friend..

hows the contest prep coming along?

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 10:33:59 AM »

LOL Whatever "no one"... funny how you pop in in a snap... quite available for a   "busy executive" ::)...

you told me to go in the garage, the weight area.... unless you were wearing a fat suite... couldn't spot you.. left cause it was creepy...

I'll bring my gym stuff next month, we'll have some "fun"

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2011, 10:36:38 AM »
FatFriendlessAlex is incapable of telling the truth about anything.  His entire life is wrapped up in his internet persona.

QFT. It is a matter of time before he runs to Ron and has him delete this thread. Alex even lies about lying. Without the internet he would have no life at all nor a wife. When his match.com password got changed he melted and went scarce for a couple weeks. he comes on here proclaiming he is some king but he is far from it he is a fat nerd. A fat nerd with an internet persona.
MikeMatarazzo.com

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2011, 10:37:10 AM »

Dude you sent me a pm two of them at 6:04 saying you're coming.  Then at 6:44.  Saying you're coming.  

I can disprove everything you're saying, but I don't care enough to post it all up again.  Come in June then, we don' need to keep talking about it.  Show up and let's see what happens from there tough guy.  

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2011, 10:39:00 AM »
alright.. it's been sparked... now spin spin and spin for a couple of hours...

my job is done here... i'll come back in a couple of hours to see how much time you dedicated to this..

How can they not get it yet...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2011, 10:39:43 AM »
Not only was I at the front I was talking to David Suzuki.  You would not have missed me.